View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 05:00 AM
  # 305 (permalink)  
finallyout

i almost forgot, since i shared the bad news about school, i was gonna share the good stuff too!

last weekend, went to the concert, had a great dinner out, it was a really wonderful night. on the way to the concert, rah said, "i've been clean for almost 5 months", it was how proud he was of himself and the happiness in his voice that made me so proud of him. it made the whole night even better.

taking the kids swimming tommorrow and we just booked our week camping at the beach in delaware for mid august. i'm not a huge camping fan, but we go every year so i'm getting used to it. the kids will be sooo excited. and it is the beach, so i couldn't be happier!!

the other night, we had our own little campfire and let the kids roast marshmallows, well my 7yr old was messing around, flinging his marshamallow off the stick when it landed right in my hair! i was so pissed at the time, but everyone else thought it was funny. which it was, but it took a ton of shampoo to get it out!

i'm still can't find a house for us though. i'm running out of time, school starts the end of august and we need to be in my kids old school district, i just can't make them start over somewhere new again, its too hard on them, so i keep looking, but i'm getting really worried. there just isn't much out there, a few that are either too small (we need at least 3 bedrooms) or too expensive (the only one in last weeks paper was $2200 a month and our cap is $1400!!) i really hope something comes up quick.

ok, i'm done rambling.