View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 06:58 PM
  # 376 (permalink)  
helpus

Hey is this a bit much? I have been so busy the last couple months I havn't had time forjust nothing. My RAD and her boyfriend are on their way home from boyfriends family reunion in N. Caroilina. They asked if they could come over tomorrow for lunch. ( They have their home group meeting at night and havn't been to a meeting in a week) So not remembering how to chill out, I have now made a ton of potatoe salad, (so they have some to bring home to his mom too) I have sish kabobs marinating in the fridge, I just popped a cake out of the oven here at 10:00. It's one of my fav summertime cakes. Mini Chip Angle Cake. It's an anglefood cake mix, w mini choc chips & a choc glaze. Then you serve it w/ strwberries & choc cool whip. mmmmm to die for. I now have spotted a recipe for Grilled corn with parmesan butter, & I'm thinking...wonder if I could find some decent corn before they come over. So instead of just a sandwich & chips I maybe over did it? I think I need t practice how to relax again. I have had more time on the computer today than I tihnk in the last month.