A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 10

Old 05-27-2007, 04:16 AM
  # 361 (permalink)  

Hi Lies. Unfortunately noone has still heard from Teke. I really miss her
Old 05-27-2007, 04:22 AM
  # 362 (permalink)  

I know I wish she'd stop in.

Didn't she say that she had a problem related to the computer? Think she drop kicked it?
Old 05-27-2007, 04:50 AM
  # 363 (permalink)  

She had a problem with a laptop, not the computer she used online, at least that was my memory. I still think she's taking a little drama break just wish she had told one of us
Old 05-27-2007, 05:44 AM
  # 364 (permalink)  

I think she's taking a break too.

I know I need to do that sometimes, so I would guess others do too.

What a difference a day makes, please can I make the bed, wash dishes and work on laundry?????????????????????? LOL
What gives, I don't want to meet SIL and BIL for breakfast.

My dad always said boredom was a lack of imagination, but dang it, I get bored.
Wonder if the nursery is open on Sundays. Prolly not.

I guess I really do need to get some sort of menu plan together and go to the grocery.

BTW...hubby borrowed a couple of rolls of toilet paper from friend's house!? LOL
Old 05-27-2007, 06:37 AM
  # 365 (permalink)  

HAHA live, you sound like me and grocery shopping. Lil man, not potty tained is wearing underwear, cause apparently you have to buy diapers from a store, and Im on strike from doing that.

My vacation without sleeping away is going well, getting ready to go abck to pool, headache staring to seep back a bit. Yuck. But surviving
Old 05-27-2007, 08:38 AM
  # 366 (permalink)  

Have any of you guys heard from Teke? Hugs, Marle
Old 05-27-2007, 10:46 AM
  # 367 (permalink)  

Games.......my friend I always refer to as Bad says: say what you mean, mean what you say, just don't say it mean.
My face-to-face friend is always in a state of confusion because of all the games, secrets and just plain deceit with her special someone.

I guess I play domestic games?
You see if I go to the grocery store that means I will be cooking.
HEY! I married for romance!?! LOL

If I could even think up some things I am hungry for...that would get me going. But since I come in hot and perspiring and tired after work, usually salads sound best. When I am hot the last thing I want to do is crank up the oven (advantage=one dish meals) or mess around the rangetop. Bunches of dishes. If I go to the bother of cooking a meal, I won't serve on paper plates. Whereas sandwiches fit in a paper towel. What's wrong with a bowl of cereal anyway?

Hubby is going to watch the Indy 500 today and then a Nascar race.

This is sort of funny in a way. My friend calls and tells me her side of the problems with him. And him is stepson, so stepson calls his dad and tells his side. They want us to come over...but....I see her at work most days and don't want to sit around in the middle of this.

Cinders, okay you hate Drs., I just don't know how you can go on with the chronic headache. I used to wake up with a headache everyday. That's one of the things in my life I am most relieved about, that I don't have that anymore. I don't ever want to get used to some level of headache all the time again.
Old 05-27-2007, 02:31 PM
  # 368 (permalink)  

Afternoon ladies well I hope everyone is enjoying the day.

I HATE cleaning and I HATE cooking. We have a picnic to go to tomorrow and didnt I open up my big fat mouth and say I'll make the potato salad!!! No not the easy mac salad!!!!! So I will head of to the store and start a cooking. YUCK!! On the whole cleaning issue I just got spoken to about all the glasses being dirty ah yah and.... WASH THEM JERK!!! So having just a blisful family day here cant ya tell! Gosh he can be such a freaking JERK!

The family thing went alright yesterday it was awkward (sp) but is wasnt too bad. Got a new recipe for 4th of july beans they were sooooo good. Maybe I will make some of those too. Well off to dinner everyone have a great evening. Boy I hope someone stops by and washes the glasses while we are out
Old 05-27-2007, 03:41 PM
  # 369 (permalink)  

Wow..I just hada few minutes of blissful sleep. Im so glad tehres no work tomorrow I need a day to rest. Im a bit sunburned. Fortunately the kids are not. Making hamburegers watching Monsters Inc and going to bed.

We are having a family cook out too.. didnt get it to happen at my house, but everyone agreed next time adn I got a grill for next time. MIl has my littlest man cause they are going to Sea World tomorrow, first night hes been a way from home and Im looking forward to no kicking tonite
Old 05-28-2007, 04:34 AM
  # 370 (permalink)  

Kickless, bumpless sleep .....now that's something to wallow in and sleep late, if you can.

Blues......Bit rebellious me would go buy a big stack of styrofoam glasses. (Then he puts them in the sink, and I slip them into the garbage!) LOL

We had ice cream for dinner! Gotta party sometimes!
I only like chocolate 3 days a month and this is one of them, so...yeah, chocolate ice cream!

Hubby did go to the grocery, in and out, but didn't really get anything to make meals with. But he did get the toilet paper. And, per my request, a bag of everything is in it Ceasar salad. I should have gone with him, but I thought he was just going to pop in and out and went just to ride along in the most mismatched lounge around clothes...I couldn't go in. I didn't do it on purpose. Really!

3 houses to clean today. Won't take long. Can't remember who the second appmt is, but the other two are always all ready clean!

But the clock is ticking. I am lucky. All I have to do is put on casual knit pants, a t-shirt, wash my face and brush my teeth. My hair is too short to even tell if it has been combed! Just got to get my coffee time in and check in with SR friends first.

I feel good today and am going to try to frame things into an "I look forward to" attitude.

Best to each of you, for those who have the day off......ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-28-2007, 04:51 AM
  # 371 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone, as is common for few I tossed and turned most of the night and feel groggy this morn. So far no headache though. Im drinking my coffee and soon I need to start cleaning this mess here cause theres a big one.
Last night just before dark the boys and I went to feed wild turtles in the pond (which are really pets people didnt want, none were native species) it was fun for us to toss them veggies and play name the types and the boys are getting pretty good at it
Old 05-28-2007, 04:55 AM
  # 372 (permalink)  

GOod morning! I am not usually on this thread, but I thought it was the best place to say ta-ta for now. Me and RAH are leaving on vacation for 2 weeks and whenever I do get to an Internet cafe it'll just be to dash off and email to my usual people. I'll talk to y'all in 2 weeks!
Au revoir/maasalaama!!!
Old 05-28-2007, 05:26 AM
  # 373 (permalink)  

Palm, havent checked my space, Ill look here in a minute, itll stall me from mowing the lawn.

I have a tip for everyone:

When in the sun, put sunscreen on your feet!!! Mine are burned I cant wear shoes
Old 05-28-2007, 05:35 AM
  # 374 (permalink)  

Hi guys ! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Can't believe it's monday already. Been busy with picnics & get togethers all weekend. One more today. FIL's birthday. It's special cuz he had oral cancer & 2 years ago he lost all his teeth & about 2 1/2 inches of his lower jaw. They put his leg bone in. Everything has gone very well. Each year he has a b day is pretty special. (He has diabetes & heart problems too) So been very very busy this weekend seeing just how much weight it is possable to gain in a 4 day period. OMG my fat pants are tight!! Big big oink fest.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:35 AM
  # 375 (permalink)  

I like your profile palmtree. I so want to get more digital pictures but my cam broke and I ont have the software on my new computer. Oh well soon, a few weeks Ill have more pictures
Old 05-28-2007, 06:34 AM
  # 376 (permalink)  

OK guys mowing is exhausting. Is it too early for a nap?