A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 19

Old 07-13-2007, 07:23 PM
  # 301 (permalink)  
President

Yes, I agree with the paramedics... you need to slow it down a bit!
Old 07-13-2007, 08:25 PM
  # 302 (permalink)  
President

Am I seriously the only one without a life!?!?!
Old 07-13-2007, 10:44 PM
  # 303 (permalink)  

loves..................hows the swelling? getting better yet? hope you have your feet up
Old 07-14-2007, 04:23 AM
  # 304 (permalink)  

hi all. its so early here, only 7am on a SAT!! but my kids have taken over my bed so i guess i'm up now. rah is getting ready for work, which means i'm alone with the housework today. yuck. the only good thing about being up this early is that the kids are amazingly still asleep so i can sit here and type! everything here is still good and quiet, just the way i like it, although i do get bored too easily. i did find out this week that my financial aid for school was denied cuz the last time i tried to go to school, i started classes but dropped out cuz hubby was using and i didn't trust him to watch the kids. so now the only way i can go is if we pay for it. i don't think we really have enuf right now and when i told rah, he just said "oh, i'm sorry" but didn't offer to pay for it, so i didn't ask either. i'm trying to think of another way to get the money but i only have till the end of the month. i'm not sure what to do. i really really want to go, but not if it puts us in a bad financial situation. anyway, how is everyone? i've just about given up on being able to keep up with this thread, but i really do miss you guys and hope everyone is ok.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:00 AM
  # 305 (permalink)  

i almost forgot, since i shared the bad news about school, i was gonna share the good stuff too!

last weekend, went to the concert, had a great dinner out, it was a really wonderful night. on the way to the concert, rah said, "i've been clean for almost 5 months", it was how proud he was of himself and the happiness in his voice that made me so proud of him. it made the whole night even better.

taking the kids swimming tommorrow and we just booked our week camping at the beach in delaware for mid august. i'm not a huge camping fan, but we go every year so i'm getting used to it. the kids will be sooo excited. and it is the beach, so i couldn't be happier!!

the other night, we had our own little campfire and let the kids roast marshmallows, well my 7yr old was messing around, flinging his marshamallow off the stick when it landed right in my hair! i was so pissed at the time, but everyone else thought it was funny. which it was, but it took a ton of shampoo to get it out!

i'm still can't find a house for us though. i'm running out of time, school starts the end of august and we need to be in my kids old school district, i just can't make them start over somewhere new again, its too hard on them, so i keep looking, but i'm getting really worried. there just isn't much out there, a few that are either too small (we need at least 3 bedrooms) or too expensive (the only one in last weeks paper was $2200 a month and our cap is $1400!!) i really hope something comes up quick.

ok, i'm done rambling.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:09 AM
  # 306 (permalink)  

Good morning!
I finally got a good night' sleep until hubby's talking in his sleep woke me. He talks in a loud baritone. I love him anyway.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:20 AM
  # 307 (permalink)  

GRRR. WHats with us all not getting paid on time?
My pay date this month is 16th (Monday) with Direct deposit that means the money would be in my account last night at Midnight, its not!!!
Gas is on empty ect. Im gonna have to call work Monday and tell them I dont have gas to come in, because obviously the deposit will not go through until the 17th.
This really sucks
Old 07-14-2007, 05:35 AM
  # 308 (permalink)  

good morning live and cindi. cindi, that really sucks. i always hated having direct deposit too, ours never went thru went it was suppossed to.

so i'm on a roll this morning, one load of laundry is in the washer and dishes are done. BUT, i just saw a flea so i'm freaking out. now i get to spend my day washing everything in the house, including the darn cats, and fumigating the house. i can't have any stupid fleas cuz my 3yr old is allegeric. oh boy how fun. and rah just laughs at me and says "glad i have to go to work!" arghh, men suck! its too early for this crap!
Old 07-14-2007, 05:48 AM
  # 309 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

I am still not thinking too much wow my head is getting clear!! So much more room for what is real and just being....
Old 07-14-2007, 06:51 AM
  # 310 (permalink)  

hey anvil- i used to have one of those aflac ducks too, my kids loved it, but drove me insane. it mysteriously disappeared! LOL.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:52 AM
  # 311 (permalink)  
grateful rca

good morning all, i made it through the night without going into the emergency room. ah did not call or show, hey, what did i expect? he's an addict.

just wanted to check in, i had my 1 cup of coffee already now i want a cig, but i can wait, so its been 30 days without cigs. can some of the depression and mood swings be coming from a lack of caffene and tobacco?
Old 07-14-2007, 07:07 AM
  # 312 (permalink)  
grateful rca

loves, hope you are feel better today.

spendra, glad to hear that things are getting a little clearer for ya,

finally, i'll be praying for you in your house search

anvil, to tell the truth about it, i'd be glad to have you to come down here and give me your nightingale routine f2f. i think i would really enjoy that.

cindi, sorry about your direct dep. gotta ask you this question, now a few post back, i thought you said something about someone camping out in your back yard, is that the truth? if so who is it and why? just curious.

good morning cook, thanks again for your help. you are a life saver. can't wait until i can pass it on.
Old 07-14-2007, 07:17 AM
  # 313 (permalink)  
grateful rca

anvil, i love the way you say that "my teke". that has a personal ring to it. my pet names i gave my 2 younger kids start with "MY", and i have 3 grandbabies whos pet names start with "MY' too. for me its a term of endearment.
Old 07-14-2007, 07:21 AM
  # 314 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

I can see the veins in my feet this morning. I suppose that's a good thing. Eating cheerios and watching cartoons with the little one. I'm just gonna take it easy till we go to the movies tonight.............but no popcorn for me.......I'm sticking to the no salt thing as much as possible. Have a lovely day ladies.
Old 07-14-2007, 07:27 AM
  # 315 (permalink)  
grateful rca

ok, i was thinking may be rain was on the way cause my back is beginning to ache and then i hear thunder, so rain it is. not suppose to take too many tylonol like i used to, cause of this ulcer, i have these percosets that were prescribed for me. i so far have not taken them unless i REALLY REALLY need them and then i kind of only take a fouth of a tablet. is that concidered as a relapse, i wonder. i guess its suppose to be a mind altering substance but i'm yet to know what that is like, i hope thats a good thing.
Old 07-14-2007, 07:31 AM
  # 316 (permalink)  

anvil - i think my aflac duck is buried in a box somewhere and he really needs to stay there!! we're looking for a house to rent, i'm still afraid to buy finance anything to expensive with rah. maybe in a few years i'll be ready but not right now. i'm gonna be driving around aimlessly this weekend looking for for rent signs, for some reason not everyone around here puts the ads in the papers.

teke- glad you had a drama free night. relax and take care of yourself.

loves-you too, take of yourself, any good cartoons on? i really miss the smurfs, i wish they were still on. my kids are watching the "dinosaur" movie, for about the 100th time, i know it by heart unfortunately.
Old 07-14-2007, 07:50 AM
  # 317 (permalink)  
grateful rca

anvil, i'll bet if someone volunteer to adolpt buck, hank would have a fit and maybe you would too.

finally i believe that soon you'll find the perfect place, you deserve it, i think.

ok, where's cindy this morning? anybody seen her?
Old 07-14-2007, 07:59 AM
  # 318 (permalink)  
grateful rca

wait a minute, why do i have to keep hearing that darn aflac duck in my head. lol

did'n't have to wonder what happened to ah yesterday, his son just called wanting to know if he was here. i guess time really does tell you what you need to know, not that it matters but now he can't tell his mom that he gave me all his money when he shows up there with no money to help her.

the last time he lived with her, one of her boundaries were that he was to give her his check before he cashed it, he didnt like that idea very much so he moved out, unfortunately he came here. this time i guess he'll probably get a room again, though the last time he did that, he wasn't able to keep it for long, i guess drugs were more important than a place to lay his head
Old 07-14-2007, 08:00 AM
  # 319 (permalink)  

Im here. PMS ing and unhappy.
I know my book keeper didnt call payroll in until yesterday, so itll be Monday night at midnight.

Id probably spend what bills needed anyway, so its okay.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:07 AM
  # 320 (permalink)  

ok, i think i'm being invaded by insects. first i saw a flea this morning, then some tiny ants in the laundry room, now my boys just found two huge cicadas (sp) outside. yuck. i'll be cleaning all day again, btw, i spent most of yesterday cleaning! does it ever end?