A Penny For Your Thought, Part 9

Old 05-18-2007, 05:50 AM
  # 221 (permalink)  
grateful rca

morning yall, still haven't cleaned that storage, and i need to clean my tank too cindi. oh yeah, gotta go to the pet store, nothing else planned.

i was thinking about this involuntary treatment, thinking that even if they did have that here, wonder if it would be worse on ah since he's already be in manditory drug court and is now on 8 yrs probation with another possession case pending. he's gotta be sick, he keeps getting the same charges when he do go to jail
Old 05-18-2007, 05:54 AM
  # 222 (permalink)  
grateful rca

speaking of dogs, now its time for me to get rid of these puppies, can't keep them all, though i sure wished i could.
Old 05-18-2007, 06:11 AM
  # 223 (permalink)  

hey cind god i hear ya i have so much to do to and it is everything you have mabye my husband will help hahahahah thats funny but what can i say he works hard. god i hate laundry and i have sooooo much of it with 2 kids and him and i. anyways have fun i will lol.
Old 05-18-2007, 06:23 AM
  # 224 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by teke View Post
speaking of dogs, now its time for me to get rid of these puppies, can't keep them all, though i sure wished i could.

They cant be 6 weeks old yet? I want one, will it fit in the mail box. LOL.
My dog is all I can handle, forgot have to walk her tonite she's so neglected this past 2 weeks.

Heneedshelp, Your in Florida too! You and liesagain, wonder if we could all meet for coffee sometime?

Anvil, Id rather be walking Buck for you then here at work. Crazy how things always stress before vacation. Ah could always be doing good, we'd plan something and the week before he'd binge and Id refuse to go.

Teke, AHs mom did the involuntary thing first time with help from his probation officer, we were all just softies then, he tried the mandatory drug court thing too. Thats why i have no expectations except getting him out of the current living conditions (or not living conditions)
Glad your fish are doing well Teke. I have to do real good tank cleanings including rubbing down glass to reduce algae build up and rinse filter cartridges. Im doing 50% water changes as well. Well 80 on the turtles. Maybe Ill get pics as they crawl around the floor
Old 05-18-2007, 06:29 AM
  # 225 (permalink)  
grateful rca

hey heneedshelp, glad you joined us, don't work too hard today.

i don't know cinder, thats something to think about the treatment thingie but i'm afraid that they may arrest him just because he has so many of the same charges on his record and still has one pending. i'm kind of afraid to be the one who would talk to his probation officer and i know that his mom won't do it. what do you think, you know about law, don't you
Old 05-18-2007, 06:34 AM
  # 226 (permalink)  

Teke, everywhere is different. SInce he's already been in rehab repeatedly court ordered, they probably wont look kindly on it. Im amazed he hasnt violated his probation and I bet even that is only a matter of time.

Maybe let it be and let the courts handle it
Old 05-18-2007, 06:45 AM
  # 227 (permalink)  
grateful rca

honestly cinder, i don't think his probation officer know yet about this pending charge, maybe its because its in a different county or something, but at the rate he's going, i think that if he's not careful that he will eventually violate. don't know how he can be reporting, don't know how he could come up with a clean ua, but he only goes to report once monthly. he was going to therapist every monday but i don't know how he could keep passing ua's, if he is still going. btw, i do think that the therapist is in contact with his po. i think that he's just asking for trouble
Old 05-18-2007, 06:49 AM
  # 228 (permalink)  

It will catch up with him Teke. If they even UA him everytime he likely has a system of stopping 3 days before. AH was great at that until he completely lost control, he even tried that game at Salvation Army until he didnt make it back there. That much probation it will catch up with him, leave it be. If my AH was on probation Id let him ride it out. Actually if this wasnt going on with his bro too and everyone else doing this Id ignore too
Old 05-18-2007, 06:49 AM
  # 229 (permalink)  

I ahve such a headache that wont go away. Yuck
Old 05-18-2007, 06:51 AM
  # 230 (permalink)  
grateful rca

thanks anvil, thank god, but i'm not that worried today or for now, just thought i'd ask about it because of what cindi and her mil are doing for their two. i know that i probably wouldn't try that if could, seems to be too much involved for me, i've already got enough going on without his junk. i'm just sorry that he's digging such a bigger hole for himself to have to climb out of.

i think i've come a ways over the yrs, my prayers today is for him to get it right for him and not anymore for us and the marriage. does that make sense
Old 05-18-2007, 07:00 AM
  # 231 (permalink)  

good morning all-

i'm trying to respond to the things as i remember them - i think cinder is right - everything we talk about somehow relates to our lives - at some point in our lives - we are lucky to have each otehr...

anvil have a great time in wi - we used to have a house in lake geneva wi - brats and sweet corn - the lake and the beer - ahh heaven...

teke and cinder you guys are good with the tanks - i have 1 spongebob tank and two beta's in glass bowl - cleaning just those is an hourlong task - it does feel good when their little houses are nice and clean...

last nite i was at a meeting with a really good group of people - the people who started the group lost a son about 6 years - we laugh, we share - we cry (sometimes cuz we're laughing so hard) but last nite someone said their daughter was so hard to figure out because she had the perfect life - i started thinking about that - what is perfect? - i personally don't think anyone has a perfect life - yesterday was a really hard day and that meeting helped me so much - you guys are like that too...

you help me so much - to recognize different things - i find myself wondering how you would relate to different things - i've decided that life is filled with lots of things - heartache - pain - loss - happiness - and perfect moments - moments where all is right with the world - that is what we have to treasure - those moments - not dwell on the screaming match we had with the kids - apologize when we need to - but try not to stress over what we cannot change and treasure the perfect moments - i leave you with a pic from a perfect moment for me - a couple of weeks ago - everyone was happy - enjoying the day - walking for miles on the beach - having good conversations - may we all have perfect moments this weekend...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
100_6906.jpg (920.8 KB, 20 views)
Old 05-18-2007, 07:03 AM
  # 232 (permalink)  

Ahhh. Cute picture.
It is the smaler tanks and bowls are a lot harder to care for to be honest.

i think i've come a ways over the yrs, my prayers today is for him to get it right for him and not anymore for us and the marriage. does that make sense
Teke, That makes perfect sense and where Im at too. If my Ah cant break free I am giving him the gift of seeing the way out, the way to having a life. Then he's on his own
Old 05-18-2007, 07:15 AM
  # 233 (permalink)  
grateful rca

ah, the pic is so cute, itis, you guys are all so young, its sad that we still have to go through all of this junk.

sorry about your headache cinder, what are you taking? could it be stress? try to do something to calm your mind, maybe you're doing to much thinking about too much stuff.
Old 05-18-2007, 07:16 AM
  # 234 (permalink)  
grateful rca

ahhhhhhhh, look at bucks paws, he looks so sweet and if i was there and wasn't afraid of him, i'd just rub them
Old 05-18-2007, 07:39 AM
  # 235 (permalink)  

Teke I think I saw baby hands above!!!! Well not much to report here. Anvil I think bigsis lives in WA u two should meet up I think u would get along well. Well me and jewelz represent NY although PA is closer to me lol.

Cinder what alot to be going through I read about your son but then u said he was ok and I was like phew. Everyone is bz
Old 05-18-2007, 07:44 AM
  # 236 (permalink)  

ah, the pic is so cute, itis, you guys are all so young, its sad that we still have to go through all of this junk.

sorry about your headache cinder, what are you taking? could it be stress? try to do something to calm your mind, maybe you're doing to much thinking about too much stuff.

I think its maybe codeine withdrawal. I confess. Ive taken Tylenol with codeine last 7 nights to sleep, not much but Ive slept great. However the last 2 days I started near late afternoon to get this headache, different than sinus or migraine, almost like a caffiene withdrawal headache but I take lots of caffiene. last night it was getting stronger, went away when I took Tylenol with codeine, then woke up and an hour later it came back. So I start tonite with not taking it. Its gonna be a long few nights...
Old 05-18-2007, 07:48 AM
  # 237 (permalink)  
grateful rca

gosh, i am sorry to hear that, but good you're checking that codiene thing, i can't take that, allergic to codiene. we don't need you to get addicted to that if you don't have to. you can get addicted to it, right?
Old 05-18-2007, 07:49 AM
  # 238 (permalink)  
grateful rca

today, i'd rather hurt than to take anything that has addiction stamp all over it. thats one battle i'm just tired of fighting
Old 05-18-2007, 07:55 AM
  # 239 (permalink)  
grateful rca

anybody know anything about propoxy, other than its a pain med? i was given it for pain but they are so strong, makes me sleep really good though and not too long. i hate to take it cause i don't want anything that will put me to sleep
Old 05-18-2007, 07:57 AM
  # 240 (permalink)  

gosh, i am sorry to hear that, but good you're checking that codiene thing, i can't take that, allergic to codiene. we don't need you to get addicted to that if you don't have to. you can get addicted to it, right?

I guess I didnt think I had enough in the bottle to cause a problem, but if earlier each day Im getting withdrawal symptoms, then I guess so. i think im gonna talk to my doctor about my insomnia. Makes you wonder how one can be so tired yet not sleep well. I think its anxiety related. It started after AH came in that night several weeks ago