A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 19

Old 07-14-2007, 10:10 AM
  # 341 (permalink)  
President

lmao!!! Hum dee dum... who posted those pictures up there!?!?! lol!
Old 07-14-2007, 10:38 AM
  # 342 (permalink)  

I think the mods gave up on us in here. So speaking of PMS and I hope u all have a sense of humor when I am about to tell u what came out of my mouth yesterday!!!

Stupid cat keeps clawing at things well I was doing dishes and there he was clawing. I dont recall my body moving just my head spinning and me screaming hope your all sitting!!! "Keep it up and I'll knock your f-ing block off u (c word)" where did that come from. Then I hear scott laughing hysterically "knock your block off I havent heard that in 20yrs" I could hear he was laughing so hard he was cyring.

So now everytime he walks by the cat he says that. I said stop cause its bad enough we never really named our cat but I dont want him thinking its the "c" word. Oh we laughed this morning about it we both had tears coming down our face.

Well off to the firedept. I think I need my blood pressure checked!!
Old 07-14-2007, 10:57 AM
  # 343 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Ok...........All I'm freaking doing is peeing!! Is this supposed to happen??? I might as well bring the puter into the bathroom cuz I'll have to pee in about 3 minutes again. Ugh.........getting old sucks!
Old 07-14-2007, 11:01 AM
  # 344 (permalink)  

yum, very nic pics never. i have a sudden urge to visit my local fire dept!!

kj, i'm laughing too. thats so funny. i can just picture you having to call for your cat and having to use the "c" word cuz she thinks its her name! LOL.

loves, you just described how i spent all four of my pregnancies! in the bathroom. i know how much that sucks. hey, at least your NOT pregnant!
Old 07-14-2007, 11:02 AM
  # 345 (permalink)  

I think that happens when u take a water pill.
Old 07-14-2007, 11:04 AM
  # 346 (permalink)  
President

Originally Posted by finallyout View Post
yum, very nic pics never. i have a sudden urge to visit my local fire dept!!

Better you have that urge, then the urge to set something on fire! LOL!
Old 07-14-2007, 11:06 AM
  # 347 (permalink)  
President

I'm going now to visit my mom. I'm mad at J because he made this whole big thing about how he wanted pizza, so I gave him pizza and now he won't eat it! I give up!

Also, talk to an old, old friend who I used to be really close with, but she moved. That was interesting! She's dating a 22 year old bipolar guy! Whew.... I thought I had things rough!
Old 07-14-2007, 11:43 AM
  # 348 (permalink)  
grateful rca

NEVER. i think if i had been able to bring that fireman home, then that would really been the life of me, and i agree, you are gonna get us in trouble.

i sure hope kj is right about the mods giving up on us.

think about it though, i'm here as much as possible and i think i miss most everything and can't seem to catch up. wonder what its like just droppin in every now and again. i'll bet we sound like a bunch of nuts for real.LOL
Old 07-14-2007, 11:55 AM
  # 349 (permalink)  

I just love the descriptions!!! Poor cat. That is a really nice firefighter. . .hey I never told ya'll this. . .but I used to work for the Hockey Team...... uh yeah. . .nice I must say, however I'm old enough to be their momma, ANYWAYS. . . one of them left the team to be a Firefighter!!!! HMMMMMMMM, can't say enough about it I guess, at least I have the "memories", ha, most of them were snots, spoiled brats, but cute nonetheless. And, most of them would qualify for AA too!
Old 07-14-2007, 11:58 AM
  # 350 (permalink)  

OMG how funny I just checked my e-mail and I got the 2007 naked fireman calendar!!!
Old 07-14-2007, 12:00 PM
  # 351 (permalink)  

oh do share. . .
Old 07-14-2007, 12:09 PM
  # 352 (permalink)  

Anvil, I used to have that kind of life with the twin. It is making me jealous. Very.

Finally, the bad thing is that menopause doesn't just happen. It's a process that takes years and is worse than pms. I have been in almost tears for about a week now and just wish my period would start. Cause it doesn't just all of a sudden stop and that is that.

Really, Anvil, my husband is disabled....but he doesn't want to do anything and now with the morphine has no interest in sex even. he sits in the chair and watches tv.
I live in my own world on the computer.
I even thought about going out and getting drunk just so I could get a one night stand. Then the fact that I even thought that made me really depressed and about to cry again.

Then he reads something in my face and he asks are we drifting apart and I say I feel like it. He asks what he has done wrong. I say nothing. He says me saying that makes him feel guilty. I say ...don't. Now he is going to take a nap....right after I get up from mine. Invites me. I say I don't need anymore sleep. He says ok, turns off the tv and heads to bed.

I have been telling him for four days that I have been waking up feeling like nookie.
He says he can't because of his back. I can think of other things, or even some affections. It causes me to feel unattractive and undesirable...to him. Now I am depressed....emotionally.

All he has to say about it really is that he doesn't want to lose me.
And would I like to take a walk? WTF, he always says he can't walk, and if he can walk then he can.....you know.

It's making me think about cleaning out the storage room/guest room and moving in there.

Sorry. I am in a BAD mood.

Loves, yes the bathroom runs are good, not so sure about going to the movies, sitting in that position. You are supposed to keep your feet elevated not bent and cut off at the knees!
Are you going to be up for tomorrow or would you rather re-schedule?
Old 07-14-2007, 12:14 PM
  # 353 (permalink)  
grateful rca

kj, naked? i sure hope the mods are not watching.

live, i'm sorry about your nookie issue. i can know how frustrating that could be at times
Old 07-14-2007, 12:30 PM
  # 354 (permalink)  

Oh live. . .so sorry to hear all of that. I hate that for you! I know it happens and I've experienced it to several years ago. Not because of his back but we just didn't "do it" for each other anymore. I also hate to hear that this menopause crap goes on for years. . .I mean I could kill something at times! Ok, that's a little drastic and not a good idea to be saying that on the internet I presume, but. . .I think you all get my drift.

Not to make light of anything, but I'm over here trying to stave off abf to make sure that this whole thing isn't based soley on the sex issue and then I am feeling all. . .if you love me then you will "like" me and want to "just" "be" with me and all of me too not just from the waist down! And. . .for the most part, we worked some on that last night. And. . .there is live with her situation. And. . .all of this at this dang age huh? You know I'm a believer and all that, but if there's one thing I would change. . .it would be all the troubles between the sexes. . .the peaking at age what is it 18 or something for a guy and then what us when all the really "fun" hormonal stuff gets going??? What is up with that? Was it designed to be "punishment" That dang Adam & Eve need a good talking to IMHO. You know I still could give a fat lip LOL
Old 07-14-2007, 12:30 PM
  # 355 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by liveweyerd View Post
I even thought about going out and getting drunk just so I could get a one night stand.
He says he can't because of his back. I can think of other things, or even some affections. It causes me to feel unattractive and undesirable...to him. Now I am depressed....emotionally.
I'm sorry to hear about your noockie dilema, too. I suppose morphine kills the sex drive? I had morphine in the hospital once and it made me very sick. If his back is bad, what if you are on top? It is probably the drugs making him feel not very sexy. It is probably no reflection on you.
I haven't had sex in months now, but I don't want a real relationship yet...I could go for a one nighter myself!
Old 07-14-2007, 01:32 PM
  # 356 (permalink)  

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...con_frypan.gif

This is me. . .basically all guys need is the skillet treatment most of the time LOL
Old 07-14-2007, 01:40 PM
  # 357 (permalink)  

i like that cook, it reminds me of a song...

Wanda Jackson -"My big iron skillet"

You are doing wrong again it's plain for all to see
And you think here at home is where I ought to be
There's gonna be some changes made when you get in tonight
Cause I'm gonna teach you wrong from right
With my big iron skillet in my hand
Gonna show you how a little woman quits a great big man
If you live through the fight we're gonna have when you get home
You'll wake up and find yourself alone

You say you're sick and tired of me and that I look a mess
But it's never done on you this is my only dress
I have never met a man who's quite the likes of you
I don't know why I ever said I do
With my big iron skillet...
With my big iron skillet...
Old 07-14-2007, 02:34 PM
  # 358 (permalink)  

From my experience on Heroin. . .or any drug for that matter after a while there is not any use . . . my dope was my lover, my best friend etc. . . .

I also know that there is a time after coming off of stuff alcohol included, that things sometimes take a while to return to somewhat normal.

I wish I had some other wise words here, a very dear friend of mine that I grew up with, grew on up to be a PHD, and is sex therapist. I called her one or two times to ask a few questions and she told me it would not be ethical for her to "counsel" with me since we were such good friends. Point is. . .I know they are out there and they have loads of good info and can help all kinds of situations! Might give it a try live

I'm putting off getting this "paying" work done and I hate that I can be such a HUGE procrastinator! But. . .little by little I'll get there. The screaming at the top of her lungs 3 yr old is taking a nap still, late I know. . .but we take what we can get around here!!!
Old 07-14-2007, 03:36 PM
  # 359 (permalink)  

i just gotta vent a little...if there is one thing i miss about my ex it is the sex. He was the best ever (and I'm an experienced gal LOL). I'm used to 2x a day average. Now- NOTHING. I was so tempted to see him just for that...but it's just not worth getting involved with him again.
I'll stop whining now...I'll tell you what though, the next guy is gonna have one h*rny girl on his hands!!
Old 07-14-2007, 03:50 PM
  # 360 (permalink)  

Well I waited for 3 1/2 yrs!!!!! and then outta the clear blue my old bf calls and he & I have a huge history and a very active one I might say. . .Oh my gosh. . .again. . .believe it or not I find myself . . . well. . . speechless