Notices

Class of July 2013 Part 23

Old 10-15-2015, 05:26 AM
  # 101 (permalink)  

I don't watch it, but I get a kick out of y'all kickin it around here...Lol
Old 10-15-2015, 05:36 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  

That's what I thought too Crois. Was it to show her how popular he is ? It's supposed to be a ' meet the family" visit .
Fatal mistake on his part methinks. It put me off him more than anything with his mates giving her the third degree !
No wonder he never got a kiss lol !
Old 10-15-2015, 05:38 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  

Hiya key what time is it in your neck of the woods ? It's 11.08 pm here in ADELAIDE :-)
Old 10-15-2015, 05:42 AM
  # 104 (permalink)  

It is 8:40 a.m. Thursday here in Ky!
Old 10-15-2015, 06:05 AM
  # 105 (permalink)  
Do your best

Venus I'm sorry things are tough at the moment

Hiya Julyers
Old 10-15-2015, 08:49 AM
  # 106 (permalink)  

Day 3 and feeling strong. Going to an AA meeting this afternoon.

(((Venuscat)))
Old 10-15-2015, 09:11 AM
  # 107 (permalink)  

Hahaaa I thought for a moment there I posted on the wrong thread! Announcing my time day and location..too funny...I was like, "Gasp!!" until I realized Snooz had asked me. Shew....
Hiya Wolfy!
Venus hope it gets better soon...
Keep going strong Ladybug! We are rooting for you!
Hug to everyone!
Old 10-15-2015, 09:25 AM
  # 108 (permalink)  

Hi, Julyers. It's 12:22 p.m. Here on the East Coast of the USA; some true Fall weather starting to settle in here.

You guys are too cute with all the Bachelorette talk. Have any of the relationships ever truly worked out or been successful? I don't watch reality shows; I much prefer comedies and dramas.
Old 10-15-2015, 09:28 AM
  # 109 (permalink)  

Venuscat, I am so sorry that you are having such hard time. No one is immune, but you are just too sweet and kind for such struggles; hope your docs can get all of this straightened out for good.

Hugs, sweetheart.
Old 10-15-2015, 09:31 AM
  # 110 (permalink)  

Ladybug, big congrats on Day 3.

Snoozy, glad to hear that your aunt and cousins are being supportive. It's nice to have that kind of love in your life.

If either of your AV's show up, just let us know and we'll swing by with our sticks and stones and clubs and various other weapons.
Old 10-15-2015, 09:32 AM
  # 111 (permalink)  

Hope sunshine awaits all of the Julyers today.
Old 10-15-2015, 11:08 AM
  # 112 (permalink)  
Do your best

Me & Mrs sw refilled our birdfeeders its turned so cold so quickly I have a steaming hot bath with my name on it
Old 10-15-2015, 01:29 PM
  # 113 (permalink)  

I'm off to work, but love when you post, Leigh.

Comedy and drama??? That's Bachelorette all over! Hehe.
Old 10-15-2015, 04:55 PM
  # 114 (permalink)  

Hi gang,
Sorry I haven't been around all that much.
It's that time of year that Bob gets ready for the coming winter months.
That includes dismantling a rather large screen house.
Swapping out the lawn mower for the snow blower in the garage.
Doing maintenance on the snow blower.
Running a brush through my chimney.
Raking leaves and all that other fun stuff.

I hope to take a ride and get some nice pictures for you all of New England fall colors.
Old 10-15-2015, 05:05 PM
  # 115 (permalink)  
Do your best

Hi Bob good to see you good job doing all that the leaves are falling quickly where we are now

Goodnight Julyers
Old 10-15-2015, 05:23 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SoberLeigh View Post
Ladybug, big congrats on Day 3.

Snoozy, glad to hear that your aunt and cousins are being supportive. It's nice to have that kind of love in your life.

If either of your AV's show up, just let us know and we'll swing by with our sticks and stones and clubs and various other weapons.
I love your posts too Leigh you are such a pivotal part of our class. It's lovely when you post ️xxx

Hello darling Julyers

How is everyone today (10.18 am here )

I'm going to meet my middle daughter after work and have some lunch. She wants to get her nails done , shellac! She wants me to get mine done with her , we shall see lol . I wash my hands 50,000 times a day at work, due to working in a hospital.

I wonder whatever happened to Lulu? I used to enjoy her cheeky posts .

I'm sure Pete is happily married , doing happily married newlywed things and too busy to post

I know Humbug had relapsed but I really hope she posts again soon. I would love to hear from her.

NCG , I wonder if she reconciled with her boyfriend? I know she really loved his family , I hope life is good for her.

Huntington I know you drop by intermittently, would love a post Hun ️xxx

Nikki , hows things with you gorgeous girl?

Venus: :-) my favourite kitten , I'm so glad to see you back , I've really missed you.

Just know gang , no matter how long it is since your last post , youre still Julyers and we would loooove to hear from you xxxxxx

Casey & Leshar , you are both so dearly loved here , can you please check in.

I have a feeling , but purely surmising that you may have gone where I went a couple of months ago. Absolutely NO judgement whatsoever Hun. Just please come back and send us a teeny tiny post to say hi. That's what I did to fix myself. It was the start of my getting well again ️xxx

It was very hard admitting it after 2 years , I was scared to acknowledge , I had a fear that I'd let people who follow me down. But it is what it is. We are getting well.

You did so brilliantly getting to your milestone and you will do it again.

People in the forums are missing you and your wonderful advice, me included. Take this experience and help others with it. Use it as a tool in your little box of tools, Learn from it and move on. We ALL miss you Casey ️xxx

Leshar , honey. Please check in . You ,too are so very missed. It changes the dynamics in our class when we feel we can't reach out to help you. You have helped so many of us here , please. let us return the favour darling one. XXXX

Wolfy , your posts as always are always so positive and uplifting . I love my little dose of Wolfy every single day. You're amazing xxxxx the way you help so many people on the forums is a credit to you. We loooove you xxxxx

Ladybug , day 3 is awesome sweetheart , we will just keep counting the days until we get it right lol. I'm so glad you keep posting .that was the one thing that kept me focussed with all my day ones until I got it right.
Any of us could have a day one around the corner, we just have to keep working at it. How are the girls?

I saw a gorgeous little bracelet at the shops yesterday with Abby inscribed on it. I immediately thought of you
XXXX

Bob , how about some more of your famous photos buddy! I still have that one of Leah with her nose pressed up against the glass , it makes me chuckle , hope you are taking it easy my friend.

FABL , I hope you post soon soon. It's been a while, I really truly love hearing how you are going after a bit of an absence

Gilmer , Gilmer where for art though darling Gilmer. We NEED a post , stat ! I hope you and your hubby are going well. I remember the time you told me about that story when he went to shave his beard off, lol I love , love , love your posts xxx

Crois , my darling Crois , partner in reality crap Tv buddy . What can I say ? You rock. I love you dearly my Aussie mate & the wisdom you provide here for each and every one of us is always so spot on. Poignant and honest , I couldn't imagine this class without you.

Dee there are no words , you are amazing and the glue that holds ALL of us together. WE LOVE YOU. XOX

have a wonderful day/night everyone , you are so loved xx

P.s I don't really wash my hands 50,000 time , that may have been an exaggeration !

:-) peace out xxxx
Old 10-15-2015, 06:30 PM
  # 117 (permalink)  
Administrator

Heading off for a family weekend.
Please pray for me

D
Old 10-15-2015, 07:15 PM
  # 118 (permalink)  

Great post SnoozyQ!
Good luck with your family Dee! Remember to breath and you will make it to Monday
Old 10-15-2015, 11:48 PM
  # 119 (permalink)  

Lol Dee ! Wishing you allllllll the luck in the world buddy

Oh LETTTTT and KEYYYYYYY I'm so sorry , I knew I forgot someone and I couldn't go back or else I wouldve lost the long post.

You are such a loved Julyers my friend XOXOXOX

Love your posts xox
Old 10-16-2015, 12:05 AM
  # 120 (permalink)  

Yes, that was a wonderful post Snooz my love.
(No reality TV for me either Leigh....oops, I take that back, I forgot about Biggest Loser! )

I was wondering abut Casey, and I hope that he is alright. Perhaps he will feel the love and get back here.

Thinking of you Ladybug and hoping that the meeting was good....

And huge hugs for everyone in this awesome group. ♥