A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 10

Old 05-23-2007, 02:27 PM
  # 221 (permalink)  

Boy anvil sounds frustrating.

Cinder here u have to work at least 6wks to get unemployment and I was there 5mos so I got that in. If I hadnt worked there long enough they go back to the last job and I would get it from that place. Its confusing thats for sure. I have worked since I was 15 and almost 32 and got unemployment once so I got enough time worked in. Its pretty much investigating why I was let go and see if they would hire me back or pay the unemployment. I'm guessing I'll get the unemployment which is fine with me. Its more than what I would be making working because I worked 2 jobs for a bit so they go off that income. So it will work out in my favor for now. Its an office job its really all I know how to do. This was a good company as far as benefits go and this dept is a tad more relaxed not run like a military camp always threatening your job if u dont do what they wanted u to do its hard to work under those conditions and if u say no your fired. I think thats what pretty much happened but they cant say that. Who knows though I was told I would never really know why I was let go and I left it there. Going out to dinner tonight I want steak and lobster drooling thinking about it. Not sure if I like the seafood or the butter. Now I'm figuring out where my boob shelf (stomach) came from mmmm butter....
Old 05-23-2007, 02:29 PM
  # 222 (permalink)  

I finished my basic housecleaning. My clients only get to see me every other week, so it isn't taken for granted here. He'll love it.

Thanks for the challenge, kj. We both did well with it!

Since he hasn't put his beef and beans in the crock pot I guess we'll have ham sandwiches tonight.

I think I will phone him and touch base. Haven't spent any time outside today either...
Old 05-23-2007, 02:40 PM
  # 223 (permalink)  

oops.....Goodies Powders, used to be advertised on the Grand Ole Opry....headache powders, a mix of aspirin, tylenol and caffeine.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:46 PM
  # 224 (permalink)  

I have used goodies for hangovers never gave them much thought for migrains but now that u mention it they do have most of the ingredients in them that the migrain meds do. Also caffiene helps some since it helps with the vessels.

Live we both did a great job today maybe grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner that sounds yummy. I met my mom for breakfast and I'm still full from that.

Does anyone watch American Idol who do u think will win I really like the b-box guy I hope he wins but from the tv and radio today I dont think he will. I think hes a pleasant change from what is normally on the show someone who thinks outside the box I like it. Although I have a hard time thinking outside the box.
Old 05-23-2007, 03:46 PM
  # 225 (permalink)  

Migraine pain meds dont work for me. I have to use preventatives all the time, but on top of being expensive theres other issues. Like for an example even though you dont get high off them your brain craves them and withdrawals are nasty. Gonna ask though to go back on Topomax since I know I had no side effects and its commonly used with my antianxiety medication.

The feeling I have in my head is like I used to ahve 4 years ago and I had a lot of fainting inciedent s too. So I best get my lab work done. She said since summer seems to trigger them start with drinking alot more water. SO thats where Ill start
Old 05-23-2007, 04:18 PM
  # 226 (permalink)  

If you dont find me pm me with your url and Ill send a freind request. Then after you approve it go to my friends and click on well Ill give you the names when you add me, and you'll get everyone from there
Old 05-23-2007, 05:09 PM
  # 227 (permalink)  

hey all - just got back home - got my nails repainted and eyebrows waxed. i feel like a new woman. still have this damn headache -wonder if its from the four kids yelling in the next room - better go settle them down before my dad busts a blood vessel. i sooo hate living with my parents - of course it beats living with an addict anyday! oh and cinder - i get to sneak out of work early cuz my whole office leaves by 3:30 and i'm the only stuck there till 5 so - if its slow i bolt! ha ha on them!
Old 05-23-2007, 05:31 PM
  # 228 (permalink)  

HAHA to them. My head is still hurting too. Wish I could get kids settled. soon, oldest is about out of the bath.

Glad you got your things done
Old 05-23-2007, 05:53 PM
  # 229 (permalink)  

KJ, I thought you were going out for steak and lobster?

I ate my ham sandwich with lots of romaine, some leftover potato salad and hot wings. Then took a beauty bath...I just clean the tub, I get in it first LOL
Dressed for a private courtship night. And he stopped there.
Guess I need to wax etc more often....I do need my brows done.
Clean house, he's asking me to marry him again.

LOL

he is trying to get me to be his assistant on something he wants looked up on the computer, but I don't keep up with my own secretarial, I called it an equal opportunity, common property computer. LOL

I asked for a cocktail. Because I am cleaned up but like a gentlemenly response to a "date".....woman waiting at home for him, with spiffy house and looking appealing.
He is obligingly appreciative.

Kewl...because these are the consequences of the things I have done to maximize my relationship with myself.
It is all to my pleasure.

He is making egg salad or tuna salad for his meal and I will have that for tomorrow.

I haven't talked with Edie about our schedule tomorrow. ?
Old 05-23-2007, 05:59 PM
  # 230 (permalink)  

Good night everyone. This headache is doing me in.

Jewelz I miss all our chats. I hope you are okay
Old 05-23-2007, 06:28 PM
  # 231 (permalink)  

hi everyone - i just wanted to let you know that sister and bf picked up lil guys monday at 10:00pm - i'm doing ok but dcfs in IL (who the police were on the phone with for over an hour) did NOTHING - i'm feeling better today than monday at 2 in the morning but i just wanted to let you know - i'm off to post...

love,
s
please say a prayer for the lil guys...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
100_6897.jpg (626.0 KB, 32 views)
Old 05-23-2007, 06:50 PM
  # 232 (permalink)  

itis, thanks for the update, will keeping your family in my prayers. cinder, get a good nights rest and hopefully tommorrow you'll be feeling better. live, you just made me hungry again - so i'm off to make a sandwich now! kids are asleep, had a hot bath i'm doing pretty good timing wise for tonight. well i guess since i'm alone here i'm off tonight too.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:41 PM
  # 233 (permalink)  

Well now I'm all alone here too. Palmtree I will PM u myspace if u want to be my friend. I had 2 lobster tails for dinner and a crock of french onion soup. It was very nice no drama we werent mad at each other just a good night out to dinner. Now I am eating string cheese. Well have a good night everyone. I hope teke pops in tomorrow or later tonight. Maybe she was doing something with the pool guy
Old 05-23-2007, 08:50 PM
  # 234 (permalink)  

just popping in to say hello.
Where the heck has Teke been?????
Itis, I posted on your thread. I'm so sorry, that is horrible.
Old 05-23-2007, 08:55 PM
  # 235 (permalink)  

We dont know where teke has been but I sure hope everything is ok and that she will update us tomorrow. We miss u TEKE.
Old 05-23-2007, 08:56 PM
  # 236 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Hey gang!!!!! Miss me??? Whaaaaat?? No??
I'm just sneeking in on a friends computer (I'm babysitting lol). Dial up sux!!! and her moniter is winking at me......I go back to work tommorrow and will give an update.......you know......when I'm SUPPOSED to be working??
Anyhow......going home and to bed. 4:30 in the am comes really early round here.
Old 05-23-2007, 08:59 PM
  # 237 (permalink)  

Well that would explain why your ignoring me I msg'd u I myspace IM'd u and also aim IM"D u I feel hurt but now i know why. I was starting to think u just forgot to sign off all this stuff when u left!!! So it always shows your on. Getting practice for babysittng the grand kid?
Old 05-23-2007, 09:10 PM
  # 238 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Well........my vehicle is broke......lol.......and has been so I've missed lots of work where the good puters are at. This is the first computer I've seen since coming back to the home front. It sucks I tell ya.........and with the low low cost of DSL......makes you wonder why these folks still use dial up. Guess I've been little spoiled or something. I can't do the IM on the work puters.........If I weren't so busy I'd totally feel out of touch. I've missed everyone terribly!!!!!! Oh.....and Kim......you know me too well....I did forget to log off of the AIM at home in Texas......lmao........it does always show I'm on line.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:15 PM
  # 239 (permalink)  

Yes it does lol
Old 05-23-2007, 09:16 PM
  # 240 (permalink)  

I'll send u a PM through here lol