A Penny For Your Thought, Part 9

Old 05-17-2007, 01:46 PM
  # 181 (permalink)  

What u got anvils e-mail HEY NOT FAIR!
Old 05-17-2007, 01:51 PM
  # 182 (permalink)  

I know he's not thinking Anvil. It just sounded good.
on their very best day 18 year olds still live in the land of fairy tales and super powers.
AS we me, I never grew up
Old 05-17-2007, 01:52 PM
  # 183 (permalink)  

What was she on, anvil I missed that part
Old 05-17-2007, 01:53 PM
  # 184 (permalink)  
grateful rca

Originally Posted by Louise54 View Post
Speaking of overdrafts. My as kept withdrawing till it got to a -$800. I called them and said how can you let someone withdraw that much money with no money in their account without setting off alarms? They said the machine doesn't know. Well, as it turns out, why would they care, they just took the $800 out of my account. Turned out to be a snowball effect. Then I didn't have enough money for all the bills I had just paid.
i was wondering how were they able to take money off your account? was his a spin off from yours or something? i almost panicked, i would have a dieing fit if they thought they were gonna take money out of my account to cover his debts. my account is at a different bank and i am on a fixed income, so they can't do that, can they?

laketime,
i think you did good, you didn't feed into his drama, did i hear a little guilt throwing? hopefully he'll realize that he has some choices to make and that he is not gonna be able to get around it by talking or writing his way out of it
Old 05-17-2007, 01:54 PM
  # 185 (permalink)  

Lake an acct huh go figure. Hes just too bz with everyone elses $ to keep track of all of his thats all. I dont keep a register for my checking acct havent in about 10yrs I noticed when I did I bounced way too many checks the whole the acct still has the $ in it deal. I dont know so I havent bounced all but I think 2 checks since I stopped so I guess that works for me. Although I think I need to write down check #'s when I mail them so I can track that a bit more. I just stink at those things. Sitting down I did accounting work for a LONG time just couldnt do my own.
Old 05-17-2007, 01:56 PM
  # 186 (permalink)  

Teke, some states they may be able to, but its complicated if your getting government money.
Here they threaten to garnish my wages. Surprise, Im head of household so unless I sign off they cant. I love when credits call me saying that and I say well pursuant to statute ___ you cannot, they dont know what to say
Old 05-17-2007, 02:07 PM
  # 187 (permalink)  

Going Home See Ya Tommorrow
Old 05-17-2007, 02:10 PM
  # 188 (permalink)  

Have a great night Lake!

Alrighty well havent heard from the job yet but still waiting. Now next week Scotts dad is being burried and we are going to meet his dads side of the family that didnt even know he existed until the obit in the paper. Kinda weird at first they sent us letters and e-mails and pics and really seemed interested in meeting him. So at Easter we sent them all easter cards with some pics and never heard from them again. So kinda nervous about meeting them.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:11 PM
  # 189 (permalink)  
grateful rca

ok, back to you anvil, i said most days, i guess i called myself covering up because what somebody said about the higher upers(no offense mods) so that they won't get any ideas.LOL. anyway, i don't think so far that we have anything to worry about per one of my best girls, ann.

i get help whenever i come here, and thats whatever the topic is for the moment. you ever notice how we change topics with the weather. and btw, yes i'll miss you, why can't you just throw the laptop on your shoulder, just in case you miss us.

anyway cinder, i figured ah sounded like the more prideful one. we don't want him to get angry, but so what if he does, isn't it true that sometimes anger drives you to move forward, maybe his anger will too. its possible
Old 05-17-2007, 02:34 PM
  # 190 (permalink)  

Teke: Of course, we used the same bank (which I will never do again). And when he didn't satisfy his debt, they just took it out of mine. I managed to get them to take off about $200 worth of fees, but I think banks can do whatever the bleep they want. My youngest daughter has a little saving account with the same bank too. I guess if they hadn't taken it out of mine, hers would have been next.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:34 PM
  # 191 (permalink)  

Well I'm just a tad sad right now. So I went to add anvil as a friend to myspace and shes private and I want to add her but I have to know certain things about her to add her! Ok enough about her. Now anvil if u would like to have me as a friend please pm the things I need.

I also want to throw in I really appreciate all the fun comments everyone puts on myspace but I just cant do it I really cant add them back. Go look at my sisters comments its all just blank everytime. (stephanie). So my niece came over yesterday and just like magic it worked for her!!!! I dont know someday ladies someday. I just didnt want u guys to think I'm a myspace snob just not very good.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:45 PM
  # 192 (permalink)  
grateful rca

louise, now thats just not right, banks think they can do what they want especially when they already have your money.

well i did join my space but don't know the first place to start, really not that interested, must be missing something or maybe don't have time to be here and there. maybe one day
Old 05-17-2007, 02:51 PM
  # 193 (permalink)  
grateful rca

no ann sent me a pm joking about it too, kind of like what lake said if i can remember. i look forward to coming here, see i don't always think that i have enough drama to post sometimes, and talking it out sometimes help me cause sometimes i really do need the cross talk.

yes all is welcome and so is any topic, i think it so helpful when we can just get it out. and cinder, you all ways think its all about you.LOL

well allow you to continue to believe that if it makes you feel better, LOL thats what its all about, right? all about me, right?
Old 05-17-2007, 03:21 PM
  # 194 (permalink)  

No its not all about me, Ive just had crises.

and some days you all choose to ignore what I say
Old 05-17-2007, 05:02 PM
  # 195 (permalink)  

AH went out again while waiting for bed inpatient.............but he called later in the day and went to treatment.

When I picked up his bags I found a bottle of Atropine Eye drops does anyone know what this is used for?
Old 05-17-2007, 05:21 PM
  # 196 (permalink)  

Clearing up blood shot eyes? Thats what my AH used them for, and after a crack binge when his eyes were dry and swollen.

Im glad he's in treatment? Is it a detox and rehab facility? How long do you expect him there?
Old 05-17-2007, 06:15 PM
  # 197 (permalink)  

Good night blues. I thought we covered alot of very good stuff for all of us today. Feeling a little, i dont know, dont want to be known as a thread hog
Old 05-17-2007, 06:21 PM
  # 198 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Cindi, your not a thread hog so dont even think that. Who knows tomorrow may be my day where I would need the extra support. I always learn something from here even if its not about me persay (SP).

hugs,
Jewel
Old 05-17-2007, 06:26 PM
  # 199 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i'm glad too liesagain, sorry cinder if i don't answer all your post, i don't mean to ignore you, and it can be all about you if you want. i was just kidding
Old 05-17-2007, 06:27 PM
  # 200 (permalink)  

I thjink so many things we discuss no matter who they are about in many ways relate to all of us. Does that make sense?
I gotta get some sleep. Im exhausted, too much thinking today. Im defiantely going through with this because the father of my son, the person he is underneath addiction cant stand bugs, dirt, heat, lack of food or being away from his family, yet he's accepting life with no soap no hot water, no fridge and no food and no toilet paper. I do this out of compassion and not for any other reason, no codependant motives but to show him theres a way out in case he forgot then Ill leave it in his and Gods hands and step away