It's all about me Part 5

Old 06-03-2015, 12:41 PM
  # 361 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by PinkCloudsCharley View Post
Hi guys. I haven't been here much. The new job is feeling like I'm wearing someone else's clothes, we're having a planning meeting next week and figuring out our job duties. I guess all of us who have "moved up a notch" are feeling a bit out of place.

I'm also really struggling with H right now. Since our last session things have not been good between us. I'm actually wishing he'd go on the road for a bit right now, I could use the breathing room. I'm not feeling right anywhere I am right now, work or home.
"Somewhere"
Barbra Streisand

Someday, somewhere
We'll find a new way of living
Will find a way of forgiving
Somewhere...
There's a place for us
Somewhere a place for us
Peace and quiet and open air
Wait for us
Somewhere
There's a time for us
Someday there'll time for us
Time together and time to spare
Time to learn, time to care
Someday, somewhere
We'll find a new way of living
Will find there's a way of forgiving
Somewhere...
There's a place for us
A time and place for us
Hold my hand and we're half way there
Hold my hand and I'll take you there
Somehow...
Someday, somewhere...

((Charley))
Old 06-03-2015, 12:44 PM
  # 362 (permalink)  

Clean's not feeling good today.

Tod, when you blew rain towards her it worked, they got rain and thunderstorms she wanted. Now try blowing "feel better" vibes her way!

P.S. I bet you could do awesome bubbles with one of those bubble wands!
Old 06-03-2015, 02:57 PM
  # 363 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by BlueChair View Post
Clean's not feeling good today.

Tod, when you blew rain towards her it worked, they got rain and thunderstorms she wanted. Now try blowing "feel better" vibes her way!

P.S. I bet you could do awesome bubbles with one of those bubble wands!
LOL Blue! I had the porch ceiling fan turned on when I said I hope it blows rain her way! It wasn't me personally blowing! You goof!

I'm going to need Munchkin to blow some of their cool weather our way in the next few days! We are headed upwards in our temps and humidity!

Cleanin: Go get you some cod liver oil gel caps and vitamin C! Take one of each twice a day! You'll be feeling better in no time!

TOD
Old 06-03-2015, 03:30 PM
  # 364 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I tell ya! I feel beat and eaten alive! I took a shower this morning and went to bed! Within minutes I started getting these little stings! All these little stinging bugs we get at summer just love me! We could spray the entire yard to help keep them eliminated but I refuse to do that! Leaving dead bugs behind for the momma birds to feed their young is not a good thing. All I have to do is walk outside and then come back inside and I have them on me to be transferred to the house! I keep saying I'm going to start using Jethro's soap for showering. They don't bother him at all! ARGH!

Jethro just walked in from outside. Sweaty, soaking wet Tshirt and hair dripping! Yuck! He said he's at the neighbors putting the fence back up around the backyard. He grinned and said he's making a dollar or two! Well alrighty then! LOL I noticed yesterday while outside (collecting stinging bugs) I saw a large tractor over there. Jethro told me the old torn apart mobile home is now demolished! Well good! It was an eyesore! I'm sure Jethro had a few bad feelings about it too. It was brought onto the property years ago by his Aunt and Uncle to live in! I can imagine how he feels too! My parent's sold our home place years ago. It's hard to drive by it now! But wherever mom is living that's home now!

When I got up I saw Maria on the back of the couch! I walked over leaned over her and she snuggled in. She leaned over on her side with her leg stretched out and baby talked me! She'd look up at me from time to time and then snuggle her head back under my arm! She's such a sweety!

Holy Cow! A natural gas pipe line has busted in the Arkansas River area! It's raging right now and I don't see how they are going to get it repaired with that going on! Someone sent in a picture to the news channel to show water turtles sunning themselves on the roof tops of buildings under water!

TOD
Old 06-03-2015, 03:49 PM
  # 365 (permalink)  

Thank you Blue for notifying our little group. TOD...will give those a try. Not sure what it was but I my legs were very achy and I had a low fever. Just wanted to sleep the day away.

But when it rains it pours! Today I woke up to our car being gone. Just woke up....walked into the livingroom asking my husband if he could take me to the pharmacy to pick up my medicine. The look I got back from him? Oh boy...I could tell something wasn't right....looked straight out the window to our driveway and noticed the car wasn't there. Then I thought..okay..that is because my daughter took it? Then he explained it was repossessed and it still didn't compute? Say what? I JUST spoke to them about getting the loan fixed and reworked? We were going to put the two missed payments toward the back end of our loan. Anyway...it is what it is....and we are now without our car.

The strange thing is since my husband has been working this new job, he's been making less money than he was with the old job. His gross is 5,000 more, but his net is way less and he never bothered to figure out why? I just assume...his check...his business. Well my daughter was questioning why his net pay is so much less and he gave her the pay stub to look at it. This is what she found.
1- $150 is coming out for a life insurance policy on him. (We have one already with the VA, that is way cheaper!)
2- $ 50 for one on me. (We could get it thru the VA for much less!)
3-$ New York City taxes are being paid. We don't live in New York City!

All of this equals more than $350 per month! My gosh we are already having a hard time and this is money being tossed out!?! We could've paid our car payments with that money!!
Now I'm telling him to cancell these things and to get the NYC tax money back. He's telling me it's not possible to get back? Really? Why? See he doesn't want to pursue it I'll bet? But I can't believe the city wouldn't reimburse us for something that wasn't suppose to be taken out of his check in the first place?

Anyway, sorry if I'm in a bad mood. Life just keeps on wacking at us! Until I get a job or he gets a better one...this won't change. I read a study about having an income of $75,000 per household and happiness.

Here Is The Income Level At Which Money Won't Make You Any Happier In Each State

Interesting!
Old 06-03-2015, 04:08 PM
  # 366 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

OH moaning with you Cleanin!

It's chicken time here! I'll be back later!

TOD
Old 06-03-2015, 04:18 PM
  # 367 (permalink)  

Oh Clean Im sorry about the car. What a shocker.
hows he gonna get to the train? I hope the company stays true to their plans to move him up after he learns the whole operation. If so the rewards for going through this hard time will pay off.

I bet your husband did the life insurance like that because he is just worried about you guys due to his medical issues. Before you drop it make sure he can reinstate it later without additional health exams that might prevent him from coverage or something. I think you should get the city tax money back but maybe not until tax filing time?

Tod, I must have missed the part where the fan was blowing! Ha!

By the looks of the chart, we all need to move to Arkansas.
Old 06-03-2015, 04:25 PM
  # 368 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Tiredofdrugs View Post

It's chicken time here!

TOD

Is there a dance involved? Its C-H-I-C-K-E-N time. dah dah da bop bop .

Too much sugar today!
Old 06-03-2015, 04:35 PM
  # 369 (permalink)  

Blue you made me cry at work. Lol! Thank you, that was beautiful.

Clean, you know what I do for a living, right? I think your hubby should talk to them and see what can be done. Charge backs and reimbursements happen all the time. The insurance may be required but at least then you'd know! And the taxes, that's weird, is that an income tax? Does he work in New York City? He should never be scared to question his paycheque, that's a right to know what you are being paid and deducted! I'm so sorry about your car!!
Old 06-03-2015, 05:31 PM
  # 370 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by BlueChair View Post
Is there a dance involved? Its C-H-I-C-K-E-N time. dah dah da bop bop .

Too much sugar today!
If you must know?

TOD
Old 06-03-2015, 05:35 PM
  # 371 (permalink)  

Thanks guys. Appreciate all you care, concern and advice.
Really means a lot! I will make sure the other one is better before we cancel. I know he's just trying to keep us safe and protected. He's that way. He just isn't good with making sound financial decisions. I'm not sure why? But he will sign up for things that just aren't beneficial. He's a telemarketers dream....or at least he used to be....he's gotten much better than he was before. After he signed up for MetLife insurance in a huge way and couldn't even keep up the payments....was forced to cancel in default....he's learned his lesson somewhat or at least I thought he did? Maybe not? Ha!
Anyway, it stinks living here on Long Island without a car. The mass transit system here is horrible! Nothing at all like living in the city where every corner is a bus stop or train station.
Blue, he will need to catch the early morning bus that stops about a block away. It will take him about an hour and half to reach but that's about all he can do right now? He is planning on borrowing $2000 from a friend....if he can? Paying the missed payments and then selling the car or trading it in for an inexpensive one. See if he let's this go....they will auction off the car...then charge him for the balance. Plus, he'll have a huge blotch on his credit. Repos are really damaging to ones credit report!
Old 06-04-2015, 12:35 AM
  # 372 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Cleanin: My younger sister had a car repo'ed back in the day! She had just divorced her husband. The car was only in his name! She tried working with him in every way she could to get the car in her name or have him take it. Anyhow? One morning she got ready for work while her BF was sitting on the back porch! When she walked out the door to get in her car to go to work? There wasn't a car sitting there! She looked at her BF and said: "Where's my car in a shocked voice?" She said he walked to the end of the porch and started jumping up and down like a jack rabbit, cussing! LOL It was an inconvience on her part! I mean the car was in her XH's name! So it didn't affect her credit! The only thing though? He wouldn't allow her to get her stuff out of the car at the impounding lot! She went out several days later and bought herself a vehicle. She took out a loan from her retirement plan thru her job!

When one person is responsible for paying the bills it leaves the other in the dark as to what's going on! Jethro could care less about the bills or what's happening with them. He knows we aren't in the red, the bills are getting paid off and there's money leftover each month! I have everything written down in a notebook for if he ever needed to take over the bills if I wasn't around anymore! Or if something were to happen to the both of us? Our daughter's could take over with them. Jethro's past XW's did a bummer of a job on the bills and he took over a time or two, but always gave it back to them to handle. He paid dearly for that! I do let him know if we are getting low on the money so he doesn't overdraft us!

Blue: The chicken time is in reference to the late afternoon time when I have to get Marilyn and Marvin's crate/cage ready for them to come inside. We'll also take the little ones outside for awhile after the big chickens come inside. Instead of explaining all of it each time? I just say: It's chicken time!

The link for the chart above also had some links I took a look at! I was talking to Jethro about them after he was in bed. We were having a nice conversation. He said something about a beautiful home he read about on the internet. I said we also could have a beautiful home! He agreed and said: "I just have to get it done!" He then said something about needing to make a doctor's appointment to talk to his doctor about all his aches and pains. We talked about that for awhile and what could be causing the issues! I also suggested he get off the pain meds so he'd feel more like getting things done. I reminded him he's been on them since 2009. I reminded him he didn't like me on them because they changed me into someone he didn't like. I told him the same thing is happening with himself! His response: "TOD? That's a subject you and I are never going to agree on! Let it go!" I walked out with tears in my eyes! As long as he's on the pain meds nothing is going to get accomplished around here! I hope he wasn't planning on getting more pain pills to take either? Every word out of his mouth about not stopping the pain meds was like hearing a broken record! I've said it! I've read it many times here on SR and heard on many a TV program too!

Well! That's how my evening has gone. We did have a nice supper together. I cleaned everything up since he was hurting so badly from working on the fence next door! Maria even joined us at the table to eat off our plates! LOL We don't care! It doesn't bother us! She even grabbed one of Jethro's tomatoes and started pulling it off his plate. He grabbed it away from her and cut her some little pieces up for her to eat.

Alright y'all! I'm going to take Molly outside with me so I can knock the dried poop off her sleep towels so I can get them in the washer! She's just as spoiled as the rest of them!

TOD
Old 06-04-2015, 01:31 AM
  # 373 (permalink)  

For a minute I thought it was a chicken puppet dancing. LOL .. I thought Blue had you involved with her little fixation? Just kidding Blue... Although you might try a puppet on Jethro at some point when he is laying on the couch after taking pain pills TOD... you could pop up from behind and he might think he was hallucinating?

I understand what you mean about chicken time, because Im n the midst of cat time right now.. going to the vet everyday for the radiation treatments and will be for the next couple of weeks.. kitty does not like to go, and worse now there is trouble with the leg and walking but I think its because of the way it has to be placed during the treatments. Doesn't take long for the actual session, but has to be sedated each time. ends up being a while... they have nice Keurig coffee and snacks though.

Its a common and complex issue going on with Jethro. He is one of many who actually does have pain issues, and just may not believe he can manage it without the pills. I know it has to be hard on you, seeing him on them, and knowing he gets those refills. If there is anything to gain, maybe its is seeing his behavior and realizing you were like that (more or less) at one point when taking them too.

Marilyn won the lottery when she landed at your house, because all the chickens are given lots of love, attention, and have you available for them most of the day. I think its very rewarding to know we take good care of our animal family though,.. and they know they are loved, and feel safe , and confident in their homes. our cat doesn't feel too safe right now, but maybe it will change soon.

Charely, Im sorry work is in turmoil right now & taking away your safe place. I know its been that for a while now.. your in transition though and I know it will get better. Someday' like Blue posted.. there will be a safe place for you again.

I know what you mean about relatives Munchkin... we have many scattered in different states but they sometimes like to come and visit.. and use relatives as a home base for all their activities. Its ok if it doesn't get out of hand. Someone told me fish and relatives stink after so many days... was it three? One long weekend and out they go.. LOL

I sent some pm's. Sorry its taken me so long. Feeling a little tired, and the cat has me all stressed out. Im sorry to hear about the car Cleanin.. I don't know how all of NY is laid out.. we sure don't have good mass transit where we live. I hope it gets resolved soon. Praying for you both.

Butter Im feeling sad that you are going home because I know its not what you want to be doing.. Im happy to hear your coping with it as best you can, and I will be praying that your able to work something out when you get home in terms of financing.
Old 06-04-2015, 07:53 AM
  # 374 (permalink)  

Thank you allfor! i'm not gonna lie, it's hard. Slowly, it starts to sink in and honestly, i'm more scared to go back than I was to come here. I will have nothing/noone. I will even live all by myself, 20minutes away from my parents, without a car. I'm scared.

Tonight i'm seeing my group of friends the last time. Probably my"sister" too. she became my best friend here, she is from africa and we joke that we're sisters, but i just don't feel well and that's why I'm so pale Tomorrow i'm seeing another friend and then i will leave saturday night
Old 06-04-2015, 10:52 AM
  # 375 (permalink)  

Howdy folks. Been listening to country music the past few days. Can't you tell? Ha! I can't explain why....but it's soothing to me when things aren't going right.

Thanks for all your love and support. It means a lot to me. I ordinarily wouldn't have posted about these problems. Would have told myself that no one cares and no one wants to read about your woes. You are not worth it....so don't even bother. I can't exactly say where I learned that type of thing? But I imagine it has to do with my childhood, my Mom and my needs not getting met.

TOD I guess some people are just better about money, paying bills and spending then others? My husband isn't a spender, but can get talked into stuff on the basis of it saving him money or giving him back money in the long run. Some were get rich quick schemes such as flipping houses or selling stuff to people. My husband is a horrible sales person. So for him to think he can sell something is ludicrous. There were so many workshops he attended to run these businesses by getting family and friends to go along and purchase the system too. He can not stand hearing the word "no" from people that he couldn't even ask them to participate....for fear of the impending no. He just doesn't have it in him get people excited about these businesses. I'm not ragging on him only, I'm terrible at business ventures too. I hate having to talk people into spending their money on something.....simply because I resent those people calling me and asking me!
That's crazy what happened to your Sister's BF's car. Good thing it wasn't hers.

Well, hubs made it to the bus stop today. I felt so bad for him to have to walk that block early in the morning. At least it wasn't too far and the weather was nice.
Could've been worse I guess?

Still unsure what we are doing? Daughter asked if our insurance would cover the cost of a rental until we can get our car back? Ha! Funny! Made me laugh. We have rental coverage, but this is an unusual circumstance for not having the car. We'd have been better off it were stolen. Which was funny because when they came to pick it up, it happened in the middle of the night, and they never showed a document or card of who they were and what they were doing there. They did allow my husband and daughter to remove all the stuff in the car. So that was a good thing!

Charley so sorry that you aren't comfortable with your job yet. I can imagine it takes time to settle in and get used to it...plus they really need to work with you to let you know what your duties entail and the things you are no longer responsible for. It looks like it's a kind of restructuring of the entire dept? Those overhauls are very confusing for everyone....even those in senior management. Tempers can flare when employees feel threatened by "new" things. I've been in that situation a few times in my life. I dreaded each and every time a new administration was hired at the school I worked. You would think it wouldn't effect me too much....being separate in my own classroom. But it's not true. It trickles down to each one of us. But there was a time I worked in the school office and administration changed. The pressure that new principal was under was crazy! Then he turned around and dumped it on me! Ugh!
Needless to say, I left that job. It was one of the worst I've ever had!
But, don't worry, I know you are amazing and have proven yourself at your job. It will probably just take a couple months to get used to it. If you were not in management before and are now, it might be hard to adjust to certain aspects of it. But do what you feel is best. Remember....you were hired in that position because you fit well for that job. You are there to work and keep a department running smoothly...even if it takes getting after someone who you ordinarily never had to but now you do. I don't know if my ramblings apply or not! Ha!

Butter, so sorry about your having to go home and live separate from your family. That is scary. So I understand how you feel. The good thing about you is that you are a pro at making friends! You never had trouble with that it looks like. Before you know it...you will meet people just like you. Maybe you could even get a roommate? If it's something you'd like?
I'm so happy you made such good friends here in the US in such little time. That is awesome! Plus, just cause you are going back to Switzerland doesn't mean it's forever...you can come back some time in the future. Just trying to look at the good side of things, not at all minimizing your pain.

Ok...got a couple of Pms to write. Btw I never relieved my newsletter. Did any of you?
Old 06-04-2015, 11:41 AM
  # 376 (permalink)  

LOL I never did get a newsletter either.

I feel like giving everyone a hug today so I will ...

Butter, I am so sorry that you will be leaving soon. I can hear the sadness in your post. Big hugs, Butter. I hope that sunnier days are ahead for you that you don't even know about yet. When do you leave?

Clean, thank you for posting about your problems. You ARE worth it, and your problems are important!! I'm glad hubby got to the bus stop on time, but sorry it has to be like that for the moment. I hope he is able to borrow that money or perhaps get an overdraft at the bank? I know we've been there many times and I know how you are feeling. Big hugs to you too.
And thank you for the kind words. I know the transition at work will take time, I guess because this has been my safe place for so long it feels odd and disjointed now that the pattern has been disrupted. Funny because I applied for these changes lol. I am not good at change and I just want everything to be normal again at work, so it can be a safe place for me again.

Allfor, I'm sorry your sweet kitty is stressing you out. I bet your tummy is so round and cute ... Big hugs for you too!

Munchkin, hope your visit with your relatives goes well. Thinking of you, big hugs!

Blue, I copied and pasted those words to the song you posted on my desktop. Still can't read them without getting tears, but that's good. Big hugs, thank you!

Tod, I'm so sorry your nice evening went astray. It sounds like he is stubborn about those pain meds! What is he afraid of if he goes off them? Does the dr realize he's taking so many for so long? I'm wondering if those pain meds may be causing more of the aches and pains rather than curing them? Big hugs to you too.

Happybeingme, big hugs to you too.

I hope I didn't miss anyone? If so, I'm so sorry ... and big hugs

Thank you everyone for all your support. I know it seems like things don't change with my situation and I just keep going back for more ... I'm working on it. I really am. and I appreciate your support and kind words and patience. I have a lot of denial still and am slowly waking up to a few things, sometimes something hits me and I wonder, why have I never realized this before?? I'm not a stupid person, but I can be so greatly in denial it's amazing. So thank you, all of you.

H left yesterday for work, and he'll probably be home tomorrow. It's been nice at home, peaceful and calm and happy.
Old 06-04-2015, 12:26 PM
  # 377 (permalink)  

Aw shoot, H is home already. Oh well. I'm determined to hold my sunny disposition no matter what!!
Old 06-04-2015, 12:58 PM
  # 378 (permalink)  

Oh darn H is home charley!!

I'm sorry I left so many people out! I'm really not myself here. So please don't take it badly! I'm just too weak lately...and stress messes with my memory. So sorry!
Giant hugs to you guys! Happybeingme to you and hope everything is ok with you? Allfor you are going thru a horrible time right now! So so sorry! I know this is so hard for you. Trust me though animals know! They know who loves them and means well for them! They have special senses in them! I'm sure of this! When I was a little girl I hugged my dog Archie, a little tighter than I should have and he snapped my lip so hard it ripped it and blood was gushing out. It was a reaction from him. But later, he felt so so very bad! See he knew he hurt me and knew I didn't mean to hurt him. He hung his head and whimpered he felt so bad. So of course I reassured him it was ok. But your kitty knows he needs treatment and you are taking him there. I'm sure he's scared because he doesn't have the knowledge of the procedure like you do. But he knows you are trying to help him! I'm sure of it! Like a little child who doesn't understand everything but has faith in his/her parents! But I understand it's so hard for you!
Praying for him and for us all!

I know there is more! TOD so sorry about Jethro! Wish he'd shape up! Charley same with yours! So sorry! Thank you for your support! Please do not keep things inside! It's ok to express yourself!
Old 06-04-2015, 01:57 PM
  # 379 (permalink)  

Clean, your salesman stories made me laugh. It takes a special type of person to do outside sales work. I dont have it in me either. I could sell in a store and talk about shoes or dresses to someone, but not cars, or why they need to buy a special water filter for their home and how I can give them a good deal. Ha!

I think its a sign of emotional progress for you to share things stressing and hurting you. I mean this as a compliment! Your feelings matter, what you have to work through in life matters, personal challenges, and bumps in the road, frustrations and fears as well as accomplishments and dreams. Your not alone and we care!

Mr Blue has always felt like he was supposed to take everything that came his way and be strong, not complain, not feel, but deal with it and never make a mistake. Only since he was about 7 yrs old.

My mom always told me the Squeeky Wheel gets the oil, and this is why Tod has me to contend with now! " Squeek squeek, the girl talks too much" ha!

I get inspired by music Charley. There is also an interesting thread on the fam. sub abuse on words of faith from the bible. Several verses that Ive kept close these past couple years were mentioned.

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

"If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you." Matthew 17:20

This last one is kinda tricky. Very few mountains move on their own despite faith. We have to move the mountain, or go around it, and believe we can. When we fall down trying is when we look inside for faith to keep to our path.

At least its how I see it.

I have to draw inspiration in when Im feeling down, scared, confused, or broken up.

Now I forgot what I was going to post about ME today! Hahaha.

Butter, sigh. I wish you didnt have to go home, although I think its nice where you live. So you will be a single woman with her own flat. Sounds like you will need some things to fill your time! Any ideas?
Old 06-04-2015, 02:47 PM
  # 380 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Good afternoon everyone!

My days usually start off with snuggles with Maria on the back of the couch, which I did that today! We watched Jethro zoom around the yard on the lawnmower for a little bit then I set her on the floor so I could go get dressed. I walk back into the kitchen all the while looking in the living room and towards the door to out here. I didn't see her! Oh well she'll show up! OH BOY did she show up! LOL I turn to fix my coffee and saw movement in the corner below the sink! There she was with her butt backed up into the corner looking up at me! She's so tiny she just disappears around here! I laughed, asked her what was she doing in here? She cu cu cu'ed me as I scooped her up! I took her outside to the porch pen and then grabbed the bowl of bird seeds for the big kids.

Now for my coffee! Ahhhhh I'm sitting here in a good mood when Jethro walks in. He goes inside and then comes out here to lean on my chair. I wanted him to look at the route my cactus juice took to get here! Out of his mouth comes: "Oh? Your cactus PIZZ?" I said: "GD'it Jethro! I'm sick of you calling it that! If you'd give it a try and long enough to make a difference? It might actually work for you as it does for myself?" And out the door he went! So much for my good mood! It won't take me long to get over it though! I don't stay in pizzy moods very long anymore! He does, but I don't!

As for why he won't get off them? I could come up with a hundred guesses and probably be right! He's living in a pill fantasy world right now. He doesn't have to work to survive and he has his pills to keep him feeling warm and fuzzy! Like I've said before: "If the pain meds weren't changing his moods and making it difficult to live with him? I wouldn't give a crap about him taking them!" I know he has a lot of areas that give him pain as well as his fibromyaglia! I have all the same areas plus some that he has giving me pain too! I don't have the fibro though! However? The cactus juice gets rid of the inflammation which is a huge pain causer so I feel better and don't hurt!

He complains about his lower back hurting. His knees, his wrists and his shoulder. He's packed on a lot of weight and this adds to his misery! He's got a lot of extra weight on his chest too which doesn't help with his breathing either. And of course the pain medication really affects his breathing! Last time I went shopping I didn't buy any snacks or candy! He'll come in hungry during the day and sit down with a bag of chips and a tub of dip! He'll eat half the bag of chips before he's done! I keep leftovers in the fridge from the night before so he can heat it up for lunch! Nadda! Ain't going to happen! So I'm thinking? You wanna play that game? You'll get it for supper!

He just came in to get something! I asked him why he got another license plate for the truck? With a nasty attitude he said it was sent to him! I asked Why? He got real nasty and I asked what was up with the attitude? He announced I gave him one. I smartly said back: "Well I wonder WHY!" Out the door he went! It's a good thing we live on two acres here!

And he wonders why I try to arrange my hours so I don't have to deal with his attitude no more than I have to? HA!

Cleanin: It WAS my sister's car that was repo'ed!

And I forgot to mention yesterday! Jethro was next door helping put the fence up. He had come over here for something and was on his way back on the 4-wheeler when he saw our postal lady turning into the next door neighbors circle drive! Right in the middle of her turn he heard tires screaming and then BAM. A small car hit the postal truck right in the middle, not on the side she was on though! Jethro ran over to her to check on her. She was covered in glass and in shock. He went to check on the car's driver and saw it was a young man moving all around in the car. Jethro figured he was okay! When he got out Jethro saw he was a Foreigner and not speaking English! Oh Boy! He went back to the mail lady to tend her! The police were called, the ambulance was called, her supervisor was called and two tow trucks arrived as well. I slept thru it all!

TOD