A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 19

Old 07-12-2007, 07:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
grateful rca

A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 19

OK, here we go again, want to talk it out but don't feel the need to start a new thread?
Old 07-12-2007, 07:14 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Teke, no I was actually finally married when I got pregnant, instead of getting pregnant and then getting married???? But this time, I found out after the SOB moved in with his girlfriend! Oh great, yeah I guess God wanted me to be pregnant so I wouldn't go beat the hell out of both of them? I tried to run him over with the car at the motel I caught him at with a "different" woman then the next day he was back at his girlfriend's house. Can you say S-I-C-K-O?
Old 07-12-2007, 07:16 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Ok all you good breeders. . .can you say hello to . . . Fertile Myrtle? Yep that would be me, 5 pregnancies but only 2 daughters, 22 & 3, what a gas huh? 19 yrs apart! And my 3 yr old has a nephew who is turning 1 next Friday!!!!!
Old 07-12-2007, 07:17 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Well, today's threads are sounding less stressed than yesterday's (daytime) threads.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:18 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Looks like we made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoooorayyyyyyyyyyyy..........no problems......no worries.........not for me anyways LOL.

I don't know how you guys do this at work. I keep having to minimze my screen. It's like leading a double life or something .

I just know I might get caught..............it's so exciting!!
Old 07-12-2007, 07:19 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Stepping in on what was left off on other thread, Drs told me I have perfect body for carrying children. Never gain much, hips quickly spread early in pregnancy and go back, deliveries easy, healthy throughout preganncy, ect.
First two kids were birth control babies as well, all I have to do is think about it and Im pregnant. Today I get depo shot and refuse to hold someones newborn of feel a kicking belly.

I am close to no diapers and so NEVER wanna get up in teh middle of the night again
Old 07-12-2007, 07:21 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Ok guys called State ATtorneys office, dummy unfortunately will not get jail time for driving on a suspended. Boo Hoo. I tried, they laughed said never had someone call requesting time. Did say he'd request max fine though that way if not paid, then he'd be in contempt. Oh well, how nasty would it be to hide court notice?
Old 07-12-2007, 07:21 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

my baby is turning 6 this year... Tried for three years to have another, gave up 18 months ago... Guess I was only meant to have 2 (My daughter is 12)
Old 07-12-2007, 07:24 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I'm at work, but I have the coolest job ever! And about kids, love 'em. Always had good pregnancies never sick, 1st one delivered on her due date!!! How rare you ask, only 5% of the population delivers on the due date! I love the whole baby thing, nursed and all that stuff, first one wore cloth diapers and the whole 9 yards!! ANYWAYS, I wish you could trade them in for a little baby when they start the whole terrible two, three thing! At least for a little while. This one acts so much like her daddy it is NOT EVEN funny. And, she does not even know he exists! I hope being a sociopath is not hereditary!!!
Old 07-12-2007, 07:28 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i had 6 high risk pregnancies, delivered all premies. dr thought that more than 3, would be the end of me.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:31 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I'm at work!! I can come in or not.........they won't fire me. I'm what you would call.........privilaged LOL. This is a throw away job anyways.......gives me somthing to do and some money in my pocket till I go back to Texas.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:33 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Both of mine were high risk and premies too...
I have a very cystic ovary, had the other ovary removed because all the cysts caused it to die when I was 15... Drs actually told my mom that the chances of me getting pregnant were very slim... I beat those odss twice so I feel very blessed.
My daughter was born 6 weeks premature and stayed in hospital for a month, was only 4lbs! She's going to be 12 this month and still only weighs 62lbs....
My son...he was 3 weeks early came home two days after being born...he was big for being early 7 lbs... he's still big at 64 lbs... he weighs more than his sister!!
Old 07-12-2007, 07:38 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
President

I am most definitely NOT pregnant!!!!!!!! It is not even remotely possible!!!!!!

As for pregnancies, mine with J was just insane. I was hospitalized for 2 weeks. He was almost a month late. The due date got screwed up because I thought I had gotten my period the month before, but after all was said and done, it was just spotting. Sooooooo..... went into the hospital to be induced...... 34 hours later still no baby! Finally had an emergency c-section done by my OBGYN in crutches after getting into a car accident. What insanity!!!!!!!

I would absolutely LOVE to have more kids, but not sure if it's possible!

So anyhow, I'm not pregnant!
Old 07-12-2007, 07:41 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

IIIIIIIIII NEED CAFFINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I'm gonna make it.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:42 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Loves... grab a small cup.....it probably won't do much, but at least give ya a lil kick in the rear to get ya movin.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:43 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Wow!!! Lovely pics
Old 07-12-2007, 07:48 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

I just got a diet coke.

I haven't seen my honey around this morning......hmmmmmmm.........he didn't call me last night either. double hmmmmmmmm.........
Old 07-12-2007, 07:52 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

He might be roundin up the herd or puttin out fires???
Old 07-12-2007, 07:57 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
President

OMG! Cook.... I would have double thanked you if I could! LOL!
Old 07-12-2007, 07:58 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

I must say I was pretty full of myself My aren't we witty?