Penny For Your Thoughts Part 15

Old 07-02-2007, 03:57 AM
  # 401 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

I'm in a crappy mood! So I'm sitting here with that song "I will survive" playing in my head and I've come to a conclusion. Of course Gloria Gainer survived. She made a quadrillion dollars for that stupid song. It's easy to survive when you have the means to do so. My thoughts suck so bad today it's not even funny.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:18 AM
  # 402 (permalink)  

Kris, Maybe get a cute shade of nail polish, paint your toes a nice bright color. Try to put him & the truck out of your mind. Look at pictures of Wyatt, that's gotta make you smile.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:21 AM
  # 403 (permalink)  

(((((Loves)))))

Yeah, we did our monthly budget and the end result is: IMPOSSIBLE

We'll make it, all of us, somehow we always do.

Just think about how much insurance and gasoline is going to be costing him....
Next he'll be stealing gasoline!
Old 07-02-2007, 04:34 AM
  # 404 (permalink)  

A book recommendation:
I just finished "A Thousand Splendid Suns" by Khaled Hosseini, the same author that wrote "the Kite-Runner". Both books were/are on New York TImes Bestsellers list.
Very very excellent, I highly recommend either one!
Old 07-02-2007, 07:19 AM
  # 405 (permalink)  

Helpus I have been following this story on the news so tragic. The girls were on the front page of the news paper all very pretty girls. Its amazing how communities get together and support each other when something like this happens its a shame that it had to happen. I hope your daughter and her friends can get through this time of sorrow and thoughts and everything else that comes with grieving its a hard emotion to get a handle on and understand although saying goodbye is never easy either.

Loves he could be drivng a pimped out hummer and still doesnt change who he is inside a LOOSER round and round thats all he is. Self centered all about me and who I can steal and take from LOOSER AH. Send him a thank u card for getting the hell out of your life. I dont blame u for the anger I have been there then even though he might have that truck u still many other grateful things in your life that he only wishes he could have. Ever thinks he thinks man I would give up my truck just to have half the love and support she has........ Probably!!

Well off to start the day.....
Old 07-02-2007, 07:33 AM
  # 406 (permalink)  

I got some really good advise off the other thread. Putting things into perspective....the ex isn't succeeding me in life. He came from nothing, has never had anything and so what..........ok, he has a truck he's going to trade in for one just like mine. He's still sweet on me and I think he thinks I'll be impressed. He's not mature enough in the head to know it won't work and giving me a beautiful truck isn't going to win me back. HOWEVER............lol If he sent it down with his dad and gave it to me with no strings attached...........I'd keep it!

I'll be impressed when he repays the $800 he owes me.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:36 AM
  # 407 (permalink)  

Can't you take that to small claims court?
Old 07-02-2007, 07:39 AM
  # 408 (permalink)  

Ever have days that everything feels bright and sunny?
Ive had a rough time lately with my own personal issues and strong substance cravings and desire to escape.

I was determined that this is gonna be a good week between office party tomorrow, 4th off, Friday off ect.

Well in addition to that things seem to be evening out. AH is working with his uncle this week, and has promised me $400. The thing with AH, even at his worst active days, If I was sweet and nice Id get the promised amount, all that involves is my attitude. So Im sure Ill get that amount, specialy since it still leaves him with money, that its his business what he uses it for, he can be smart and use it to get his license and food, or blow it and be hungry all week, not my business.
I wanted the $ from him desparately for my SUV payment thats behind. (another plus is he realized he cant get the truck he wants if ours gets repoed, cause he cosigned.)
Well Ford just called, they moved the late payment to the back of the book, (SHHH our secret) (so the mony from him will get EVERYTHING current)
Do you know how much stress just lifted away?
I feel like a different person.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:44 AM
  # 409 (permalink)  

Cinder, I took your advice and went grocery shopping at Wal-Mart. 8:30 on a Sunday evening seems to be a good time. You are SO right, the selections and prices are much better. I got alot more for my money.

Daughter called this morning, I don't think she has seen my email yet, but probably felt a bit bad about yesterday. There IS an explanation, she says she is having a really bad reaction to the blood pressure med they put her on....says it makes her irritable and hateful....can't stand to talk to people, be touched and etc.
She called Dr and they say no, it can't be that med....but she is a smart cookie and she knows it is. Also extra stress baby has what we used to call jaundice...at a dangerous level....so he has been put on light therapy and if that doesn't work he will have to have a blood transfusion. I am glad we got that cleared up between us. Anyway they are having to go to her Dr and pediatrician everyday. We agreed she needs as much calm and rest as she can get and I said I wouldn't call her, but would like for her to call me to keep in touch as I am feeling left out and it is hard for me to be so far away. She promised she would.

Cinder, Glad you got that money coming.! YAY! You deserve it.

KJ, I opened that beer last night and it took me forever to drink it. More hours to have a second. Did I mention I don't like beer? I just was in a mood and wanted a "toast". No hangover or ill effects...probably because it took me all night to get two down.

Finally, you sound so busy...but don't forget to take care of yourself!

Teke, bless you...I hope you feel better, stronger and happier every day!

Raerae! (((((hugs)))) just coz I feel like it!

Anvil, Happy Monday. It does take time to readjust. I am working on just sharing affection...like me scratching his back or asking for a foot massage.

Last edited by Live; 07-02-2007 at 08:47 AM. Reason: addition
Old 07-02-2007, 09:47 AM
  # 410 (permalink)  

WTF is the matter with this state I live in???? No back yard BBQs for the 4th because of the drout (or however you spell it)? That's a bunch of bunk!!
Old 07-02-2007, 09:50 AM
  # 411 (permalink)  
grateful rca

sorry kj, i am probably missing something here, i've read and re read, and i can't get a clue about what is kind of going on here with you arnd yours. really i think that maybe its not about what everybody else says, its about what you think, if it bothers you, maybe since you can't change him,. maybe you could try and change your attitude about whatever it is, and if that don't work, maybe you could recosider you going out with him while he is driinking. jmo though
Old 07-02-2007, 09:54 AM
  # 412 (permalink)  

you're funny anvil.
I'm currently in Florida LOL.
I'm like Johnny Cash...........I've been everywhere man!
Old 07-02-2007, 09:59 AM
  # 413 (permalink)  

Loves we can have BBQ here except I think it is suppose to be raining on the 4th...or all week there is a chance...the local lakes have went from closed due to water shortage from living in Texas IE drout central to now a month later being closed due to be too full...i guess you can cook in the rain if you like your burgers...extra juicey
Old 07-02-2007, 10:02 AM
  # 414 (permalink)  

Really no barbqs?

We can have them here just no fire pits, have to be contained grills and if you have a smoker going you have to put signs up so no one panics.

As a matter of fact here (a few hours north) Walmart is selling small cheap grills on the selling point that they are allowed
Old 07-02-2007, 10:04 AM
  # 415 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Noah812 View Post
Loves we can have BBQ here except I think it is suppose to be raining on the 4th...or all week there is a chance...the local lakes have went from closed due to water shortage from living in Texas IE drout central to now a month later being closed due to be too full...i guess you can cook in the rain if you like your burgers...extra juicey

IT FIGURES!!! I can't win either way. ........wait BURGERS??? Surely you gest. No nonononono.............T-bone steak is more like it. Hamburgers.......geesh
Old 07-02-2007, 10:05 AM
  # 416 (permalink)  

I think they are afraid of one of the embers..........is that what they are called?? Oh well...........one of those hot things falling on the ground and catching it on fire. But I say hell............bring on the marshmellows!!
Old 07-02-2007, 10:06 AM
  # 417 (permalink)  

I just bought a squirt gun for everyone in my family (all 4 of us) and we are gonna have a great squirt gun and slip and slide day
(because Wednesday happens to be the day I can water my grass from 4 to 7)
Old 07-02-2007, 10:07 AM
  # 418 (permalink)  

That sucks even the state parks are allowing the grills to be used
Old 07-02-2007, 10:07 AM
  # 419 (permalink)  

Well T-bones then...i have have sirlion and tbone quite a bit lately...i can eat one more though
Old 07-02-2007, 10:08 AM
  # 420 (permalink)  

It's gotten to the point you need to teach your kids to pee in the flower beds just to keep them alive until the day you can water them. This sucks.