Notices

Whiners Anonymous Part 41

Old 07-12-2010, 04:28 PM
  # 141 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Whine-Ku for all the struggling Whiners...

No matter how bad
days may go, we always have
Whining friends who care.

Whiners are Winners!!!!
Old 07-12-2010, 05:01 PM
  # 142 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Unhappy

Please send positive thoughts and prayers for my little grandson. I took him home and mommy took his temp and it was 104.7 F!! I took them to the ER just now, that's too high a fever to just let go.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:07 PM
  # 143 (permalink)  

perhaps the medusas will attach themselves firmly to mr. Fandy's sensitive genitals??? now there is a happy thought!

I took myself to Petsmart with my adoption coupons I got for taking Sammy....I saved $47.00 in freebies of dog and cat food, litter, treats and toys...my bill for a case of fancy feast and 12 cans of friskies was $2.97 after all was said and done...and i have another round too for next month, YEA!

then i went next door to wally-mart and meandored around the store and bought some juice,chocolate, candy for work, hair clippies and a new squeek toy for the toy dog...he has been stealing the cat toys...which annoy them greatly...once he slobbers on it they won't TOUCH it.

now it is time for a MadMen marathon...i can watch them drink day and night and smoke and make inappropriate comments.

i allowed myself to answer mr. Fandy and told him he was a selfish jerk, i hoped he could buy a spine because he certainly couldn't grow one. i stopped myself from being rude and did not refer to his mother as "the wicked widow"....that woman is the most gossipy, old bag fake christian...when they bury her the earth will turn black, i have no doubt. she is something I never hope to become. who sabatoges their own children on purpose?..i could go on, but she makes the evil queen look like Jessica Simpson....she is Mel Gibson ugly.

now i have spewed out all my poisonous thoughts and feel better...Don Draper has been prescribed the tranqulizer phenobarbetol "to help him relax".
Old 07-12-2010, 06:30 PM
  # 144 (permalink)  

holly crap ****{teach}}}

nanzilla just had her intestines cut open, and untwisted,

she has cronic back problems!, Hmmm!

and one's never to whiney to whine Mrs C

toronto,

it sounds like you did take some good traits

congrats on day 11 lark

my condolences on Mr LTT coming home LTT

prayers out least for the little one!

fands!!! OMG!!!

went to Stew Leonard's tonight,

the claimed worlds largest dairy store,

well, i'm gunna whine one out, hey Stew'y Baby, make wider aisle's,

the Wide Familys walk five abreast,

and I'MMMMMM Hungryyyyy!!!
Old 07-12-2010, 07:07 PM
  # 145 (permalink)  

I love Stew Leonards!(i've been to the one by Yonkers raceway)....did they have a good price on lobsters? they were featured on an ABC show just 2 nights ago, featuring...WHINEY people who didnt get picked for a cash prize...

we got a bit of rain.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:16 PM
  # 146 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Grandson has some kind of virus. ER doc said it had to run its course. Hope I didn't catch it watching him today... He's ok and not in danger. Being treated with baby tylenol and lots of fluids. Poor lil guy...
Old 07-12-2010, 08:51 PM
  # 147 (permalink)  

Fandy, that made me laugh! And this latest Mel Gibson thing is just over the top. I don't know what his program is, but it sounds like it can use some adjusting.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:51 PM
  # 148 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

grumble grumble whine... I don't really want to be up at 2am but can't sleep... I'm just glad I have the world on my desk for times like these... I get to visit with people halfway around the world! Howdy y'all. Hope you're doing well on this early Ohio morning.

just googled the gibson thing - gosh, he's a nasty guy. nasty thru and thru.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:44 AM
  # 149 (permalink)  

****{lil guy}}}

$4.99 a lbs. fands

Old 07-13-2010, 03:47 AM
  # 150 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Good morning whiners. Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go today so will stop by tonight with my daily whine. It's just too hard to muster up anything this early.

Happy Whiny Tuesday!
Old 07-13-2010, 05:02 AM
  # 151 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Good morning whiners! Only whine so early is just that: it's so early and I didn't get to sleep until close to 3am so now my eyes feel like there's sand in them. But it's hard to whine on this lovely foggy morning with Jack lying by my feet waiting for his breakfast. Diabetic boy is downstairs barking for his breakfast, which I guess is like singing for his supper... So it's off to feed them and then a nice walk in the cool foggy air... with orange stray kitty (named Kittykitty) following behind us. I make sure he gets safely across the street but other than that, he stays behind us all the way.

My reserved library book is in. Sounds like a good one - I can't wait to start reading it. INSIDE OF A DOG: WHAT DOGS SEE, SMELL, AND KNOW by Alexandra Horowitz. (large print too - yay!)

Have a wonderful whiny Tuesday all.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:03 AM
  # 152 (permalink)  

Least, so glad to hear the baby is OK, kids pick up everything....you may get a version of it...wash your hands.

$4.99 a lb? cold water? yum....

Ann you are missed.....do you wear the bunny slippers to the office? i have a footsie massager under my desk, it is hidden and very comfy to have my soles rubbed.

yes, poor old Mel has some terrible anger issues doesn't he? cheeeeze and crackers, watta screamfest...but judge Jeanine Pirro just said little Oksana was being passive aggressive and "baiting" his tirade. ugly, ugly.

I have too many leftovers in my fridge, i think i will take veal, baby spinach and pasta for a nice lunch? yathink?

thank you all whiners, you really have helped to pull me out of my funk...i may just cut Mr. Fandy off my email....he puts me 3 steps back every time i read his crappola. too raw....off to work, later...Whiners are Winners!
Old 07-13-2010, 06:17 AM
  # 153 (permalink)  
To Life!

Only have a minute to answer all....
Fandy, all I know is that it's a carotid eye exam. And I just looked it up. It seems my doc is looking for signs of plaque build up? This can lead to TIA or stroke.
Did I ever tell you folks how much I *love* my doc?

Gotta run.
Thanks to all for you're good will and wishes. I'll let you know what I find out.

But, I hope you're lil diabetic doggy is ok, Bam... :>(

Shalom!
Old 07-13-2010, 07:05 AM
  # 154 (permalink)  
cmc

******{teach}}}}
I'll be thinking of you today, and saying some prayers too.
Shalom
Old 07-13-2010, 07:44 AM
  # 155 (permalink)  

Teach, yup...

a blocked anterior carotid (or interior) can be easily corrected by a small vascular procedure..(think roto-rooter).

my teensy anuerysm (4mm) is located in my left interior carotid up by my left side of my head.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:01 AM
  # 156 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Got a great deal on a lot of kitty litter so now must force myself to change all three cat boxes. Right. Now. Before. I. Feel. Any. Lazier.

Teach, diabetic doggie is doing much better and showing no signs of high sugar.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:17 AM
  # 157 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Teach, Praying all goes well for you at the dr visit.

Book sounds interesting Least - would love more insight into my canines.

We are still feeding orange papa kitty who fathered the kittens (who thankfully are all thriving in their new homes, including mama). We'll be getting him neutered soon & then try to decide what to do with him. Stray Boy has the nerve to be finicky - at first, his 9-Lives & Friskies were just fine, but now he holds out for liver or ground beef. I made the mistake of giving him a taste, so it's my fault. I guess that's my whine - not much, but it's all I have for now.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:43 AM
  # 158 (permalink)  

did someone say FINICKY PICKY CATS?????

mine only eat what they haven't been fed in ages, they have been known to spit back fancy feast if it's not the right flavor! now they are into Purrrfectly FISH, before it was Meow mix *select* only, sometimes they will eat friskies but it MUST be a certain type with GRAVY....they only eat Purina ProPlan dry or Fancy feast salmon.

when I get annoyed I hold back the food, thinking they are simply not hungry! then i get "jumped"...Fandy is a known prowler of the bathroom, when I am stuck with him wrapped around my neck, it is impossible to get up!

during my shower yesterday, there were 4 of us in the bathroom...the dog likes to lay on the shower mat, so he knows I can't escape. Fandy sits on the granite counter and Pookie on the toilet top....Slim is the only one who has a sense of my privacy.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:16 AM
  # 159 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Fandy, my kitty whine pales in comparison. I hope doggie gets out of the way when you attempt to exit the tub.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:03 PM
  # 160 (permalink)  
part time member

Fandy...a reminder for you:

We have a sliding door that goes into the bathroom my kitty is very fast and makes it in before I close the door about 90% of the time but I have to let him out before I flush the toilet because it scares him.