Blogs

Notices

A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 10

Old 05-24-2007, 05:05 AM
  # 241 (permalink)  

Kris, no fair I got myspace Im at your suggestion and your never on boo hoo hoo.

I understand. I sure hope your not making payments still on that POS vehicle
Old 05-24-2007, 05:08 AM
  # 242 (permalink)  

Okay, Im up im awake. Actually was asleep by 9:15 and I think I feel better...time will tell of course.

Ill tryto pop in today but Im gonna attempt doing my job, they are starting to notice always have headphones on but not alot of dictation done. hmmm
Good thing I can get 10 hours of work done in 4 if I focus focus focus, have no headache and stay offline
Old 05-24-2007, 06:14 AM
  # 243 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by palmtree View Post
Good to hear from Loves again, went on her site last night and saw pics of preggy daughter, almost ready to pop. LOL
Ok......I haven't been able to get on any-freaking-where..........but.......why aren't you one of my friends???? Huh?? It may take me a year to approve it at the rate I'm going, but I will.

I miss being able to be on line.........sigh.........this sucks the big one.........
Old 05-24-2007, 06:57 AM
  # 244 (permalink)  

KJ, you made me jealous with your dinner. I was happy enough with mine until I read yours. Funny how that works!
My cocktails are more ice than anything else, so I had that and went to bed. It felt as good as I anticipated, hope that will nudge me in the future!

Hubby watches tv with headphones on so as not to disturb me.

Edie, the lady I work for, rescheduled all appmts today because she is remodeling and needs to be home. Okey-dokey with me, I have almost gotten an unexpected week off. She asked what I was going to do. Told her I didn't know. Then after hanging up felt a little guilty and called her back and asked if she needed my help. She said no. See what comes from "reading minds"....I was thinking she asked what I was doing because she was hoping I would help.

Hey, Loves, do you know where the Watering Hole in Sebring is? Best damned steaks ANYWHERE! Wednesdays there is a $9.95 special on a cowgirl filet.

I have been meaning to get my brows waxed for 2 wks ever since I got my hair cut.
Maybe today. The alternative is to totally re-arrange the bedroom to find a place to put away laundry. I have all ready given away everything I don't wear.....I am going to try to involve hubby as I swear most of the clothes are his. But I feel so good about yesterday's cleaning spree I woke up singing "Good Day Sunshine"...so I would probably feel like a million bucks if I really did put the bedroom in order! OR we could work on that storage/guest room....I kind of need that space cleared so I can move the dressers out of the bedroom. It's a catch 22. It's more convenient to just close the doors to those rooms!

Cinder, I really, really hope you do not have a headache. I don't know how you manage!

hugs to all!
Old 05-24-2007, 07:08 AM
  # 245 (permalink)  

I know exactly where the Watering Hole is. I used to pass by it all the time when I was with my ex and he had all his court dates lol. Not to mention an old girlfriend of mine was meeting her secret lover there for time.......both married. She left her husband, he went back to his wife. Ahhhhh.......that's how it goes I guess. When I get my ride running, we'll have to meet up there or something. I've never been, but I do know where it is..........heard it's pretty nice.

I got jealous when I heard about Kj's dinner too. I had some sort of trail mix. With all the worry over the car and such, I just haven't had much of an appetite......but there's always room for lobster.

Did I mention dial up sux!!!!!!!?????
Old 05-24-2007, 07:08 AM
  # 246 (permalink)  

Hey, Loves, do you know where the Watering Hole in Sebring is? Best damned steaks ANYWHERE! Wednesdays there is a $9.95 special on a cowgirl filet.
That sounds good. Is it worth the gas money Live?

Cinder, I really, really hope you do not have a headache. I don't know how you manage!
Yep came back. with a vengence this time. Thinking , wondering maybe its blood sugar, my eating habits have suffered past 10 days. So Im trying to force down and egg sandwish. If that doesnt work, Im going home!!! Dont even care bout the money anymore. and I think tomorrow Im gonna go get that lab work done
Old 05-24-2007, 08:11 AM
  # 247 (permalink)  

Cinder I hope the headache goes away soon I know exactly how u feel. They are a biotch to deal with and especially when nothing works to make them go away. Well once again I should be taking my car down to get fixed but the day is still young. I hate sitting in waiting rooms I just hate it. When I go to the Dr's I make it much worse than what it is so he will take me right back. The other patients give me death stares but I dont care ITS ALL ABOUT ME!
Old 05-24-2007, 08:22 AM
  # 248 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kj0975 View Post
Cinder I hope the headache goes away soon I know exactly how u feel. They are a biotch to deal with and especially when nothing works to make them go away. Well once again I should be taking my car down to get fixed but the day is still young. I hate sitting in waiting rooms I just hate it. When I go to the Dr's I make it much worse than what it is so he will take me right back. The other patients give me death stares but I dont care ITS ALL ABOUT ME!
I thought about going to ER and fake fainting to get help quick. Hee Hee.
Well egg sandwich took the edge off so now I know its my blood sugar, that recent eating habits has triggered. Gonna go home and make an omlet at lunch, load up on high protein things to get me straigtened out
Old 05-24-2007, 08:36 AM
  # 249 (permalink)  

There ya go try a bunch of little snacks throughout the day so it doesnt peak and drop. That should help alot. Can I say its just TOOO HOT outside already I'm sweating!
Old 05-24-2007, 08:38 AM
  # 250 (permalink)  

I have that low blood sugar thing too Cindi. Noah is always on my butt about it. My eating habbits stink!
Speaking of that man of mine. I hear he's been hanging out with you ladies since I've been away. What ever you do, go easy on the poor fella. He's in a Loves state of mind ya know............. I leave him to you to take care of while I cannot. Just be gentle lol.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:59 AM
  # 251 (permalink)  

Sorry loves, I had the urge to not be gentle so in respect for you, I ignore him..... and his remarks...
Old 05-24-2007, 09:00 AM
  # 252 (permalink)  

good morning - almost afternoon here, way busy today, three people out sick, so i guess i actually have to work today instead of just acting like it. cindi, hope the headache stays away - maybe getting the bloodwork done is a good idea, just to be sure its nothing serious. i know if i don't eat right i get run down real quick too. loves, you must be sooo excited, post us a pic of the new baby when he comes. all that talk about steak is making me hungry - wish i was near you guys so i could join the fun! ok better get back to work - oh and cindi i got the myspaceim today, so now i'm all hooked up!
Old 05-24-2007, 09:01 AM
  # 253 (permalink)  

I try to be gentle too. Something tells me he likes it rough though
Old 05-24-2007, 09:02 AM
  # 254 (permalink)  

I figured he was looking for drama...with not much better to do...
Old 05-24-2007, 09:03 AM
  # 255 (permalink)  

HEY where is ANVIL and where is TEKE. Dont make me load up the codie hummer and go find them!! I will dont make me I dont got anything to do today nothing nada. A road trip sounds like it might have to be done. Meet ya'll at the watering hole I will have teke and anvil.

Live where are u today. I did feel so nice to wake up this morning to a sparkling house puts me in a good mood. I dont know how long it will last for now I will just enjoy it!
Old 05-24-2007, 09:06 AM
  # 256 (permalink)  

Better catch ANvil in Wisconsin or its gonna take you along time.

Does anyone have another way to contact Teke? The codie in me is worried...or jealous if she's with the pool guy...then back to worried, about the pool guy....
Old 05-24-2007, 09:09 AM
  # 257 (permalink)  

Oh did anvil leave already for some reason I though we had her for a couple more days.
Old 05-24-2007, 09:11 AM
  # 258 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

I'm worried about teke as well just doesnt seem like her to stop posting. I keep hoping that maybe its her computer.. maybe down or something but heck she should go to the library or something just to say shes ok. I am praying for her and hope all is well.

Thats whats so hard when you build online friendships, people could just disapear..

jewel
Old 05-24-2007, 09:12 AM
  # 259 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kj0975 View Post
Oh did anvil leave already for some reason I though we had her for a couple more days.

Few more days, yes, but if your taking a trip to get her, it'll take you a few extra days from Seattle. She's probably busy with her grant projects before she goes
Old 05-24-2007, 09:13 AM
  # 260 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Jewelz View Post
I'm worried about teke as well just doesnt seem like her to stop posting. I keep hoping that maybe its her computer.. maybe down or something but heck she should go to the library or something just to say shes ok. I am praying for her and hope all is well.

Thats whats so hard when you build online friendships, people could just disapear..

jewel
That will be great for my abondonment issues....

its about me, right?