View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 06:02 PM
  # 335 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Hi Aprils

Just a quick stupid o clock goodnight post. I've been to bed and got up again because for whatever reason, my arms won't stop itching and they're driving me mad, don't know what that's all about, it's been going on for a few nights now, think I'm going to have to see my doctor about it.

Day 28 is great news Viper, kudos to you and you're beginning to reap the benefits already with good, clear skin and no puffiness.
I'm glad you had a good day and I'm glad that you're lump is just a cyst, keep your eye on it and if it does grow or change in anyway get yourself straight back to the Doctor's. How very inconsiderate though of that person who had a heart attack, some people just have no manners lol. Good luck with your G.P APRN! It's really kind of you to buy your friend a phone, she's lucky to have you, you're a good friend.

That's some heavy listening Erratic, hope you're doing some head banging to the music.

I'm not tired of you Quit, not one bit, I've been where you are so many times and I admire your honesty. You have to keep trying and trying until you get it right. Good idea to join the August class too, the more support the better. What triggered you this time? It maybe an idea to post when you feel the urge to drink next time.

Your day sounds great Suze, happy memories. We have one of those jump warehouse places here, the g.kids love it and it's such good excercise as well as being fun.
I feel for your friend with the drunken husband, I always think 'there but for the grace of God, go I' in these situations. I've done so many stupid, dangerous and inconsiderate things myself when I've been under the influence.
Well done on losing half a stone, that's a really good achievement, I'm still doing Slimming World though it's slow going.
Enjoy Newark and stay safe. xx

See you all again later. xxx