View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 05:11 AM
  # 321 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Originally Posted by Donnyb View Post
Hi everyone, just got home from a birthday party and yes I drank....lemonade😊 There was plenty of alcohol which I knew there would be, but I was resolved to the fact that I was not going to drink, and low and behold I actually had fun just eating and talking. Tired and ready for bed now so in keeping it short.
Erratic, everything and everyone on here always starts with a day one. It’s your time so make the most of it. You got this👍🏼
Vipe, hope things get straightened out for you and through all of this, you still haven’t picked up a drink. I know you are feeling weak right now, but that is 150% strength my friend. I will be praying for better days ahead for you.
Ok this young man is off to the dream world, and looking forward to waking up for church. I find so much peace and clarity there. It’s sets the week off right for me and I mentally need that. Love to you all and sleep well💜
You had me there for a minute too Donny, lemonade, well good for you and you still enjoyed yourself. Just goes to show that you don't need alcohol to have fun. I hope you got a good nights sleep and I hope you enjoyed church. Have a great Sunday. Xxx