View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 04:23 AM
  # 304 (permalink)  
finallyout

hi all. its so early here, only 7am on a SAT!! but my kids have taken over my bed so i guess i'm up now. rah is getting ready for work, which means i'm alone with the housework today. yuck. the only good thing about being up this early is that the kids are amazingly still asleep so i can sit here and type! everything here is still good and quiet, just the way i like it, although i do get bored too easily. i did find out this week that my financial aid for school was denied cuz the last time i tried to go to school, i started classes but dropped out cuz hubby was using and i didn't trust him to watch the kids. so now the only way i can go is if we pay for it. i don't think we really have enuf right now and when i told rah, he just said "oh, i'm sorry" but didn't offer to pay for it, so i didn't ask either. i'm trying to think of another way to get the money but i only have till the end of the month. i'm not sure what to do. i really really want to go, but not if it puts us in a bad financial situation. anyway, how is everyone? i've just about given up on being able to keep up with this thread, but i really do miss you guys and hope everyone is ok.