Notices

Class of April 2018 Part 6

Old 08-16-2018, 11:45 AM
  # 361 (permalink)  

Thanks everyone!

I wish I could live it up with a cayak trip or something but I’m not in great shape. At least, if I get well 😓, I’ll be 100% detoxed and have a good head start on the booze. You know what? I was pretty good, health wise, and squandering it with that stupid binging. I’m mad about it. I don’t want that to happen again. I’m not wasting another day with that garbage.

The automatic assumption in CT with my symptoms is Tick Born Illness. The Doctor said my town is Ground Zero for it. The protocol is automatic treatment. I looked into it a bit. Ticks bite as a nymph that is the size of a grain of pepper. You never know it, and there are about 10 strains of Lyme and many other microbial pathogens that are horrible right here in my town. 😕

I’ll see the Life coach tonight for a FaceTime session. Much needed. Wellness Care Planning tonight. 💙

Talk later

V🐍
Old 08-16-2018, 05:02 PM
  # 362 (permalink)  

Just checking in to say goodnight.

You will get well again Viper, as they say 'this too shall pass' it may pass like a bad Mexican dinner, but it will pass.
I hope your face time sessions goes well and your aches and pains ease up a little.

Back here tomorrow, sleep well. xx
Old 08-16-2018, 07:35 PM
  # 363 (permalink)  

Goodnight my favorite peeps! Was at a festival and home late. It was a church festival and food was delicious. There is a large Ukrainen community in the area and man can those older ladies cook! They cooked something called pirohi and it is a dough pocket filled with potato and cheese then topped with butter and onion. They are small and boiled till soft. Very filling!! My Alarm is set for 6 hrs from now so going to bed. Always nice to wake up on a Friday sober and ready for the day. 💜
Old 08-16-2018, 08:09 PM
  # 364 (permalink)  

Daisy Thanks!!

Well it’s 11pm and I was up at 9 so it’s been a decent day. I didn’t go to sleep. The APRN called in a new auto-immune drug that is harmless and can be amazing with many conditions. I went to get it. It takes a long time to work. Months and months. But it’s promising. Low Dose Naltrexone. I tried it once but did not give it a chance. So I was happy to get that. I can’t wait to get going with it. Tomorrow I guess. It turns off opiate receptors for 3 hours a night which causes the body to create a lot more endorphins and be more sensitive to them.

The FaceTime session was good. We made a Health Plan. She was very encouraging. She said it will be up and down but I’ll get better. If I’m totally shot tomorrow, to just remember that. It’s up and down and I’m getting better, that’s it. Plus a lot of specific things: Probiotics, Diet, very light Exercise, Sleep, etc, etc.

I am really tired now so goodnight.

V🐍
Old 08-16-2018, 09:21 PM
  # 365 (permalink)  
Administrator

Thanks for the kind words guys
Have a good sober weekend everyone

D
Old 08-17-2018, 01:33 AM
  # 366 (permalink)  

Day 31! Xxx
Old 08-17-2018, 05:04 AM
  # 367 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Viperidae View Post
Daisy Thanks!!

Well it’s 11pm and I was up at 9 so it’s been a decent day. I didn’t go to sleep. The APRN called in a new auto-immune drug that is harmless and can be amazing with many conditions. I went to get it. It takes a long time to work. Months and months. But it’s promising. Low Dose Naltrexone. I tried it once but did not give it a chance. So I was happy to get that. I can’t wait to get going with it. Tomorrow I guess. It turns off opiate receptors for 3 hours a night which causes the body to create a lot more endorphins and be more sensitive to them.

The FaceTime session was good. We made a Health Plan. She was very encouraging. She said it will be up and down but I’ll get better. If I’m totally shot tomorrow, to just remember that. It’s up and down and I’m getting better, that’s it. Plus a lot of specific things: Probiotics, Diet, very light Exercise, Sleep, etc, etc.

I am really tired now so goodnight.

V🐍
That all sounds positive Viper. Hope you don't mind, I googled the low dose Naltrexone as I'd never heard of it, sounds good, hopefully it will do the trick. Glad your Face Time session went well and I hope you have a good day. X
Old 08-17-2018, 05:05 AM
  # 368 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Thanks for the kind words guys
Have a good sober weekend everyone

D
I hope you have a good, sober weekend too Dee. Enjoy. X
Old 08-17-2018, 05:07 AM
  # 369 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Strawberry18 View Post
Day 31! Xxx
That's a month gone Srawberry, well done. Look after yourself x
Old 08-17-2018, 07:33 AM
  # 370 (permalink)  

Strawberry 🍓, we are neck and neck! Let’s keep it that way. 💚 I need to look but I think it’s 32 for me.

Daisy, Low Dose Naltrexone is very interesting. I really believe some have great success with it, others not. But the fact that there is no downside is reason enough to go for it.

On to another day. I’m still feeling ragged but not as bad. My #1 theory is still that this is Vaccine related. My over active immune system went nuts when a new pathogen was introduced. Or it was another ingredient in it. I’ll never get another vaccine.

Happy sober Friday all! Keep it that way through the weekend! 💙

Nichole, where you at?

V🐍
Old 08-17-2018, 12:30 PM
  # 371 (permalink)  

I'm 18 th V!!!!
Sorry for my lack of posting I've just been mega busy at work ... Things will calm down in September !
Think of you all everyday xxx
Old 08-17-2018, 03:54 PM
  # 372 (permalink)  

Pre bed check in
It's been very quiet here this week, there's a lot of us missing, 3trees, Sunshinelove, Rowlands, Lovehoops, Nichole please come and check in, don't struggle alone.

Viper having auto immune diseases myself I was very interested in reading about low dose Naltrexone and users opinions of it, some reported feeling much better within 3 days of taking it and for others it took much longer, so fingers crossed that you will be one of the lucky ones. I didn't read any adverse reports about it either.
Hope you have a good weekend.

Strawberry, I don't know how you even find time to post working the hours that you do, in fact I don't even know how you find time to breath. Roll on September.

Off to bed now, same place tomorrow, Sleep well and stay sober

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 08-17-2018, 06:08 PM
  # 373 (permalink)  
Administrator

Congrats on day 31 Strawberry!

Thanks DB

D
Old 08-17-2018, 08:45 PM
  # 374 (permalink)  

Just checking in before bed and another late night. No work tomorrow, so will sleep in till 7🙄.. when drinking I always woke up through the night and felt tired the whole day. Now on the weekend I will be sleeping by midnight and get 7 quality hours which is awesome. Ok, rest well and sleep
Peacefully everyone💜
Old 08-17-2018, 09:55 PM
  # 375 (permalink)  

Hi I’m just checking in so no one worries 💙

Yesterday I felt better, and today I feel better than yesterday. I’m prepared for waves 🌊 here. Good days and bad. But I like the way this is going so far. 👍

I would also like to hear from missing folks. Anybody out there? Nichole??

V🐍
Old 08-18-2018, 01:37 AM
  # 376 (permalink)  

Hello !
I'm back from our holiday ..flew home last night.
So lovely to be back in my own bed ( Spanish beds are so flipping hard !)
Back on the game plan...no booze in the house ..lots of fizzy water...& fresh salad & fruit.
Had a very quick scroll through to see how everyone is...Viper pleased ur feeling slight brighter ..wow you've done so incredibly well...& Strawberry...glad to see yoor doing brilliantly considering how crazy work must be for you.
Donny Daisy ( mum) Suz .Erractic Thinking of you all...
Off to unpack & wash all the holiday gear...groan...hate that part !
Much ❤️ Xxx
Old 08-18-2018, 01:47 AM
  # 377 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome back

D
Old 08-18-2018, 03:10 AM
  # 378 (permalink)  

Thanks D ��
Old 08-18-2018, 05:29 AM
  # 379 (permalink)  

Welcome back Roland's !