A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 7

Old 05-06-2007, 10:01 AM
  # 261 (permalink)  
grateful rca

hey herairness, hows your day? hope its a good one.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:21 AM
  # 262 (permalink)  
grateful rca

DANG!!!!!!!!!!!! ANVIL, YOURE FUNNY. i don't know about the humping part
Old 05-06-2007, 10:22 AM
  # 263 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i'd better leave precious at home if i ever get to come to see you, she seem to have a problem backing her behind up to male puppies. i don't know what i'm gonna do with her.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:29 PM
  # 264 (permalink)  

Ive seen amle puppies do that starting at 10 weeks old, he should calm down in a few months
Old 05-06-2007, 03:52 PM
  # 265 (permalink)  
grateful rca

cinder, i brought this question here cause i didn't want to interfere with the others responses. didn't you tell me that YOU had to still pay the morgage? it is so sad how you do all the work in a marriage and then you can't do anything with what you have accomplished until you go back through them. i think about that when i think about divorce, i don't have much but i don't think it would be fair if i had to divide my property that i've struggled so hard to keep, with him, while he spent all his money on crack. i don't know what i would do if i had to do that.

i think that if you are paying the morgage, then you ought to be able to do what is best for you and not him. i think that you can use that money. whats gonna happen if he allows the house to run down any more than it already is, and what happens if he ever gets caught with drugs in that house, won't you lose it anyway?

if he ever gets it right and you decide to take him back, you won't need that one anyway. i hope i'm not stepping over boundaries here, i care so much, i also care for your ah, but i think he should to be able to figure out for himself where he is to live, its not your responsibility. right now, seems like all he has to worry about is himself. please don't be mad at me for saying this, i love all of you guys, him too,
Old 05-06-2007, 04:37 PM
  # 266 (permalink)  

Teke, you are very right about all of it and its not fair.
Ive had that house 12 years, he and Ive been amrried 3.5 and he's only worked about 1.5, well according to taxes and yes I claim cash he's made $5,000 a year for 3 years (of course most of that wwent to drugs)

It all sucks!
Old 05-06-2007, 04:46 PM
  # 267 (permalink)  

My grandpa and step grams came by they bought my oldest a waffle iron and waffle mix. They taught his to make waffles and then we all had some. It was cool, theyve never done anything like that with us
Old 05-06-2007, 05:25 PM
  # 268 (permalink)  

I sware these boys aare getting too much. I just walked in the bathroom, apparently lil amn left sink on in plug in everythings flooded. UGGH

Toys everywhere and I keep picking them up.

How do you raise three boys and keep sanity? Who needs drama from an addict with three boys keeping you on your towes
Old 05-06-2007, 06:09 PM
  # 269 (permalink)  

You stay busy Blues. I sit at this computer...
...Im starting to feel pathetic, none of my friends are online Im bored. Guess theres nothing left to do but go to bed
Old 05-06-2007, 06:10 PM
  # 270 (permalink)  

...and I dont want to go to work tomorrow. My boss haas been working all weekend. Ill be swamped
Old 05-06-2007, 06:20 PM
  # 271 (permalink)  

Im not doing anything. Its actually my bed time here, but Im feeling very restless for some reason. This weekend went by too fast
Old 05-06-2007, 06:21 PM
  # 272 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Hey guys... I was catching up with everything that happened here today. Today for me was actually a really good day with the family. Me, the kids, and abf went to the bronx zoo. I dont know if you ever heard of it but its HUGE, when I say huge it has to be about about a couple of miles big, long. We went on all of the attractions and everything was so sweet. I dont think I ever had a day like that with all of us together as a family. MY eyes even started watering at the zoo. I dont know if we will ever have a day together again like this with addiction not hanging over our head...

I love all the pics you guys showed... teke I love the bed you have!!
Old 05-06-2007, 06:27 PM
  # 273 (permalink)  

Jewelz, one day, if you ever have nothing to do, can you do something for me?

Ive heard theres a pond in Central Park really full of turtles and if you walk along the bank they follow you because they think you are going to feed them. Id like a picture from there, and if you think of it, toss them some veggies.

Im so happy for you having a nice family day, hold on to it and cherish it. Ive heard of the Bronx zoo, its one of my dream places to go.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:08 PM
  # 274 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Cindi, I have never saw the pond your talking about but thats another park thats huge. But the next time I go I would definately look out for it. I used to go to central park all the time. I learned how to roller balde there.... and that was a crazy experience because there are so many hills.

I will definately cherish this day.

Jewel
Old 05-06-2007, 07:27 PM
  # 275 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i'm so glad you had fun today jewelz, i pray that you have more of them.

palm maybe cinder or anvil can tell you how to use photo bucket, i don't know how to do it that way.

what i did was click on the advance button, scroll down to click attachments and it'll give you a box to upload the pics then remove the box and click on the second send button.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:30 PM
  # 276 (permalink)  
grateful rca

thanks jewelz, i've changed the room all i could without a lot of muscle power, its kind of heavy to move and i got my other curtain but just have put it up yet. maybe soon. it feels like my room again and thats the important thing.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:21 PM
  # 277 (permalink)  
grateful rca

we took this the last time we were in daytona, 7 of them didn't make it in the pic, but this is my crew. lets see if this works. we all had just stepped out of the pool, so............
Attached Images
Old 05-06-2007, 09:34 PM
  # 278 (permalink)  

Just checking back in. I repotted my house plants, played with the kids, cleaned up my yard... the dogs had garbage spread everywhere... BBQd some hot dogs for supper. Then the power went out. I put the kids to bed and ended up falling asleep on the couch.
Palmtree, try loading your pics in the advanced post mode (like Teke suggested). I tried photobucket and it was slow loading my pics. In the advanced post it was pretty easy and loaded quicker.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:36 AM
  # 279 (permalink)  

Hey Teke, you wer at the boardwalk!!! (I think)
Theyve torn it down. They are doing so many changes here, They got rid of alot of crack motels and put in Condos
Old 05-07-2007, 03:45 AM
  # 280 (permalink)  

I was just noticing my dog has calmed alot the last week. She's always laying in whatever room Im in and sleeps either between mine and the boys room or at the foot of my bed.

She's really becoming my companion again and very protective.

Its like the universe is alighned and things are going the way they should be