Notices

Class of July 2013 Part 23

Old 10-17-2015, 12:54 AM
  # 141 (permalink)  

Hello lovelies

Wasn't very busy at work today so left 2 hours earlier woohooooo.

Was nice to be home by lunchtime walked in and Shaun was sitting on that stinking play station again. Omg I'm so over it! Every single day , all day.

It's a beautiful sunny day and there is sooooo much to be done around the yard and lots of jobs in the house. I feel like I have another child sometimes as he never does anything until I ask.

Even when he got the 3 days carers leave when I went to rehab. I walked in the door to a total mess. Dirty floors , bed not made , bathroom ect. He may as well have just gone to work.

I'm feeling really pissed off at the moment. I want a husband , not another child .

I think he prefers it when I drink as I just leave him to his own devices.

Sorry for the whine , I've had my bowl of bitchy this morning and needed to get that off my chest.

Hope everyone is all well and good today ️xxx
Old 10-17-2015, 01:19 AM
  # 142 (permalink)  

Snooz, I forgot to say thank you for your kind words in your earlier post.xx you are soo generous with compliments, lovely lady.

Definitely can relate to what you are saying about your husband. I feel it a bit at times with my kids. Not so much now, but occasionally, I think it was easier at times when I was "checked out". So yes, totally agree. To be fair, our loved ones have had to adapt to our "checking out" too....and maybe they had to "check out" to keep themselves same to some degree.

This of course is no excuse for ****** behaviour. Be patient and thinking through what needs to be said to clear the air is all part of the fun of getting our life on track.

Love you, sweet lady.xx
Old 10-17-2015, 02:04 AM
  # 143 (permalink)  

Thanks Crois , you make so much sense.

I've spoken to him about it 2 weeks ago and said I'm not happy. It's actually a trigger for me. I wanted to go out and get a bottle of champagne just so I could check out and not have a confrontation.

I couldn't stop thinking about it for an hour or so.
Luckily he left for work early tonight , so the feeling passed.

I'm really having thoughts about thinking I may be better on my own with just Holly. I literally cringe every day I come home and he is in that same spot.
It's really doing my head in :/

Sigh, sorry to be a killjoy

Xx
Old 10-17-2015, 02:26 AM
  # 144 (permalink)  

You love him Snooz. There are always bumps.
You are doing really well love, and the most important thing right now is to concentrate on you. There will be time later to fix other stuff...just a thought.
Old 10-17-2015, 02:50 AM
  # 145 (permalink)  

Yeah Venus , you're right ! There will be time later to fix other stuff.

It's so good to be able to blow off a bit of steam, thanks for listening to my rant lol.
you know ...the ole problem shared is a problem halved thingy lol xxxxx
Old 10-17-2015, 02:57 AM
  # 146 (permalink)  

(Hug) Snoozy, Crois, Venus, and Wolfy! Extra hug for you Snoozy since you're having a rough time with your fella.
Early here, sigh. Hate working Saturdays but so glad it's not every Saturday. Got a company get together today too, yay for me! (Growl) Lol
Other than that no big plans just to spend some time loving on my trucker I don't see much. Hope y'all have a wonderful morning!
Old 10-17-2015, 03:20 AM
  # 147 (permalink)  

Hiya Key

My Saturday is almost over , you shall breeze through yours dear one :-)

Enjoy your company get together ( I hate those ) ! Lol.

I used to be the life and soul of the party , now I'm a hermit haha xxx
Old 10-17-2015, 04:01 AM
  # 148 (permalink)  

Venus is right Snooz. It can be sorted later....but completely understand just certain things steam us up. I hate it when my kids hold me up...and are late, whereas once, I'd be steamed up because it was delaying my drinking in private, OR, if I was already drinking - well, who cared.

These are all the fang-dangled emotions we have to feel and work out what's just a learned response from drinking, and what we can do to relieve that icky feeling. Go rant in the shower, lol!
Old 10-17-2015, 05:09 AM
  # 149 (permalink)  
Do your best

Afternoon guys I got my alopecia jabs we then strolled around got some shopping & some shopping for my neice I got her a breville today to make toasties she was stoked she is with friends spending the day at Thorpe Parke

I think il see her next week sometime

Snooz what if you said to Shaun about going out for dinner one night ?

We've prepared brisket for dinner tonight we added tomato puree, beef stock pots, garlic, Leeks, carrot &, mushrooms. We got a great deal on some scotch beef brisket last week the marbling of it is going to make it sooooooo yummy

Were just watching some fonejacker so hilarious
Old 10-17-2015, 05:19 AM
  # 150 (permalink)  

Morning everyone,

It's been an early one for me - Abby was up at 5:45, but it's ok because I'm not hungover Being tired is 100 times better than even a mild hangover. I can't believe she is going to be a year old in less than 2 months. I just want to enjoy every second and while my AV tries to convince me I can do that while drinking a few times a week, I know it is not the same. The constant obsession, sneaking around and nursing hangovers is all just incredibly distracting.

Snooz, I'm sorry you're feeling frustrated with hubby. I can relate to the feelings of just wanting to escape to not have to deal, but we know that doesn't help anything. You are doing so well - just keep working on you for now. All the stuff with your hubby can be worked out later. (((hugs)))

It is a cold morning here and my daughter has soccer in a little bit so will have to bundle everyone up. Ugh, not ready for winter!!

Will check back later as I fear my AV might make it's usual Saturday appearance. We have no plans tonight. Went out for a nice dinner last night so will be making dinner here and staying in. Hubby will probably build a fire ..... all triggers. I need to get through them though, so I WILL post if I start having cravings.

Have a wonderful day/night my friends xxx
Old 10-17-2015, 05:26 AM
  # 151 (permalink)  

You guys are the best , thanks so much xoxoxoxoxo
Old 10-17-2015, 05:39 AM
  # 152 (permalink)  

I hate company get togethers too, but feel obligated to go. Nobody fromour branch went last year and it was passed on form the president he didn't think that reflected well on us as a group. To me it says volumes about how your supervising your people that they don't want to go, but hey, maybe I'm wrong. I am a supervisor and I manage completely different and I understand why nobody wanted to go..anyway, I am going.
Snooz, I agree with your peeps here..think it through. Being married is like recovery. It is something you have to work on every day. Some days are easier than other and it's not as easy as people think. Love isn't always enough and theres a lot of giving and taking and making compromises. If you Love that person is how you figure out how much work you want to put into it. I have been married for almost 20 years and I know that beyond a doubt I love my husband. We just never ever give up. We always go back for the other one if they've given up..we never leave the other one behind. Choose your words carefully. He is a man. "Sometimes you have to make things his idea", "Plant the seed and let it grow" was the best two pieces of advice I have ever gotten. Be straight and to the point and use the words "I". This way you are talking about how you feel and not pointing blame at him or seeming to take his inventory. I hope this makes sense and I'm sure it's all stuff you know, but it doesn't hurt sometimes to hear it again...(Hug) coming all form a warm place in my heart...
Old 10-17-2015, 07:38 AM
  # 153 (permalink)  

Thanks Key ,I really appreciate your advice

Unfortunately I've planted the seed many times , but the birds must have flown down and taken it before he could act on it.

I spose I'm just gonna have to keep re sowing
Old 10-17-2015, 07:54 AM
  # 154 (permalink)  
Do your best

Sorry Snooz I think your well awesome I'd love to have a cup of tea & a giggle with you I say giggle as I know any time spent with you would be a lot of fun

My brene brown book arrived today !! after Mrs sw ordered it again as a surprise since they refunded us and said it was lost in the post

She also got me Walt Whitman's leaves of grass & Eckhart tolle's the power of now
Old 10-17-2015, 12:36 PM
  # 155 (permalink)  

Hi all,

Having a nice and relaxing Sat. Just took a little nap with the baby and it felt so good. So far the AV has been pretty quiet - keeping fingers crossed it stays that way. Going to take a hot shower and have a pumpkin coffee. What is everyone else doing today/tonight?
Old 10-17-2015, 02:00 PM
  # 156 (permalink)  

Not sure what Crois is up to today, and I think Snooz is working. But you got me all day Ladybug. I'm cheering you on to get through tonight love. Huge hugs. ♥
Old 10-17-2015, 02:22 PM
  # 157 (permalink)  
Do your best

Hey Ladybug & Venus

Were watching the film gravity & its so intense
Old 10-17-2015, 02:23 PM
  # 158 (permalink)  

Good morning wolfie my love.

Yes, it is. I only watched half of it. I couldn't cope.
Old 10-17-2015, 03:04 PM
  # 159 (permalink)  
Do your best

Tell me about it we just finished watching it that is the best movie I've seen easily this decade for intensity & visuals alone

Sandy B is beyond awesome

Venus I felt sick at times I was in all sorts of expressions still getting my breath back phew
Old 10-17-2015, 03:28 PM
  # 160 (permalink)  

Pumpkin coffee Ladybug!!!!