View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 07:39 AM
  # 408 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

Ever have days that everything feels bright and sunny?
Ive had a rough time lately with my own personal issues and strong substance cravings and desire to escape.

I was determined that this is gonna be a good week between office party tomorrow, 4th off, Friday off ect.

Well in addition to that things seem to be evening out. AH is working with his uncle this week, and has promised me $400. The thing with AH, even at his worst active days, If I was sweet and nice Id get the promised amount, all that involves is my attitude. So Im sure Ill get that amount, specialy since it still leaves him with money, that its his business what he uses it for, he can be smart and use it to get his license and food, or blow it and be hungry all week, not my business.
I wanted the $ from him desparately for my SUV payment thats behind. (another plus is he realized he cant get the truck he wants if ours gets repoed, cause he cosigned.)
Well Ford just called, they moved the late payment to the back of the book, (SHHH our secret) (so the mony from him will get EVERYTHING current)
Do you know how much stress just lifted away?
I feel like a different person.