A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 19

Old 07-12-2007, 12:34 PM
  # 101 (permalink)  

OMG, my xah was the most whiniest person on the face of the earth!!!
Old 07-12-2007, 12:35 PM
  # 102 (permalink)  
grateful rca

whew, i'm so glad yall kind of cleared that up cause sometimes i feel like such a whinner. i guess even if i was a big whinner, it still wouldn't run me away from you guys, youre stuck with me for the long haul, sorry, you don't get off that easy.lol
Old 07-12-2007, 12:38 PM
  # 103 (permalink)  

Bring it on, I and I realize I'm one of the newest on here, feel like if I whined and I already have. . .ya'll would tell me how the cow ate the cabbage. . .OMG, there's another "cowboy" reference and vision in my head??????????????????????????
Old 07-12-2007, 12:38 PM
  # 104 (permalink)  

i think you all need a big double estroven, lol
Old 07-12-2007, 12:44 PM
  # 105 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by laketime View Post
i think you all need a big double estroven, lol

A what?? LOL I don't even know what one of those is yet. (now how do I manage to keep my fingers crossed so much and work at the same time?)

All I'm saying.........stop whining and crying and grab whoever you have to by the peanuts and do something about it!!
Old 07-12-2007, 12:46 PM
  # 106 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Lovestoomuch View Post
Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm just gettin old. BUT.......I am sooooooooooooo tired of hearing people b!tch and complain and yet they don't do anything about their lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We get them coming in the office every single day. I'm not making the big bucks to be a shrink. I'm not giving away free house insurance and I sure in hell can't lend any money to anyone who isn't willing to cut back. Sorry.........just venting. I guess it's just because I've never sat and complained about life like a whine butt and not done or at least tried to do anything about it.

Some lady walked in here.........new car.....nice clothes......Star Bucks coffee in her hand and is bitching about how her old man left her and she can't afford the $50 insurance payment..........whining.........almost as if to try and make me feel sorry for her.........like I would pay it if I felt bad enough. I have enough of my own issues.........and half of them no one will ever hear about because THEY'RE MINE.

Whew.........I feel better. Noah has less than a week now to get rich. I'm liking the public less and less.

You know Loves, she is truly really broke. SOmeone else helped her get the car, and the nice outfit it was given to her. As for Starbucks, who that can afford a $5 cup of coffee, cant pay $50 in insurance? That's easy, she reuses the cup. Its from a cup of coffee three months ago and she rewashes the cup for drives.
LOL--There's always an explantaion she really is worseoff tahn she looks.

About that Estroven, it sounds like ingridents are what I take daily
1 multi vit
1 B complex
additional 150 mg B6 and B12
calcium Magnesium
Ginsing
LTyrosine
Taurine
Old 07-12-2007, 12:46 PM
  # 107 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

None of ya'll are the whinners that are getting on my nerves.

It is the whinners that I most interact with outside this site that mainly are bugging me today - probably because of me - too much drama - too little rest - but hope to change that soon.

Hey, Lake - guys have the "hormone" thing too - ya' know - sometimes the male temperment is not too good either - lol
Old 07-12-2007, 12:51 PM
  # 108 (permalink)  
grateful rca

thanks anvil, i needed to hear that and ............

lake, i have to agree with anvil, lol
Old 07-12-2007, 12:52 PM
  # 109 (permalink)  

Oh and I'd like to interject something here. . .in case you ever lose the REST of your brain cells, there is a position open at our bank for this business! I mean this gal is the biggest nitwit I have ever dealt with in my life and this company I work for keeps tons of money over there, they should be offering to shine my bosses shoes or something know what I mean. Anyone like the term bonehead? I love that one and she I don't even think has any bones in her head at all, mush I tell you mush, all it can be up there. She brings me to the point of no return every time I have to talk to that idiot. She must give good something to the vice president???? Tacky Tacky aren't I, I apologize I lose patience with idiots.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:52 PM
  # 110 (permalink)  

You know Loves, she is truly really broke. SOmeone else helped her get the car, and the nice outfit it was given to her. As for Starbucks, who that can afford a $5 cup of coffee, cant pay $50 in insurance? That's easy, she reuses the cup. Its from a cup of coffee three months ago and she rewashes the cup for drives.
LOL--There's always an explantaion she really is worseoff tahn she looks.
Still.........not my problem even if that's the case. You dont whine to your insurance agent who can't do anything about it. That's like me going to the grocery store and complaining about the cost of meat..........which BTW is freaking ridiculous. If I had a bleeding heart for every "poor me" who walked through the door.......I would be living on the streets!! I have no patience anymore. And stupid people really shouldn't breed. I'm so glad I don't live here LOL. There's alot of stupid in the water if you know what I mean.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:53 PM
  # 111 (permalink)  

Funny loves. . .we must have been typing that sort of stuff at the same time. . .how sweet????
Old 07-12-2007, 12:57 PM
  # 112 (permalink)  
grateful rca

loves, i know that you say that you need some rest, but is it possible that you need to somehow get a noah break?
Old 07-12-2007, 01:00 PM
  # 113 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cookconfay View Post
Funny loves. . .we must have been typing that sort of stuff at the same time. . .how sweet????

That's funny. Your people must know my people.

I try very hard to be a hermit as much as possible and now you know why LOL.
I'm easily aggrivated.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:01 PM
  # 114 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by teke View Post
loves, i know that you say that you need some rest, but is it possible that you need to somehow get a noah break?

You know what Teke?? You're one smart cookie..........cookie. YES!!!!!!!!! I need a Noah break!!!!!!!! Relieve some of this stress!! I miss him.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:02 PM
  # 115 (permalink)  

Yeah they're pretty widespread or is that spread a little too thin????? HAHAHA, again, I just crack myself up. Actually I am in such dire need of entertainment, and that. . .well dealing with that goofball at the bank, that is just NOT my idea of fun. I am sooooo glad to get all this comic relief, good advice, and venting all for FREE on this here site!!
Old 07-12-2007, 01:04 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

May I just vent -
If I say "I want no responsibility for your new dog, that means no care, no financial, no nothing - never, no way" - that I really mean it.

Yes, it is a cute puppy - but I don't care. I am not an animal person. No offense to any that are - I think they are precious - I love pictures of them - I just don't want one - EVER -

So, I don't care if HELL freezes over, if you say you're sick or whatever - I'm not taking care of the DOG ok. I made that clear when he got the dog for Father's Day to him and to the daughters that gave him the dog.

Call me heartless - I don't care - I don't want a dog.

(ok, so I'm really not that much of a b*tch - i did go give the dog water & feed it when he was gone Monday - Tuesday - but I won't tell him that, because then he will expect me to keep doing it - geez I'm a sap - I'm the person I was complaining about - da**it.) Maybe that's why I'm so aggravated.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:05 PM
  # 117 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i think that sounds more like it, didn't somebody say something about noah being able to borrow mr ross perot's jet? do noah know anything about you needing a noah break? well i get the cats out the bag now so if he don't know yet, he probably will soon. i'm anxious to see what kind of rabbit you two are gonna pull out of the hat next.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:05 PM
  # 118 (permalink)  

Sure why not, I like to look at pictures of hunks. . . OH you said Hank, well. . .I guess he qualifies for that too . . . .LOL
Old 07-12-2007, 01:07 PM
  # 119 (permalink)  
grateful rca

me too avnvil, i love to look at pics
Old 07-12-2007, 01:10 PM
  # 120 (permalink)  

I really felt almost embarrassed for that woman. I just couldn't air out my personal business like that. But that's what I'm talking about. I think she did it on purpose........so one of us would say "OMG....we have to help this lady out......poor thing......." That's just ..............pathetic. Even my boss.......who's dumbass gave a crack addict $40 was shaking his head like "what is she trying to do here?" I think we were all embarrassed for her. I have news for her though. Her house insurance will be cancelled by the end of the month and all I can do is try to get her an extension.