A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 7

Old 05-07-2007, 02:31 PM
  # 321 (permalink)  
grateful rca

oh, itis, you're a cutie pie. feels good to be able to put a face to the name of the person that has helped me so much. thanks
Old 05-07-2007, 03:44 PM
  # 322 (permalink)  

it is, the courts here usually make addicts follow a 6 month plan. Starting with getting good living aarrangements jobs and other stable things to care for kids, tehn they ahve to show up for scheduled visits 3 months before they get over night visits, what would be wrong with trying that type of guidelines? That way youll see how well your sister is doing
Old 05-07-2007, 03:49 PM
  # 323 (permalink)  

Hey yah all my son is fixing me dinner "Waffles" but he's doing it by himself
Old 05-07-2007, 03:55 PM
  # 324 (permalink)  
grateful rca

THATs good cinder, he's learning young. hey i hope you're not planning on cooking more are you? whats wrong with waffles for dinner, he's showing you how much he care and how well he is at helping mama so that she can rest a little more. thats cute enough. tell him that i think that he's becoming a man, now that he can cook dinner.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:58 PM
  # 325 (permalink)  
grateful rca

hey yall, i'm up to 107lbs, my normal weight is 98lbs and i've been trying to gain weight. a lot of it has gone to my stomach but i guess i need to do some crunches or something but i'm lovin it.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:00 PM
  # 326 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i even tried on jeans at walmart yesterday and they fit. didn't buy anything though.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:04 PM
  # 327 (permalink)  

They see the kids supervised for hour visits at a visitation center. After like 3 months, no bad UA, paying support and having a home safe for children they are eligible to have kids for short period of time, the shortest they can ahve kids back is 6 months, most it takes longer
Old 05-07-2007, 04:08 PM
  # 328 (permalink)  

Ill see if I can get a copy of a standard case plan.

(not sure if I can)

Well Im finishing the waffles. He didnt ahve concept of use all batter he wanted to make everyone one, eat his and then make everyone one again
Old 05-07-2007, 04:10 PM
  # 329 (permalink)  
grateful rca

thats still cute cinder, how old is this one?
Old 05-07-2007, 04:13 PM
  # 330 (permalink)  

I love this waffle iron grandpa bought us
Old 05-07-2007, 04:17 PM
  # 331 (permalink)  

9 and a half

My kids are 9 1/2, 6(next week), 2 3/4.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:19 PM
  # 332 (permalink)  

Almost forgot Teke, congrats on teh weight.
I was always 108, now Im about 125. I gained all over, but alot in my belly. Its time for me to start crunching too. Wanna start in exercise program in next week or two
Old 05-07-2007, 04:20 PM
  # 333 (permalink)  
grateful rca

oh, he's doing good then, won't be long before he can fix dinner for you for real or for himself. don't take long for them to grow up, good you are teaching them young, how to cook for themselves, don't you think?
Old 05-07-2007, 04:23 PM
  # 334 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i don't know about the exercise yet cinder, i'm not trying to lose anything. i want to weigh about 115-120, is that too much for 5'. boy do that look like i have so far to go.

i don't know if it because of age or what but i know in the past, i'd worry so much about ah and stuff, that all i'd do would be to drink coffee and smoke cigs, and i'd lose weight like running water, anywhere from 90-98 was usually a norm during stressful times, i just didn't have an appetite and this went on the whole time.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:35 PM
  # 335 (permalink)  

Teke, that as a teen is exactly how I ended up with anorexia.
I was never gross looking like some, but it wasnt something I was trying to do, rather it was my subconscious way of dealing with emotional pain. They say its sorta a cant control whats going on around you so you control what goes in you, thing.
Truthfully I just wasnt hungry, Id take a bite and then feel nautious. It took alot to eat normally. Even a few years ago I wasnt considered underweight, drs had never been worried, I did eat but when I started counseling and discussed my mood swings she had me keep a mood and food diary. I went back 2 weeks later and she said my portions were that of an anorexic, I was like what do you mean, I ate 4 small meals a day, she said I was eating way too little, and the types of foods I was eating was contributing to low blood sugar and hence the emotion swings.
I was referred to a psychologist who specialized in eating disorders. Mine is stress induced, but its really a disease because the more meals I skip the less I want, sorta opposite of an alcoholic.

It was weird the psych didnt discuss eating but moreso filling my own voids and not trying to be superwoman
Old 05-07-2007, 04:39 PM
  # 336 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

teke I wish I could lose weight. I was losing weight before abf's relapse but ever since I 've been gaining weight. I cant help eating chocolate everynight. Every morning I say I wont do it later on but I end up doing it anyway. Makes me think of abf in that way.

Cindi, I think my daughter would love if I got a waffle maker. She always wants to make me breakfast but I am afraid of her getting burned.

I am reading through everything and my favorite song came on I wonder if any of you like the song by Meatloaf Bat out of Hell. I sing my heart out to that song... the song is so much fun.

Jewel
Old 05-07-2007, 04:56 PM
  # 337 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i don't know if its the same thing cinder, but the more i stress, the less i want to eat, its like i know people that when stressed, all they want to do is eat, and its just the opposite with me. when i'm stressed, all i to do is smoke cigs and drink coffee, just don't have an appetite for food. so i lose weight rather than gain. i mean i'd eat every once in a while but not near as much as i would on a normal stress free day. like now, normally, i should be losing weight, husband is not around, i mean i'd cook for the kids but just didn't feel like i wanted to eat.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:57 PM
  # 338 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i started taking a different vitamin, maybe that helps, i know it helps with my energy level.
Old 05-07-2007, 05:04 PM
  # 339 (permalink)  

I love Meatloaf. I have that CD.
My favorite song is 2 out of three aint bad
Old 05-07-2007, 05:06 PM
  # 340 (permalink)  

Teke, when AH was in prison I never ate dinner, Id do the same thing. I caught myself last week starting it too, but I caught myself and made me eat.

Jewelz, The waffle maker is cool, they could get burned if they put there hand right on it, but not like with a stove, theyd have to leave there hand there a while