View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 05:10 AM
  # 289 (permalink)  
Erratic
Say cheese!

afternoon all x
i hear u feeling low snitch x

well i kinda ucked up since last thur at work, i phoned in sick on thurs night saying not going to manage work next morn as was sick. the thought here is im not the first person to ever phone just before a shift and say they couldnt make it, but this is my first time and it was night before so my boss shouldnt of said he is not happy for short notice and to arrange staff and he will be intouch when i can come back to work. on friday he asked for the keys and hub took them around, i text him and said so does that mean im not coming back to his reply i will tell you when u can come back. so havent heard from him since friday, i am in two minds to text him or go get sick line and then i will tell him when im back but hub said dont do that, he said call his bluff and wait till he gets intouch. so there u have it, not sure what my boss is doing but he is being a dick, sry for the language, my alcohol councillor phoned fri morn and told him what happened and he said what about all the times i have done my boss favours and worked 14hr shifts because some people phoned in sick at last min or some people said they couldnt do it now and that was like after time person was suppose to take over so i didnt have to do all those hrs. so there u go, thats what is happening with me just now, so just wanted to rant for a bit there x

thanks for thinking of me daisy and snitch and dee xxx

hope u all have good day xx