Notices

Class of April 2018 Part 6

Old 08-12-2018, 05:11 AM
  # 321 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Donnyb View Post
Hi everyone, just got home from a birthday party and yes I drank....lemonade😊 There was plenty of alcohol which I knew there would be, but I was resolved to the fact that I was not going to drink, and low and behold I actually had fun just eating and talking. Tired and ready for bed now so in keeping it short.
Erratic, everything and everyone on here always starts with a day one. It’s your time so make the most of it. You got this👍🏼
Vipe, hope things get straightened out for you and through all of this, you still haven’t picked up a drink. I know you are feeling weak right now, but that is 150% strength my friend. I will be praying for better days ahead for you.
Ok this young man is off to the dream world, and looking forward to waking up for church. I find so much peace and clarity there. It’s sets the week off right for me and I mentally need that. Love to you all and sleep well💜
You had me there for a minute too Donny, lemonade, well good for you and you still enjoyed yourself. Just goes to show that you don't need alcohol to have fun. I hope you got a good nights sleep and I hope you enjoyed church. Have a great Sunday. Xxx
Old 08-12-2018, 05:17 AM
  # 322 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Erratic View Post
Morn all xx

so day 1 begins, had a nice bath to wash away all smell of alcohol from my skin pores.

lol it should of been motorhead viper x sry to say it was avril lavigne which wasnt into listening to metal last night. However i should start listening to more of my metal bands as that would put me in fight mode for kicking my arse into gear. good job on staying sober hun, i know how hard it is with anti d withdrawals. I had a bad spell coming off a drug called doluxotine that was a nightmare with brain zaps, sickness, vertigo all sort of crap. was then put on sertraline which stopped working and led to symptoms the same as doluxotine which never had when i was on it years before. so now on prozac myself which has helped when put on higher dose. Not sure what will happen if i came off this one. xx so i hear u hun xx

thanks daisy and donny x

will check in later to see how u all are on this cloudy sunday here x
Morning Erratic,, I'm sure you'll meet day 1 head on and deal with whatever it throws at you. You sound in the right frame of mind now. Get some of that heavy metal stuff on and get your mind in fight mode. Have the best day. Xx
Old 08-12-2018, 06:49 AM
  # 323 (permalink)  

Good morning sober family <3
Sorry I missed the last couple of days posting. Friday morning I had an early morning appointment to have my car serviced and yesterday Miss Thalo Jean was here early and I spent the day with her yesterday. Looks like everyone is doing well.

Daisy - I, too, have had periods of sobriety...one time hitting 11 months! Lots of 1, 2, & 3 months. And it was getting harder and harder towards the end (before this last sober time). I was literally only making it a day or two. But also like you something is different this time. I have no desire to drink at all. I put a lot of work into myself in the beginning and I think that made a big difference. In all my sobriety before I was a "Dry drunk" just counting down the time until I drank again. My biggest challenge will be complacency so even though I don't struggle with wanting drink right now I know if I don't keep up with some sort of program then someday alcohol will sneak back in. This morning I started reading This Naked Mind by Annie Grace. I must keep on keepin on.
BTW: zipling and trampolines - how fun! I would have been right in there, too

Vipe - I can totally resonate with your issues. I have Hashimoto's disease and Reynauds disease both auto immune diseases. When my hashi's is flared up I feel so sick. Mostly it is when my meds are not where they need to be. In addition to pharmecutical meds I use essential oils, supplements and when I'm doing REALLY well I'm eating right (no gluten, sugar, dairy) etc. But honestly, sugar has been a lifesaver for me with not drinking so I just try to balance my eating right now. Did you know that all auto immune diseases start in the gut? That's why most people that have an autoimmune disease have more than one....it's from leaky gut syndrome. If you can fix your gut you will holistically treat any auto immune diseases. Look into the Paleo Approach and the autoimmune paleo diet. Also, remember, there is no magic pill. These things take time, so try to be patient with the process. Just know that if you wake up each day and take care of yourself eventually you will start to feel better. Thinking of you

Erratic, don't give up, you can do this! Hopefully, you are working on your sobriety plan...we can't rely on will power alone...that is only sustainable for so long. Trust me when I say that living sober is so much better and it's worth all the work that goes into it! Keep posting here, we are behind you 100%.

Donny - what a stinker....lemonade

Hi nichole - how are you?

Quit - you are sounding really good. I'm glad you were able to get some time out with your hubby and enjoy a good band. And you did it sober! Yay! Your sober muscles are flexing!!

Suze - sounds like my kind of night - Netflix and food! What are you watching right now? I'm watching the new season of Orange is the New Black. I'm not loving it as much as some of the other seasons...it's starting to feel like a lot of shows where they have the same story line just different people and events...know what I mean? I also watch Hulu...you? If so check out The Handmaid's Tale! Happy binge watching Oh, and I actually love those moments when you see someone hungover and struggling. It's just such a vivid reminder of why being sober is so much better than that part of it. We are always faced with seeing people drink (in real life, movies, TV etc). Rarely do we get to see the other side (the dark side). Anyway, I bet you walked away from that a little proud of yourself

Strawberry - hang in there during this busy time in your village

Hi Bluesy, hi Dee...hope everyone is doing well.
Old 08-12-2018, 01:55 PM
  # 324 (permalink)  

Hey all
Just got home from my folks. Had a nice weekend. Took kids out today they had a great time and now me and my daughter in bed bit of a late late for her but oh well.
I have really been embracing sobriety this week and having conscious contact with my HP, I feel really spiritually connected and am working on becoming a better person and it really does help to remove the obsession to drink. I have been practising daily gratitude for my 2nd chance at life, not only a 2nd chance but also a chance to lead an authentic and joyful life. When drinking my life was a anything but authentic and joyful. I was driving home with my daughter and she was singing to music in the car and I just felt such love for her and so much gratitude that I am actually becoming the type of mummy I always wanted to be for her. She is 100% safe with me which brings me so much peace, I am so lucky, WE are all so lucky.

Sorry, enough gushing ugggghhh! !

Sorry you are feeling bad Vipe but how great you are not drinking on top of Al that. You are doing so well, proud of you. You too Donny!!

Kgirl, I love horrors, thrillers and dramas lol. I recently finished Bloodline which I loved. I also adore the European thrillers. Have watched The Dark (German) La Mante, Frozen Ground and The Break (french) and loved them all. Just finished The Forest which is french but was really disappointing. Am now watching The Staircase, a true documentary about American Novelist Micheal Peterson whose wife was found dead at the bottom of their staircase. I love crime stuff too!! I started watching Orange is the New Black but switched off after about 3/4 episodes as it is too light hearted for me lol. I do fancy The Handmaid's Tale but I've heard it is quite a hard watch! We'll see lol.

So, gonna catch some more of The Staircase now. Hope you've all had a good day!

'Night all
Old 08-12-2018, 01:59 PM
  # 325 (permalink)  

Apparently there is a really good drinking film called Smashed has anyone sen it? It stars Mary Elizabeth Winestead and Aaron Paul as a young couple who drink way too much together and she decides to get sober after some event that leaves her questioning her alcohol use. I watched the trailer it looks great but it's not on Netflix or show box I may have to rent it from Amazon Prime I really want to see it! !!
Old 08-12-2018, 06:25 PM
  # 326 (permalink)  

Hi Peeps, just getting ready for sleep and want to say goodnight to all of you. I’m so thankful that is have this place to share my thoughts, feelings, and ups and downs. I have come along way these last few weeks, and I know I need to stand on my own two feet at the end of the day, but I also know that I have each and everyone of you here to support me. That means so much and I am so thankful. Sleep well class and love to all of you!
Old 08-13-2018, 12:36 AM
  # 327 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

Morn all u lovely peeps x

Thanks Kgirl i am glad to have all of u backing and helping me along x I also have Hashimoto's disease which came about after having my daughter. I am now near the top of amount of the med u can use at 250mg daily. Ur also right that normaly autoimmune diseases come in 2 or more but i am lucky just to have this though, i was tested for Addison disease and also celiac disease some years ago as i was showing alot of symptoms of those diseases. Its enough just having what i have and also mental health issues x

well its day 2 for me and yesterday i mostly binged watched police interceptors lol and bad tenants and rough landlords and dont pay we take it away kind of easy watching. I then had some dinner and went to bed to read. Today is back to husband back at work and i am alone with the dogs and finding things to do which i feel fine about. One of my dogs doesn't look impressed with me this morn as he didn't get a long walk due to the rain here, so thats also back to normal rain lol. So far i am in a happeish mood and will see what the day brings and what i will do about it when it shifts x so could be some interesting music later lol.

hey snitch wish i could watch films i have to work on my attention span and patience when i am not drinking as i do love a good thriller and dark stories which i do find in a book which is easier to concentrate on if u understand what i mean. Normaly i would drink when watching tv or films. Funny thing this past week with husband is i have watched at least 1 film a day with him and its been marvel films which i never had time before but i am actually loving and also american sniper i watched other day also which i thought was really good. So as i said guess i will have to try with out drinking if to carry on watching stuff for long periods, maybe like at daughters is to watch some of my old black and white movies to start me off or anything else that is easy x

anyway enough of me and my rambling, going off to read some posts and gather myself for sober number 2 lol

catch u all later xx
Old 08-13-2018, 03:53 AM
  # 328 (permalink)  

Good morning Aprils

I hope to find you all well, happy and sober. It's been very quiet here the last couple of days but I'm hoping that's just because it was the weekend and you were all busy.
I'm running on about 2 hours sleep today, had a bit of a night last night, the heavens opened, it rained buckets and it rained them right through the roof over my big bay window , started about 11.30 p.m and went on throughout the night. I've hopefully got someone coming out to it in a short while. The good thing is that I have no inclination to drink over it, a few months ago this would have been enough to tip me over the edge.

Hi Kelley, I'm sure you enjoyed your time with the scrumptious Thalo Jean, I bet she's all smiley and gorgeous now.
Re the drinking, I was a dry drunk too, but I'm really working on my sobriety now, I'm a work in progress lol. Like you I need to be very, very careful about complacency setting in which it can so easily do as I know from past experience. We will fight this together, together we can do so much.
Oh you have Hashimoto's, you must have the same symptoms as me then with an under active thyroid, fatigue, sensitive to the cold, dry skin, difficulties in losing weight etc, etc. Ha and the Raynaud's too, that's a nuisance, I get it in my fingers, toes and my poor nose and when I go round the freezer sections in the supermarkets my fingers just die. I am actually feeling well right now though, my ulcerative colitis is in remission and my medication is working on my other issues.

Your weekend sounds lovely Suze, I love spending time with family, well most of them anyway. Sobriety really suits you and I have no doubts that your little girl loves her gorgeous, sober mummy very much.
I haven't watched 'Smashed' but I have heard of it. I'm not really a big t.v or movie watcher, I can't sit still for long enough, I have the attention span of a goldfish, but I think I might like to watch that. Let us know what you think.

Hope you had a great nights sleep Donny, I love it that you are sounding so much happier and positive in yourself. Sobriety suits you too. We are so lucky that we are all on this journey together.

HI Erratic, lovely to see such a long post from you and lovely to hear you sounding so much happier. Another one with Hashimoto's gosh, we're a right lot. I was tested for celiac a couple of years ago when I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis, these auto immune diseases seem to go hand in hand.
Well I said I would be grateful for a bit of rain, however I meant for the lawn and not for it to pour through my roof. Trouble is once it starts it doesn't know when to stop.

Best go, the man with a van ( and roof ladders) should be here any time. Back later. Much love to all of you.

Thought for the day... Alcoholism is the disease that makes you too selfish to see the havoc you created or care about the people whose lives you have shattered.
Old 08-13-2018, 07:39 AM
  # 329 (permalink)  

Kgirl - Thanks! Yes I am aware of the whole gut thing. I know a lot about it. I did extensive testing with Genova labs here in the US. My gut looked pretty good in March. They do 17 day cultures of everything, and look for markers for all kinds of stuff. Leaky gut markers were as low as they get.

You’ve pretty much got to go auto immune paleo to get this stuff under control. It’s hard. I need energy to cook. I’m so tired. I’m going to the University Hospital today and I’m going to get a referral to whatever department deals with this kind of thing. I’d love an auto-immune med. I meant my antidepressants being burnt out. What kind of meds are you talking about if you don’t mind?

Erratic, Motörhead has some kick ass albums later in their career when they be became a 3 piece group. ‘Bastards’ is outstanding. One of my favorite albums of all time. I saw them multiple times, but not enough.

I’m still sober. Day 28. I looked in the mirror this morning and was like whhooaaa. No acne. Even colored skin (pale). The bloat must be totally gone. I look different. My weight really hasn’t changed.

Well I need to go get something in my in my back looked at. A lump I discovered. Great. 🤪

Later on

V🐍
Old 08-13-2018, 11:37 AM
  # 330 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

Thanks viper, just listening to bomber lol now on to stones of apollo x

Hope u are all well x

sry meant motorhead album x also trying to see what i think of stones of apollo as my husband bought tickets to see them in sept x
Old 08-13-2018, 12:18 PM
  # 331 (permalink)  

Hello lovely April class,
I’m checking in at day one again. I know. I’m tired of me too! But back at it and going to make an appt with a counselor to work through some things.

I am posting in the August class too, since I find the more help the better at this point. I’ve got to turn off that AV and not let it get the best of me.
Old 08-13-2018, 01:00 PM
  # 332 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Quitnow4 View Post
Hello lovely April class,
I’m checking in at day one again. I know. I’m tired of me too! But back at it and going to make an appt with a counselor to work through some things.

I am posting in the August class too, since I find the more help the better at this point. I’ve got to turn off that AV and not let it get the best of me.
I am not tired of you!!!! It's great to see you posting and great to hear that you are not drinking yeeeey!!! Post as much as you want, do anything that will help you to nit pick up a drink and remember your posts help us too 😘😘
Old 08-13-2018, 01:13 PM
  # 333 (permalink)  

Evening everyone,

I've had a good day. Went to my meeting this morning and then a friend and I took our girls to this place that's just opened nearby called jumpin fun. Its in a converted warehouse, inflatable fun!! They had a great time whilst we chatted and had coffee. I am not a huge coffee drinker but am loving iced latte's with soya milk!!!! Addicted! Lol.
Then I dropped my daughter off at her dad's as I have one more trip tomorrow and then 2 weeks off! Feel like I have worked loads this month and looking forward to doing fun stuff with my girl.

A friend of mine has been having some issues with her partner. He drinks heavily and goes out every Saturday drinking and drugging despite them having a newborn then spends the whole day in bed on sunday recovering. On saturday just gone he got into a fight and beat someone up!! She is really upset and I feel so much for her but I can't help but think thank God that I don't have any drama or chaos like that in my life today. It wasn't that long ago I myself was trying to smash someone's window in when drunk and it is not like that today and that is all because I have put down the drink and started a recovery programme which I am so grateful for.

I also wanted to share that I am down 7lbs!!! I have been eating healthy and exercising a little bit. I am starting to really want to treat my body and my soul better and eat foods that are good for me. I am not craving sugar anymore and have ditched the sweets, cakes, chocolates etc. I just don't want them they don't make me feel good. Although I would still take a bag of haribo over a drink anyday if I am struggling and I wouldn't feel an ounce of guilt about that!

Am up early in tbe morning, off to Newark for one night. It will literally be sleep, workout, eat, sleep, home. A really quick trip and no spending for me as spent far too much in Phoenix 😫😫 I hope everyone has had a good day

Night all
X x
Old 08-13-2018, 04:14 PM
  # 334 (permalink)  

Quit, totally sick of you here 😃. Keep it at, no one is sick if you. Look at me, regular relapsing for so long and then, a change (no jinx please). I still haven’t said what, but someone here said one sentence to me that just - - - boom - - - resonated. Thanks!

So, I had a lovely day 🤪. I had to get out to the Doctor’s office. I use a location that’s a bit of a drive. They’re connected to the State University and the specialists are all great. Plus the system is huge and it’s all covered.

The lump in my back is a cyst. Remember how I mentioned that during detox, I had huge terrible acne on my back and chest. Well this is the remnants of that, it’s a large cystic pimple that never came through. So I have a nasty hard ball under my flesh. There’s nothing to be done about it. It’s not big or bad enough. It’s going to go away, stay, or grow bigger. Wish they stuck a needle in it, but it’s deep under. We will see.

Some rude person decided to have a heart attack in the waiting room, which reduced my time with the APRN to almost nothing. 😂 I know, I’m evil. Anywho, my GP retired and this APRN was a nice girl so I asked if she could be my GP. So I have a new APRN GP, and she’s meeting me in about 10 days to take all of my information about my auto immune stuff. Then she’s going to find a specialist at the hospital. So I got a new GP and a plan.

I’ve wanted to get a better phone for my friend that is really ill, but honestly, I can’t spend a ton of money on her, otherwise it would be an Iphone Plus. Her birthday was yesterday. Of course her jerk parents gave her nothing. At the Goodwill Thrift Store they get ‘seconds’ from Target. It could be Rubbermaid bins, plates, clothes, electronics. Whatever. It’s either close out or occasionally return stuff. The phone I’ve looked at for her is the MOTO G6 because it’s affordable and it’s a pretty good phone. Guess what was in Goodwill this afternoon? A new box with an ‘Unlocked MOTO G6.’ Less than half price. Score!! 😁 I’m going to pair it up with Simple Mobile which is T-Mobile, but cheaper. Her current phone is a beat up cheapie smart phone. Battery is always dying and mic is shot. It should be a pretty noticeable improvement for her. I’m going to load up a totally unlimited month or two as well.

Later

V🐍
Old 08-13-2018, 06:02 PM
  # 335 (permalink)  

Hi Aprils

Just a quick stupid o clock goodnight post. I've been to bed and got up again because for whatever reason, my arms won't stop itching and they're driving me mad, don't know what that's all about, it's been going on for a few nights now, think I'm going to have to see my doctor about it.

Day 28 is great news Viper, kudos to you and you're beginning to reap the benefits already with good, clear skin and no puffiness.
I'm glad you had a good day and I'm glad that you're lump is just a cyst, keep your eye on it and if it does grow or change in anyway get yourself straight back to the Doctor's. How very inconsiderate though of that person who had a heart attack, some people just have no manners lol. Good luck with your G.P APRN! It's really kind of you to buy your friend a phone, she's lucky to have you, you're a good friend.

That's some heavy listening Erratic, hope you're doing some head banging to the music.

I'm not tired of you Quit, not one bit, I've been where you are so many times and I admire your honesty. You have to keep trying and trying until you get it right. Good idea to join the August class too, the more support the better. What triggered you this time? It maybe an idea to post when you feel the urge to drink next time.

Your day sounds great Suze, happy memories. We have one of those jump warehouse places here, the g.kids love it and it's such good excercise as well as being fun.
I feel for your friend with the drunken husband, I always think 'there but for the grace of God, go I' in these situations. I've done so many stupid, dangerous and inconsiderate things myself when I've been under the influence.
Well done on losing half a stone, that's a really good achievement, I'm still doing Slimming World though it's slow going.
Enjoy Newark and stay safe. xx

See you all again later. xxx
Old 08-13-2018, 06:34 PM
  # 336 (permalink)  

Hi everyone,
Another day sober and another sound nights sleep awaits me shortly.
Quit, we have all been there and me many many times🙄, just make sure you keep coming back here and stay close. We are all here for each other no matter what.
Vipe, Mum was right and you are a softy! You don’t take any b.s. but your heart shines through and we all see it, so make sure you stay that way because that’s the Vipe we all love.
Suze, safe travels Superwoman and way to go with the 7lbs!🙌🏻💪🏼
Daisymum, hope all is well and you are sleeping soundly💜
I know I’ve been keeping messages short but really busy with work right now and will get back to my long winded babbling messages soon enough! Stay well Peeps!💜
Old 08-13-2018, 06:39 PM
  # 337 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kgirl41 View Post
Good morning sober family <3
Sorry I missed the last couple of days posting. Friday morning I had an early morning appointment to have my car serviced and yesterday Miss Thalo Jean was here early and I spent the day with her yesterday. Looks like everyone is doing well.

Daisy - I, too, have had periods of sobriety...one time hitting 11 months! Lots of 1, 2, & 3 months. And it was getting harder and harder towards the end (before this last sober time). I was literally only making it a day or two. But also like you something is different this time. I have no desire to drink at all. I put a lot of work into myself in the beginning and I think that made a big difference. In all my sobriety before I was a "Dry drunk" just counting down the time until I drank again. My biggest challenge will be complacency so even though I don't struggle with wanting drink right now I know if I don't keep up with some sort of program then someday alcohol will sneak back in. This morning I started reading This Naked Mind by Annie Grace. I must keep on keepin on.
BTW: zipling and trampolines - how fun! I would have been right in there, too

Vipe - I can totally resonate with your issues. I have Hashimoto's disease and Reynauds disease both auto immune diseases. When my hashi's is flared up I feel so sick. Mostly it is when my meds are not where they need to be. In addition to pharmecutical meds I use essential oils, supplements and when I'm doing REALLY well I'm eating right (no gluten, sugar, dairy) etc. But honestly, sugar has been a lifesaver for me with not drinking so I just try to balance my eating right now. Did you know that all auto immune diseases start in the gut? That's why most people that have an autoimmune disease have more than one....it's from leaky gut syndrome. If you can fix your gut you will holistically treat any auto immune diseases. Look into the Paleo Approach and the autoimmune paleo diet. Also, remember, there is no magic pill. These things take time, so try to be patient with the process. Just know that if you wake up each day and take care of yourself eventually you will start to feel better. Thinking of you

Erratic, don't give up, you can do this! Hopefully, you are working on your sobriety plan...we can't rely on will power alone...that is only sustainable for so long. Trust me when I say that living sober is so much better and it's worth all the work that goes into it! Keep posting here, we are behind you 100%.

Donny - what a stinker....lemonade

Hi nichole - how are you?

Quit - you are sounding really good. I'm glad you were able to get some time out with your hubby and enjoy a good band. And you did it sober! Yay! Your sober muscles are flexing!!

Suze - sounds like my kind of night - Netflix and food! What are you watching right now? I'm watching the new season of Orange is the New Black. I'm not loving it as much as some of the other seasons...it's starting to feel like a lot of shows where they have the same story line just different people and events...know what I mean? I also watch Hulu...you? If so check out The Handmaid's Tale! Happy binge watching Oh, and I actually love those moments when you see someone hungover and struggling. It's just such a vivid reminder of why being sober is so much better than that part of it. We are always faced with seeing people drink (in real life, movies, TV etc). Rarely do we get to see the other side (the dark side). Anyway, I bet you walked away from that a little proud of yourself

Strawberry - hang in there during this busy time in your village

Hi Bluesy, hi Dee...hope everyone is doing well.
Kgirl!💜😊
Old 08-13-2018, 06:41 PM
  # 338 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Erratic View Post
Morn all u lovely peeps x

Thanks Kgirl i am glad to have all of u backing and helping me along x I also have Hashimoto's disease which came about after having my daughter. I am now near the top of amount of the med u can use at 250mg daily. Ur also right that normaly autoimmune diseases come in 2 or more but i am lucky just to have this though, i was tested for Addison disease and also celiac disease some years ago as i was showing alot of symptoms of those diseases. Its enough just having what i have and also mental health issues x

well its day 2 for me and yesterday i mostly binged watched police interceptors lol and bad tenants and rough landlords and dont pay we take it away kind of easy watching. I then had some dinner and went to bed to read. Today is back to husband back at work and i am alone with the dogs and finding things to do which i feel fine about. One of my dogs doesn't look impressed with me this morn as he didn't get a long walk due to the rain here, so thats also back to normal rain lol. So far i am in a happeish mood and will see what the day brings and what i will do about it when it shifts x so could be some interesting music later lol.

hey snitch wish i could watch films i have to work on my attention span and patience when i am not drinking as i do love a good thriller and dark stories which i do find in a book which is easier to concentrate on if u understand what i mean. Normaly i would drink when watching tv or films. Funny thing this past week with husband is i have watched at least 1 film a day with him and its been marvel films which i never had time before but i am actually loving and also american sniper i watched other day also which i thought was really good. So as i said guess i will have to try with out drinking if to carry on watching stuff for long periods, maybe like at daughters is to watch some of my old black and white movies to start me off or anything else that is easy x

anyway enough of me and my rambling, going off to read some posts and gather myself for sober number 2 lol

catch u all later xx
Way to go Erratic, keep it up🙌🏻
Old 08-13-2018, 11:55 PM
  # 339 (permalink)  

Good morning my lovely April Reprobates

Hope you had a peaceful sleep Donny boy, doesn't matter how short your posts are just as long as you are checking in, we know how hard you work and how busy you are. Just look after yourself and stay well and sober.

Have the best Tuesday you can all of you. Catch up again later.

Thought for the day...
RECOVERY..
I choose it for myself...
One moment.
One decision
One day at a time.
Old 08-14-2018, 06:37 AM
  # 340 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

Just quick check in again will post properly later x

hope u are all doing well xx