A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 10

Old 05-25-2007, 03:40 AM
  # 301 (permalink)  
rozied

Thanks for answering Cinder, Do u think Ann might know? Her e mail is not available to us & no sense PM'ing when shes not logging in.
I am worried too.
Diane
Old 05-25-2007, 04:30 AM
  # 302 (permalink)  

Sorry about the aggravations with the phone, Cinders! THAT's a headache and a pain in the butt!

Hope you all slept well!

I have got about 20 minutes to dash out of here. yawn. With all the rescheduling I hope there are only 4 houses to do. We hit the door like a swat team and are at it.
I will be tired when I get home...so I am glad the house is in order (sort of) and there's a big crock pot of beans waiting for me at the end of the work day.
Kids are out of school? That just gets in our way and slows us down. We charge by the house not the hours so we are greatly motivated to get in, get it done and get out. Too busy to fret or worry while working tho'. I like that.

And for all of you....it's Friday, YAY!

I did stay up too late once I got the knitting working. I have just idealistic hopes about this project. One of our clients routinely knocks out Vogue sweaters and clothes for herself and grandkids. They just take your breath away!

One thing I love about this casual job...no office clothes and makeup.

That's it...last minute...run now, get dressed and out the door. Take a couple of tylenol first, prevention as I know my back and head will feel it after babying them all week.

hugs,
live
Old 05-25-2007, 04:48 AM
  # 303 (permalink)  

Still feeling headachey and queezy just swallowed a bowl of oatmeal and out the door. I hope it helps
Old 05-25-2007, 05:48 AM
  # 304 (permalink)  

good morning - happy friday!! YEAH - and a long weekend too! I'm even already packed for our trip to PA, hows that for being on the ball. too much work to do though - 4pm can not come fast enough. so ah calls me at work yesterday to vent about his crapping day at work which i totally didn't want to hear cuz my day sucked too, but as soon as he started to explain how his bad day = no money (hes self employed) i started to freak - he just wanted to talk and vent but of course my attitude showed up and immediately had to "control" and "fix" the situation. Not one of my better moments but at least i made it so that he can work today and get paid - which is sooo important cuz i'm broke! just wish i could've let go of the controlling thing a little easier - any way i did call him back to apologize and he was pretty understanding so i guess all is well. this weekend should be very interesting - 1st time we've spent any time together in 4 months (except 1 jail visit).
Old 05-25-2007, 06:07 AM
  # 305 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Cindi, glad you unplugged the phone... I was wondering when I read your post last night if he would show up at your day... my abf would always do that.

teke, teke, teke.... where are you???
Old 05-25-2007, 06:19 AM
  # 306 (permalink)  

So far quiet Jewelz. Im betting Ill hear from him this weekend.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:09 AM
  # 307 (permalink)  

I really miss teke.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:44 AM
  # 308 (permalink)  

i miss her too, wish we had another of contacting her.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:46 AM
  # 309 (permalink)  

I emailed site administration asking if they could email her and tell her we all love her and miss her. I dont know if they can but I figured that was the most we could do
Old 05-25-2007, 07:47 AM
  # 310 (permalink)  

BTW guys Imitrex is awesome
Old 05-25-2007, 07:52 AM
  # 311 (permalink)  

Morning ladies boy its hot here already. Loves thread was a hoot yesteday. I wanted to tell u that hairspray takes ink out of clothes. Lil something I learned when drawing on your pants bored in school Well not much to do here today just sweat and get sticky yuck. Not looking forward to it. Never happy with the weather here I feel like baby bear in goldilox its too hot its too cold its never just right!!! Well I should find something to do around here just dont want to. Hope everyone has a good day at work.
Old 05-25-2007, 08:18 AM
  # 312 (permalink)  

cindi, hopefully admin can email her. imitrex was the only prescrip that ever worked for me too, luckily i haven't had a migraine in about a year. kj, its hot and yucky here too, and i have to make a 5hr drive to PA with 4 kids and no AC tonight - sounds like fun doesn't it!
Old 05-25-2007, 08:27 AM
  # 313 (permalink)  

Well guys Im about to go to an Alanon meeting.

My boss just came to me with the following offer:
When Im truly ready to have AH and BIL out of that house he knows a sneaky legal procedure to do it. (He has marital rights but not enough to reside there. His % isnt high enough.)
This is the deal though. When Im ready I have attended atleast 10 recent alanon meetings, have a sponsor, see my counselor at least twice ,even if I have to get an advance to pay for it, and sign a contract for hire.Reason being is when he starts the procedure, i cannot change my mind!!! I will not be allowed to attend the ejectment hearing and he will have the sheriffs ready to go drag them out.

He says that he will know if Im ready in my recovery by my work production.

So if next week AH hasnt paid morgage and have the house ready for a realtor I will begin to move forward.

For today I feel good just ahving a plan
Old 05-25-2007, 08:43 AM
  # 314 (permalink)  

cindi, sounds like a good plan - you'll know when you're ready. have a good mtg., i'm starving so i'm off to lunch soon.
Old 05-25-2007, 08:55 AM
  # 315 (permalink)  

Palm I would never laugh hehehe. Please u should just see some of the stupid things I do just on a daily basis. Scotts in auh of some of the things I do. He just looks at me and says I wont say a word lol. Just a typical day here. I'm not a blonde either but some day that I should be. I'm a redhead too. hmmm are we replacing the blondes? NO I dont think so not yet anyways. Take it easy with the pens and white out today!!
Old 05-25-2007, 09:35 AM
  # 316 (permalink)  

cindi
Glad to hear someone can finally help you get some resolution to this................How are you feeling about it?
Old 05-25-2007, 10:35 AM
  # 317 (permalink)  

Hiya all. Just got back from my meeting, first live one you know (besides AA and NA and rehab meetings) Im sooo glad I went. I was fine there but left and overcome with good emotion, these people are just like me, they think like me, and I can see them too.
There was a girl in corner shaking she was the only one in my age group so I hugged her afterwards and gave her my number
Old 05-25-2007, 10:36 AM
  # 318 (permalink)  

I cant see you thats sucks.
Old 05-25-2007, 10:48 AM
  # 319 (permalink)  

Blues, I did the same thing.

I saw you, ANvil, Teke, Jewelz and Ann.

and most of them were there for addicts, or the alcoholcs like my husband who go and go longer than the enrgizer bunny never passing out.
Old 05-25-2007, 10:54 AM
  # 320 (permalink)  

Im not ready. Remeber AH and I had a deal he has approx another 10 days to give me morgage money and start working on the house, in 10 days a realtor will start going by. Although ultimately I dont expect him to live up to his end of the deal. I mean he was gonna have the power paid and on today, and nope hasnt done it.

I so dont get how a person can sit and do nothing but drink and use, no power family food work. Im at a loss to that