Old 11-21-2020, 12:03 AM
  # 282 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning all xx sry im being quiet, just reading everyones posts x
hope u have good sat xx
Old 11-21-2020, 12:59 AM
  # 283 (permalink)  

Morning all. Happy Saturday.

It's been 5 days (today is day 6) that I have binged on chocolate or crap food and I have woken this morning feeling so much the better for it! Last night was tough. Not as in I wanted to binge, actually genuinely didn't but I think for the first time ever I was sitting with feelings without using a crutch to distract me (alcohol, food). I just sat with them. Experienced them. It was quite liberating in a way. It's definitely progress for me. Its making me realise more and more that this really is an inside job. No amount of alcohol, food, material items will make me feel better. Not even another person. It has to come from within.

Today Seren and I are gonna get a bus to a huge park in Brighton and go walking and exploring. Put our wellies and raincoats on. Normally I wouldn't want to do that cos I would just want to hide away cos I'd feel so crap from eating crap but I am not feeling like that today so am raring to go! We were going to stay at my sisters but she cancelled and I did have the hump about it but what's the point. It is what it is.

I am feeling grateful this morning . To be alive. To just be.

Hope you are ok Erratic? Its ok to be quiet I know you know we are always here for you whatever you wish to share or just read.

All we have is today so let's make the most of it!

Lots of love
Old 11-22-2020, 01:18 AM
  # 284 (permalink)  

Good morning Erratic, it's okay to be quiet, just don't disappear off the realm of S.R, we miss you when you don't post. I hope everything is okay with you. xx

Good morning Suze, I thing you meant to write that it's been 5 days since you last binged on chocolate etc, I had to read that twice. You're doing well and you're right, this is something that only you can do for yourself.
I hope you and Seren enjoyed your day in Brighton, it sounds like a good plan, all that fresh sea air and the walking will have done you a power of good.

Hi Dee, I hope you're having a good Sunday.

Love to all of you and whatever you do, stay safe. xxx
Old 11-22-2020, 01:34 AM
  # 285 (permalink)  
Administrator

All good here hope everyone is well

D
Old 11-22-2020, 11:57 AM
  # 286 (permalink)  

Hi everyone.

Me and seren are both in bed. We are with feeling a bit under it. Feeling low as well as really missing my mum and dad.

Hope you're all ok.

Old 11-22-2020, 01:52 PM
  # 287 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hope you both feel better soon Snitch
Old 11-22-2020, 03:51 PM
  # 288 (permalink)  

Feel better soon Suze and Seren. I shall say a prayer for your lovely mum and for you and Seren. xxx

Enjoy your day Dee.

Take care Erratic.

Lots of love to all of you.

Keep safe. xxx
Old 11-23-2020, 05:10 AM
  # 289 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

afternoon all x
i hear u feeling low snitch x

well i kinda ucked up since last thur at work, i phoned in sick on thurs night saying not going to manage work next morn as was sick. the thought here is im not the first person to ever phone just before a shift and say they couldnt make it, but this is my first time and it was night before so my boss shouldnt of said he is not happy for short notice and to arrange staff and he will be intouch when i can come back to work. on friday he asked for the keys and hub took them around, i text him and said so does that mean im not coming back to his reply i will tell you when u can come back. so havent heard from him since friday, i am in two minds to text him or go get sick line and then i will tell him when im back but hub said dont do that, he said call his bluff and wait till he gets intouch. so there u have it, not sure what my boss is doing but he is being a dick, sry for the language, my alcohol councillor phoned fri morn and told him what happened and he said what about all the times i have done my boss favours and worked 14hr shifts because some people phoned in sick at last min or some people said they couldnt do it now and that was like after time person was suppose to take over so i didnt have to do all those hrs. so there u go, thats what is happening with me just now, so just wanted to rant for a bit there x

thanks for thinking of me daisy and snitch and dee xxx

hope u all have good day xx
Old 11-23-2020, 06:53 AM
  # 290 (permalink)  

Hi guys

Serens dad is picking her up today so I am just having a little cheeky time out.

Feeling a bit better today. Still getting used to feeling and experiencing my feelings sober. I was eother in a permanant state of being drunk or recovering from a drunk!

But just for today everyrhing is ok!

Aww Erratic I hope you re feeling ok. If you're sick you're sick. Not much you can do about that. It happens. You have been a really good employee and stepped in when your boss needed you. Wait and see what he says first. Sometimes I can get myself in knots thinking about what is going on in someone's mind and it usually isn't half as bad as I make it out to be. Remember we are here for you ok?

Not much to report in my world. Obviously I wish my mum didnt have cancer but apart from that everyrhing is good really and hopefully we will all be able to spend time together soon. Everyone is in the same boat.

How is Peter doing Daisy?

Hi Dee, how's it down under??

Going to get my xmas tree next week so that will add some christmas cheer m. I usually always get a real rree but not this year. I'm going to get one thats already lit, hate having to walk round the xmas tree 20 times to put the lights on 🤣🤣 1st world problems hey! I'm going to order a new tv too for my bedroom. Ooh splash out !

It looks like everything will be opening up again from the 02nd dec so fingers crossed 🙏🙏

Old 11-23-2020, 11:45 AM
  # 291 (permalink)  
Administrator

I agree with snitch if you’re sick you’re sick there’s nothing you or anybody else can do about that. If you’re not sick now and you want to go back to work call your boss - if you think it’s time to move on, that’s ok too

I’m ok Snitch I pick up my new orthotics calipers today so that’s the predominant issue with me at the moment

D
Old 11-23-2020, 03:35 PM
  # 292 (permalink)  

Hi all

I can't believe that Erratic, I think your boss has a cheek after all the times you've helped him out, didn't you run the place when he went on holiday without giving you notice and didn't he leave you hanging on as to when he was returning?? He has a very selective memory. Don't lost too much sleep over him and don't drink over him either, he really isn't worth it.

Hi Suze, glad you're feeling better and I hope you get a good nights sleep. I hope you're mum is doing well. Peter's not had the best day today, but thanks for asking, he's got an intermittent stabbing pain in his left lung but it seems to have calmed down again at the moment. He's going to phone the doctor's in the morning, so we'll see what they have to say.

I'm glad you got your new calipers at last Dee, I hope they're comfortable and I hope they make life easier for you.

Goodnight all

Keep safe and lots of love to you. xxx
Old 11-23-2020, 04:23 PM
  # 293 (permalink)  
Administrator

They still need more adjustments so I get another reprieve

D
Old 11-23-2020, 07:35 PM
  # 294 (permalink)  

Hi All! 🥳 gooooood stuff. TFG.

I’m just checking in quick and going to bed. I was running around looking for a car, but it looks like we will keep my father’s car for me. It’s very nice. Too nice but selling it and finding something I’d too much and won’t work the way we thought. We weren’t planning on keeping it.

I’m leaving for Florida on the 28th. I don’t know how long. It was supposed to be all month but I think less then that now. My brother in law and sister want alone time, which is totally ok. Maybe 16-17days? Hopefully the beaches will be warm and empty. In A normal year December is quiet in that area and all Canadians have canceled (or many), so I expect fewer people. Dunno. Water temp today down there was 77F, 25C, which I’ll definitely accept. 80+ is luxurious.

so I’ll check in from the beach right?

Luv and kisses

VIPER 🐍🐍
Old 11-23-2020, 07:45 PM
  # 295 (permalink)  
Administrator

Happy Trails Vipe

D
Old 11-24-2020, 10:38 AM
  # 296 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

evening x
yay viper u posted x good to hear that ur still going to florida x

just a quick post from me, i phoned my boss and told him few things and he said just wanted u to see from my point of view, yeah its ok if i sort out cover but not him. nvm he said he has cover this week and to come back next week. i kind of knew that he would have me then due to getting payed next monday so he will save money. so anyway just wanted to check in xxx

Old 11-24-2020, 12:13 PM
  # 297 (permalink)  
Administrator

I’m glad you spoke to him. Try and enjoy the week off I guess

D
Old 11-24-2020, 04:15 PM
  # 298 (permalink)  

Hi all, I hope you're all okay and well and everything. All okay here now, Dr phoned Mr D and he has an underlying infection on top of everything else so he's on yet more antibiotics, it's wonder he's not rattling. If he gets the pain in his lung again I have to phone for an ambulance. So glad I'm sober and able to cope with what life throws at me now, I dread to think how I'd have been if I was drinking, I'd have probably have fallen asleep and left him to it. It doesn't bare thinking about really.

Dee, don't have them until you feel they are just right.

Good to see you Viper and you sound like you're in good place. Enjoy your travels and I'll look forward to reading about them. Have fun and take care.

Glad you phoned him Erratic, I still think he's out of order but hey. Make the most of your days off.

Suze, I hope you're okay. Ongoing prayers for your mum.

Love to all of you.

Stay safe. xx
Old 11-25-2020, 01:01 AM
  # 299 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning all xx
sry to hear that mr D is not doing well still daisy and your doing great still being sober xx
I hear u on my boss, not much i can do about it unless i leave, but cant afford to do that just now, see what happens in the new year x
not much else to report, daughter and gsons are not feeling the best just now, may have urine infection, so she is phoning the docs this morning. On being off for a week, hey ho, lucky hub is off this week so im not totally alone x

hope ur ok snitch?
again good to see u viper and thanks dee x
hope u all have good day xx
Old 11-25-2020, 01:31 AM
  # 300 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hope your hubby feels a little better today DB

thanks erratic