Penny For Your Thoughts Part 15

Old 07-02-2007, 10:12 AM
  # 421 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

We should have a "National Pee In The Flower Beds Day" in protest of the water restrictions.........which wouldn't be a problem if they didn't drain the lake last year in the wake of a hurricane that never came. That had dumbass written all over it.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:14 AM
  # 422 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Lovestoomuch View Post
It's gotten to the point you need to teach your kids to pee in the flower beds just to keep them alive until the day you can water them. This sucks.

Unless its hibiscus you'd be killing them.
But if its hibiscus, invite dogs to pee on them , they'll bloom beautifully.

I cahnge my fishtanks water in order to water my flowers, and get an extra nitrate boost. I also put ice cubes on my gerber daisys and petunias, every morning.

Actually, I dont know whats going on but my low is growing an inch a day, no joke and is dark green.
Ah came and mowed Sunday before last, by Wednesday neighbors mowed, on Friday he came and mowed my yard again, we measured it, and it had grown like 5 inches
Old 07-02-2007, 10:15 AM
  # 423 (permalink)  

Loves, you know the second we get our plants looking great 3 back to back hurricanes are going to come and whatever looked good is either gonna be buried under rubble or flooded 3 feet deep
Old 07-02-2007, 10:18 AM
  # 424 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cinderellawkids View Post
Loves, you know the second we get our plants looking great 3 back to back hurricanes are going to come and whatever looked good is either gonna be buried under rubble or flooded 3 feet deep
Oh I know.........it happened to me 2 years ago. I have mexican heather plants bordering my oaks and pump house...........beautiful..........I can't remember which hurrican it was.........one of the 3 or 4, but just plucked every last one of them!! Luckily they grow like weeds so it didn't take long before they were straight and blooming again. My landlord lost his cumquat tree and that son of a bin hurricane jeane took out my honey bell orange tree and left the crappy one alone. I was so mad!
Old 07-02-2007, 10:21 AM
  # 425 (permalink)  

I lost my roof, 2 grapefruit trees, a shed and a nice gas grill, course 2 100 year old live oaks coming completely out of the ground, both laying into my yard, can do that,
Gosh I wanted to get rid of that house before hurricane season, now I need to board up 2 sets of windows and by two sets of sandbags
Old 07-02-2007, 10:26 AM
  # 426 (permalink)  

All I need is my water boots and my blow up mattress to ride out on if it gets too bad LOL.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:35 AM
  # 427 (permalink)  

Totally off the topic of huricanes.. Loves if it is as wet of a winter as it has been spring and summer, you just may have a heafty blizzard this year....we wont have to drive to Oklahoma or Coorado...although I think we need to go to Colorado and go play in the snow
Old 07-02-2007, 10:46 AM
  # 428 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Noah812 View Post
Totally off the topic of huricanes.. Loves if it is as wet of a winter as it has been spring and summer, you just may have a heafty blizzard this year....we wont have to drive to Oklahoma or Coorado...although I think we need to go to Colorado and go play in the snow

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............we could go to Hawaii and call the whole winter blizzard freezing butt cold off completely.

and BTW..........we have to take Never with us lol. I promised.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:48 AM
  # 429 (permalink)  

Snow, whats that? you can play with shaved ice in a garage freezer, and not be cold.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:49 AM
  # 430 (permalink)  

Snow, whats that? you can play with shaved ice in a garage freezer, and not be cold.
That'll work and I bet they have those in Hawaii too. lol
Old 07-02-2007, 10:51 AM
  # 431 (permalink)  

You live in Florida long enough and taken out of your elements you need a heat lamp and uv light to survive
Old 07-02-2007, 10:52 AM
  # 432 (permalink)  

Well I was wanting to go to Hawaii too...hmmm i have that ticket to Anywhere alaska airlines flys for free...shoot I almost forgot your in FL. I will try and extend it some as I can fly to Fl. for 200 dollars...that ticket i have is potentially worth alot...i dont know that you could handle 3.5 hours to Ca. and then 3 to 3.5 out to Hawaii...i did it twice...it is an odd feeling after you been out there a while knowing if anything happens to the plane its swimming time as there is no land almost the whole way...woohoo...exciting oh bring Never thats fine..
Old 07-02-2007, 10:54 AM
  # 433 (permalink)  

You live in Florida long enough and taken out of your elements you need a heat lamp and uv light to survive
That's no joke!! OMG..........I froze from the second I got to Texas and I think it may have warmed up a bit the day I left this last time. I hated it.......the cold I mean. Although, seeing snow flakes for the first time was pretty neat. But....being the florida cracker I am, I went out in bare feet and boxers lol.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:55 AM
  # 434 (permalink)  

Can I come too? I fit in a suitcase real well and you guys will never have to see me once we land
Old 07-02-2007, 10:56 AM
  # 435 (permalink)  

Well I was wanting to go to Hawaii too...hmmm i have that ticket to Anywhere alaska airlines flys for free...shoot I almost forgot your in FL. I will try and extend it some as I can fly to Fl. for 200 dollars...that ticket i have is potentially worth alot...i dont know that you could handle 3.5 hours to Ca. and then 3 to 3.5 out to Hawaii...i did it twice...it is an odd feeling after you been out there a while knowing if anything happens to the plane its swimming time as there is no land almost the whole way...woohoo...exciting oh bring Never thats fine..

Ok..........exnay on the air plane. If I can't drive there I don't want to go. These feet of mine stay permanently fixed to land. But feel free to take your little air plane ride to any destination your heart desires. I'll be here..........alive and well LOL.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:58 AM
  # 436 (permalink)  

But....being the florida cracker I am, I went out in bare feet and boxers lol.
Now thats funny, cause at 15 I spent December with my aunt in a small NC cabin, 1 room and with a wood stove. When it was time to bring in more firewood, which I loved to do, I went out barefoot and in boxers too.

The whole time we were there a few summers later everyone knew I was from Florida cause I wore flip flops and bathing suit top everywhere (apparently in a grocery store tahts a no no, how was I too know)
Old 07-02-2007, 10:58 AM
  # 437 (permalink)  

Can I come too? I fit in a suitcase real well and you guys will never have to see me once we land
Noah ...........if he truly loves me..........heehee...........will buy us all first class tickets............on a train cuz this butt isn't getting in an aircraft. It's modern times and there must be a bridge that you can take to the islands........there just has to be.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:59 AM
  # 438 (permalink)  

hmmmmm your not flying anywhere...hmmm i have alot of places I want to go see or go back to...you need to get hypnotized you dont want to get left out on all the fun do you?
Old 07-02-2007, 10:59 AM
  # 439 (permalink)  

Yep............it's a Florida thang LOL
Old 07-02-2007, 11:01 AM
  # 440 (permalink)  

hmmmmm your not flying anywhere...hmmm i have alot of places I want to go see or go back to...you need to get hypnotized you dont want to get left out on all the fun do you?
I'm a happenen party of one. All I need is a lawn chair, a foofoo ice drink with one of those little umbrellas and a hose.