Penny For Your Thoughts Part 15

Old 06-30-2007, 02:26 PM
  # 361 (permalink)  

guys dropping in to say Templeton has a cagemate. His name is Fival,and he thinks he's a cat. Curled up in my lap right now. Also, we got him a little vest that has a leash
Old 06-30-2007, 03:24 PM
  # 362 (permalink)  
grateful rca

hey yall,

omg cinder, don't tell me u got another RAT! don't know what i'm gonna do with you.

greet, i know how you feel about the laundry, i got to the place where i had to ask my ah, to please not wash my clothes at all. i had the same problem and not only that, my 14 yrs old daughter and i are about wearing the same sizes and he would always assume that all the clothes of that size, belonged to my daughter, and it got hard for me to find anything to wear. my clothes would always end up somewhere in the back of my daughters junky closet.

ok how are the babies yall.
Old 06-30-2007, 03:29 PM
  # 363 (permalink)  
grateful rca

oh yea, loves. i forgot to tell you that i really like the new pic in your avatar, it really shows your beauty.

kj, dont know how to post pics that good, but i do find it easier for me too, to just post the pics the way you do. photobucket sounds like a lot of work, that i just haven't taken the time to get into yet,
Old 06-30-2007, 04:24 PM
  # 364 (permalink)  

DONT get me started on men and housework today lol. As sweat is pouring off of me while he sits in the recliner like I'm not working my arse off...... Now the laundry as Anvil said u have to be very careful on this one as they are fragil. My fiance doesnt believe in the sorting and everything goes in the dryer also. But if I complain than I know its the last time he will ever touch the washer or dryer so its tricky. What I have been doing is have 2 seperate baskets ones for colors and ones for whites that way that is automatically sorted incase he gets the urge to do laundry. Now as far as non drying items hmmmm..... I dont think u want laundry baskets lining your wall huh. if there isnt alot throw them on the side lol. Cant help ya there.

For a bit I was ok with all my white shirts being "gray" or "blue" then I had enough and had no choice. Plus the towels left everything fuzzy. Thanks for helping but no thanks...

Well off to finish cleaning some not major work today but a little. I really could do some laundry though. Maybe if I set a basket in front of the recliner he will get a hint.
Old 06-30-2007, 04:44 PM
  # 365 (permalink)  

Maybe if I set a basket in front of the recliner he will get the hint
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
Teke, Carter is doing well. Still not sleeping much at night, the little stinker. He gained 6 oz at his first week check. Can't wait to hear how the other two are doing, this is soo fun, the" three gramigo's."
Old 06-30-2007, 05:28 PM
  # 366 (permalink)  

There I go cleaning again. I grabbed the wrong stuff to mop my floor and now its all sticky. I even re-mopped and its still sticky and ideas on what to do now?
Old 06-30-2007, 05:44 PM
  # 367 (permalink)  

Maybe mix a small amount of vinegar, just a couple of drops of detergent...like laundry detergent, add hot water and see if that works.

Laundry...I preload the washer and have told hubby I am sure he can figure out how to work the dial. Then I hang them out on a clothesline and then he thinks he helps by bringing them in, but dumps them in a pile and they are too wrinkled to wear!
When I take clothes off the line, I fold them as I go.
There is a pile of his laundry help...all wrinkled in the living room now. I am ignoring it.

I am so mad, angry, upset, hurt and sad right now! I will explain in a minute.
Old 06-30-2007, 05:48 PM
  # 368 (permalink)  

kj,,,,just a wee bit of vinegar or it will make it sticky. About three capfuls.
Old 06-30-2007, 06:14 PM
  # 369 (permalink)  

I have been trying not to bother daughter,...but I call this evening and she is snippy.
Then I found out she called sis on her way home from the hospital. Sis has been calling me twice a day to see if I have heard from her, but does she call me when daughter calls her...NO.
And frankly I am just very hurt that she would call sis and not her own mother.

Then I found out...who knows how long after the fact...that sis is flying daughter and family to her house for Thanksgiving. When did this come about and seeing as how I have spoken to sis daily why didn't she mention it. Was I going to be invited. It is only two hours away. It only came out in reference to a conversation regarding our mom.

I am angry, I am hurt, I am sad.

I discussed it with hubby and he says he has been seeing me not being treated right many times.

So, I sent daughter a brief email...non-accusatory just telling her that it hurt me deeply and that when I heard all this I sat and cried.
I all ready know she is going to be defensive.And, as before, she may not talk to me for a long while.

Turns out she had serious blood pressure spikes yesterday, Eli was circumcised and had to have an MRI because of dimple on his back, however he wouldn't hold still and they have to go back tomorrow for an ultrasound and to check for Jaundice.
Why am I the last to know...and why do I have to call and leave kind, considerate messages that are ignored. And why do they send the pics to sis and not to me.
I have to get them forwarded from sis.

When I was working last professional job....I paid for everything and supported her so she could go to college and raise Noah. I did not want her to have to work too. I wanted her to be successful in college and be able to raise son, that's plenty enough....so I paid rent, utilities etc and etc. I paid all her onboard expenses for family cruise right before I was going to be laid off.
It's like now that I don't have the money.....
She called me everyday when I was supporting her.

So I am upset and hurt by both daughter and sis.
I think I deserve more consideration and respect than that.

Also, I was the one who nannied the first grandson and kept house, prepared meals etc.

It's like I am a bum...because I didn't go right back out to make the bucks in a job I hated and pretty much had a nervous breakdown over.

I lost all my respect and rights because I am broke?

Or is it that daughter has her in-laws supporting them and making car payments and preparing their dinners and cleaning their house now.?

Ask her and she will say she has done it all on her own. ARRRRGGGGHHHHH

I was thinking this morning that reading about y'alls hangovers were a great deterrent to me from drinking...but I just popped open a beer. And I don't even like beer.

I just decided to toast myself. Salut!
Old 06-30-2007, 06:16 PM
  # 370 (permalink)  

No, Anvil....it sounds perfectly mommy to me. Isn't that our job...to raise them to take care of themselves and go out into the world.

I will WOOOOOOOHOOOO with you!
Old 06-30-2007, 06:17 PM
  # 371 (permalink)  
grateful rca

anvil, youre so funny. un mommy like? i think its great that she is getting her own place too. so i'm with ya.
Old 06-30-2007, 06:24 PM
  # 372 (permalink)  
grateful rca

sorry live that you are hurting, sometimes our kids kind of take us for granted too. try not to let it get you down too bad, the time will come again where sh.e will see that she needs you again, with or without money.

i think that you did good in letting her know how you feel and now its up to her, i think that you are a good and supportive mom and don't you forget that you are loved. still praying for ya and your family
Old 06-30-2007, 06:30 PM
  # 373 (permalink)  

Teke, there are bunches of finger pics in Baby is here. KJ was kind enough to post them for me.
Old 06-30-2007, 06:35 PM
  # 374 (permalink)  

live, Could it be that your daughter is expecting sis to be the one to tell the news to everyone? I wouldn't think she would intentionally hurt you. Have you gotten a chance to go visit yet? or are they too far? I'm sorry I can't remember.
Try not to read tomuch into things just yet, sometimes jumping to conclusions can have explanations we were not aware of. Try to keep the beauty of the moment first, your beautiful grandson. The answers will come in time.
Old 06-30-2007, 06:35 PM
  # 375 (permalink)  

Thank you Teke.

I just asked hubby...why am I surprised.
These dynamics are not new.
From past experience, we probably won't be communicating for awhile.

I am so grateful to have all of you and a loving suportive husband.

Glad you are feeling well enough to post a bit. We sure were worried about you!

Yay...there is a thunderstom rolling in. I always like that!
Old 06-30-2007, 06:58 PM
  # 376 (permalink)  

Hey is this a bit much? I have been so busy the last couple months I havn't had time forjust nothing. My RAD and her boyfriend are on their way home from boyfriends family reunion in N. Caroilina. They asked if they could come over tomorrow for lunch. ( They have their home group meeting at night and havn't been to a meeting in a week) So not remembering how to chill out, I have now made a ton of potatoe salad, (so they have some to bring home to his mom too) I have sish kabobs marinating in the fridge, I just popped a cake out of the oven here at 10:00. It's one of my fav summertime cakes. Mini Chip Angle Cake. It's an anglefood cake mix, w mini choc chips & a choc glaze. Then you serve it w/ strwberries & choc cool whip. mmmmm to die for. I now have spotted a recipe for Grilled corn with parmesan butter, & I'm thinking...wonder if I could find some decent corn before they come over. So instead of just a sandwich & chips I maybe over did it? I think I need t practice how to relax again. I have had more time on the computer today than I tihnk in the last month.
Old 06-30-2007, 07:12 PM
  # 377 (permalink)  

Helpus, can i come over and eat? That all sounds so good! Corn with parmesan butter??? Mmmmmm..........

Live, I'm sorry about your daughter not communicating with you.

Congradulations Anvil!
Old 06-30-2007, 07:35 PM
  # 378 (permalink)  

RaeRae, every the dear one...I missed your earlier post.
These dynamics are a pattern. And in my mind, it is patterns that tell the truth.
I don't know if it will end in no communication. But that has been a past pattern.
However maybe my email,by me changing, might get a different response. Who knows?
No, she didn't intentionally hurt me, she just disregarded me. And doesn't respect me properly. Nor does sis.
This isn't new.
Not to hash out old stuff, but when I was on last project and lived only a couple hours away...the only time she visited was when I told her I would buy her a whole new work wardrobe. Otherwise, it was always us going there to see them.
Sigh. I think part of it is age. her age.
She thinks she knows all. And she is smart and successful.
I didn't understand all that my mother gave to me and for us until I was much older.
So....I just hope with maturity, she will grow up in these areas.
But I do Assert my right to tell her that her actions and decisions hurt me.
Taking her inventory....she has an ego problem. And a selfish problem.
I know I contributed to that by teaching her that the role of a mother is too give all to the offspring so that they may evolve and suceed us.
She bought it and has adopted it in her own life with her own child(ren).
But I helped cause her to feel entitled. And helped is a mild way to put it. LOL
It's just like where is her memory....I was always there for her when no one else was?
Thanks for letting me get this out. It helps me alot.
Old 06-30-2007, 07:38 PM
  # 379 (permalink)  

PS I sure want in on that meal too!!!!!
MMMMMMMMMMM
One of my favorite hobbies is gluttony and second is vicarious gluttony!
Old 06-30-2007, 07:48 PM
  # 380 (permalink)  

okay...one more vent. I lost my son to suicide at 20. So, she has had the attitude that she is all I have. Very arrogant about that. In her mind, I need her, she doesn't need me.

But...oops that got screwed...when I got married.

And no one can convince me that the money doesn't have alot to do with it.

But she is in for a surpise...I did spend tons on her when I had it...making sure she had the best. Silk embroidered comforters and etc and etc.
Now in-laws are doing that.

But if/when I go back into the business, which has also become an issue today...that money is for me and hubby...to buy land, have a modest home and some security for our future.
She has so very much for someone her age! Now, she thinks she deserves it.