A Penny For Your Thought, Part 9

Old 05-18-2007, 09:34 AM
  # 261 (permalink)  
grateful rca

palm, thanks for sharing that and i'm glad to hear that your life turned out good. i'm doing the best i can to let go, i don't think i'll ever get married again even if i went ahead and started my divorce. this is my second time around, it would have to be an act of god to do it again. anyway, i think i'm a little too old for another marriage.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:50 AM
  # 262 (permalink)  
grateful rca

thanks palm, i'm really ok though, i'm learning how to be happy alone. won't know how to have a new relationship anyway, don't know if i want one either. life is better for me right now alone, got a whole lot of healing to do.

won't have known that i could be happy alone if my ah had not have went to jail for 2 yrs. life is ok right now, i do have my kids and most of the time, they act like they don't want to go home. i need this alone time, and enjoying it. i still think about my ah at times though, wanting him to know a better way, but i know that there is nothing i can do to make that happen, so i have to let him figure out his own life.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:00 AM
  # 263 (permalink)  
grateful rca

oooh new clothes, must be nice to be able to do that. makes a girl feel good, don't it? that nutty professor sounds just like my ah, is she by chance from ny sorry guys. my ah does the same thing, i never know what he's talking about half the time. he always say part of his sentences in his head and i guess i'm suppose to guess the rest or develop esp or something. i hate even trying to talk to him anyway. too confusing, i have to ask too many question before i know what the heck he's talking about. then he wants to know why do i ask so many questions. gosh, i thought that he was the only person on earth that did that
Old 05-18-2007, 10:20 AM
  # 264 (permalink)  

Ok My heart just about stopped. I was talking to my mom on the phone and I heard the news say something about a brutally attacked man found and the street. I went online because the street in less than a block from Ah and BIL. As a matter of fact the guy was attacked late last night by 2 men who stole his car right at the corner ah ALWAYS buys at. I know the car. A dealer lives 2 doors over. I so hope they analyze the finger prints quickly and release names of the suspects.
Even if it wasnt them, I m positive this was crack related
Old 05-18-2007, 10:30 AM
  # 265 (permalink)  

Im gonna guess its just a coincidence, and man wasnt shot but neighbors heard gun fire. If AH had a gun he'd trade it for drugs, not steal a car which actually turned up several blocks away a few hours later. Things were taken from car, but due to location it was found, Im gonna say, not them.

Just another reason to go through with the involuntary commitment.

You know the last time I had him picked up on a warrant was only after the news showed a guy stabbed at the convenience store they get there stems at, and yest it was in a crack deal gone bad. And it was BIL who begged me to have AH picked up (17 months ago, ironic huh)
Old 05-18-2007, 10:53 AM
  # 266 (permalink)  

Now propoxy I'm confused are they pink or white? Just wondering. Well I got the job start tomorrow so much for a weekend off eh. Scary stuff cinder hopefully they had nothing to do with it. Well off to clean.

By the way they are darvocet and I'm sure they are addicting but they upset my stomach too much tylenol. The 100 is the darvocet pain killer and the 650 is the tylenol.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:01 AM
  # 267 (permalink)  

sounds like they are very low dose then. Mine were always 750/50. Thanks KJ I knew you would know.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:02 AM
  # 268 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

hey guys I was actually working today woohoo... I need to make this day go by faster.

Theres no possible way I coudl get back to everyone here this thread is moving way to fast but I am reading it.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:02 AM
  # 269 (permalink)  

To be able to afford a vacation.... wow to just be able afford anything...
Old 05-18-2007, 11:03 AM
  # 270 (permalink)  

hi everyone, been trying to read thru the last 2 days of posts but man you all talk alot, just kidding LOL. I've been sick, the flu i think so thats why i haven't been around. anyway, feeling better today and even came to work, mostly cuz i can't afford to miss anymore hours, i'm poor enuf as it is. but quite alot has happened, first of all my 7yr old son, in 1st grade, got in school suspension yesterday for getting angry at a classmate and telling him "i'll kill you", now i've heard this before from him and always talked to him about it, never thought he'd say it at school, and they take all that very seriously. so this is the 4th time in 4 months i've had to talk to the assistant principal about his behavior and he's only 7!!! i don't know what to do anymore, i punish him but it doesn't seem to phase him. i'm gonna make a appt for him with a counselor but if yous have any ideas i'm open to hearing them! AND, yesterday AH got out of jail. my phone started ringing at 9:30am, i'm not sure how i feel, when he found i was sick , he said if he had a truck he'd come down and take care of me, when he found out about our son's behavior issues, he thinks its because our son needs his dad in his life (i'm not so sure about that one), he wants us back together etc etc, of course i told him, actions not words and i need more time, hes only been clean 2 months and thats cuz of jail. but when i called him this morning about some email problems he was having last night, and i got the voicemail, i panicked, cuz i thought where the hell could he be? no car, no license, no jobs set up yet, i freaked, even called his mom at work to find out if she knew where he was, but i couldn't get a hold of her either. anyway, he called me at 30min later and told me he slept in and was probably in the shower when i called, possible since i did call at 9am. his parents have him on a short leash leaving there with them, and w/o a car he'd literally have to steal one to go use, no dealers in rural bucks county- gotta drive the hour into philly. so i guess my emotions are just torn up, he's talking like my old husband, the one i miss, but deep down i know its probably only short lived. oh well, just wanted to get all that out of my system, hope eveyone is having a better day than me.
cinder, whats up w/your AH - i got lost in all the posts - is he ok, using, not sure???
Old 05-18-2007, 11:06 AM
  # 271 (permalink)  

oh yeah, and i haven't had a cigarette since wed around 3pm - i'm gonna try to quit this time, need all the prayers you guys have for this!LOL!
Old 05-18-2007, 11:08 AM
  # 272 (permalink)  

Hi Jewelz I was wondering where you were
Old 05-18-2007, 11:12 AM
  # 273 (permalink)  

finally out, I really dont know, but he'd have to be using to live like he is.
MIL and I are going to have him and his bro involuntarily assesed and stabilized and hopefully treatment as a result. he's been with his bro and bro lost 45 pounds (whats that tell you.) Theres no power, food, soap toilet paper, nothing.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:13 AM
  # 274 (permalink)  

Finally, bout your husband give it time. I always found it was better not to mention the kids problems, they want to get involved and the last thing your son needs is to be hurt more.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:15 AM
  # 275 (permalink)  

cinder, so sorry, yeah it does like they're using, you're lucky though to be in a state where you can have them committed in PA you can only get a 72 hr hold IF they are suicidial (sp) , then they only commit them if they find them to be truly suicidial, i tried it once thinking he get a few days clean and agree to rehab, yeah right, he was more pissed that i interrupted his high and then even after he threatened me in front the er staff, the LET HIM GO HOME that same night, in fact the one nurse who witnessed the whole thing, called me and asked me to give him a ride home since it was cold out. AHHHHH!!!! i hope everything works out much better for you.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:30 AM
  # 276 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

I am just jumping in here I have a foster kid who keeps talking to me really he isnt even a kid anymore about twenty but he has so many dreams... makes me sad they crave for someone to talk to them.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:36 AM
  # 277 (permalink)  

AHH that is sad Jewelz.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:38 AM
  # 278 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

hes a poet so hes asking my opinion on how to make a magazine, buisness cards, and distribute them.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:41 AM
  # 279 (permalink)  

AHHH hope he figures it out. I wouldnt have a clue
Old 05-18-2007, 12:17 PM
  # 280 (permalink)  

I was just thinking I can get the idea of addiction being so bad to spend all your money ahead of food, pawn things, even stealing, ect, but I cant understand doing violent things for money for drugs? I know it happens everyday but violence is so wrong.