A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 7

Old 05-08-2007, 06:26 AM
  # 361 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
sure, i'm sure we can find room........are you bringing the boys and the turtles too? hank better get busy building an addition!

LOL, Yep and Danja to play with Buck
Old 05-08-2007, 06:28 AM
  # 362 (permalink)  

...and to add to the drama flare
We are gonna grab our stuff and run all the way there....

...think we'll make it
Old 05-08-2007, 06:33 AM
  # 363 (permalink)  

My day is getting more dramatic by the minute!!!!

GOt to remember those coping skills, because I soo want valium right now. Good thing I dont ahve any.
Cope cope cope, cope with life on life's terms.....
Old 05-08-2007, 06:35 AM
  # 364 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Cindi, I am sorry about your allergies. Thankfully I never had a problem with them but I know a few people who have. Cindi what you are doing now is being so strong even if you dont feel that way. Your recovery is shining brightly and I am so proud of you. the power is out so it's only so its only time before he starts his stuff up again. Have yourself ready, ready to deal with him. You could do it! Have everything in order so when he does show up or call your prepared. I am saying all these things and I am thinking to myself who am I to say any of this cause I am still with my abf and havent done what you have done. I am still living with this...

I am thinking of you Cindi, and care very much for you.

Hugs,
Jewel
Old 05-08-2007, 06:36 AM
  # 365 (permalink)  

good morning all -

teke - right back at you - you've helped me more than you can know - you really are the most thoughtful person and to be able to share so openly about all the facets of addiction and recovery - you make it all so human - i am forever grateful - and i love all your pics - of you and your all precious lil ones - so genuinely giving - thank you...

cinder,
i think that your 9 year old making waffles is awesome - my oldest just turned 18 and the best he can do is a grilled ham and cheese - he did start adding bacon and a bagel - so i guess it's good he can cook bacon - i think i did too much for him while he was growing up - with my 9 year old (who thinks tekes grandaughter is *eeewww (in a good way)* he's learning everything - he can even do laundry - well he has once - isn't it amazing what kids are doing in school these days? - 9 year old hasn't had to do an oral report - well summarizing a book - but his math is getting almost too hard for me - i hate fractions and my 13 yr old 7th grader is impossible - i had to hire a tutor - the senior in high schools math is like reading greek - i have no idea what you're even supposed to do - i lived in europe for a couple of years after high school - college is my one regret - that i didn't attend - but it's all good - europe was a good learning experience - but i think you're idea of the movie is good - let your son tell the story in his own words -- i don't really help with homework at all - well with my older kids i don't think i could - and most people would think i'm pretty smart - yeah right...

i hope chaos doesn't ensue for you - i'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers - putting good out there for you - and my sisters bf (lil guys dad) is calling this morning - he called l;ast nite and told me they want to pick the kdis up saturday - can you imagine - two weeks ago they couldn't dial a phone and after my sisters been in rehab for one week there ready for the kids - it should be an interesting conversation - and i don't think i'll be letting the lil guys go anywhere with them for awhile...

anvil, you have a gorgeous home - so lucky - i would love to live on the water -
well max is waking up - i'll be back in a bit...

thinking positive for all of you...

;lov,e
s
Old 05-08-2007, 07:30 AM
  # 366 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i'm back yall and i see yall have been busy. so cinder, the lights are out huh, i guess you'll just have to stay prepared, just like jewelz said, and like anvil said sort of, this is the life he has chosen, try not to buy into his drama. stay safe, you know what to do if things get too crazy. i'm sure he'll be contacting you soon maybe with a lot of guilt and pity throwing. he may in all of this find that he really do need help and maybe he'll go for it and maybe not, but you are doing just fine so keep it up. i think that you are setting an example for him about how life is suppose to be lived. i'm so proud of you
Old 05-08-2007, 07:59 AM
  # 367 (permalink)  
grateful rca

maybe anvil, its just springtime, that beautiful home with the awesome view and buck. you think?
Old 05-08-2007, 08:56 AM
  # 368 (permalink)  
grateful rca

well thats a good thing, you're able to just take your time.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:43 AM
  # 369 (permalink)  
grateful rca

what can i say, you have such a beautiful home and the view, i wouldn't want to go to work either.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:52 AM
  # 370 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone.

Anvil, if you keep posting these beautiful pictures of your yard and your amazing view I'm going to be packing my things to move in You are a lucky lady and I can see why you don't want to go to work.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:15 AM
  # 371 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

anvil, its just beauitful and you rent that out wow. I can not even imagine what the rent would cost. I wish we had property like that here in nyc.

Jewel
Old 05-08-2007, 10:30 AM
  # 372 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

anvil, you know that is so worth it.. I actually think thats cheap. Here in nyc you could spend easy 1100 for a two bedroom apartment thats cramped.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:46 AM
  # 373 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Palm, I havent heard anything about Loves!
Old 05-08-2007, 11:08 AM
  # 374 (permalink)  
grateful rca

ok, yall

ma ah had my stepson called me wanting more clothes, so i called his mom and asked her if she would tell him to not have his son calling me for nothing for him. she is could care less so i took a chance and call that number and he answered, i hate now that i called.

he said that he is living in the motel, and i suggested that the right thing to do by me and the kids would be to get a divorce and take care of the kids and he asked me if he could talk to me later, now what have i done. i think i reacted before i thought about what i was doing. boy i hate that.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:30 AM
  # 375 (permalink)  
grateful rca

anvil, i think he must have been at work, he found away to turn the cell back on with the same phone number. so what now
Old 05-08-2007, 11:38 AM
  # 376 (permalink)  
grateful rca

no i don't feel like doing any thing, i think i'm beating myself up for dialing any one of those numbers, thats all.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:49 AM
  # 377 (permalink)  
grateful rca

leave it to you guys to make an old lady feel better who should already know better. i guess its a deal.

now anvil, you didn't make it in to work? if not, how nice
Old 05-08-2007, 11:56 AM
  # 378 (permalink)  
grateful rca

anvil, bo got out the gate the other day and i've moved on kind of a busy street and i like to have freak out, didn't know i loved him that much. bo is one of the most hard headed dogs you ever want to meet, i mean if you tell him to sit or get somewhere or move, he will but getting out that gate, the only way to catch him is to send precious at him and then call her and he'll follow her back. couldn't very well let precious run free so i had to find a lease for precious so that i could take her to find bo. all the while, i was so afraid that bo was gonna run in front of a car. bo don't seem to know how to watch out for cars yet. boy was i scared for him and for us.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:59 AM
  # 379 (permalink)  
grateful rca

its good that you can do that anvil, but why go in at all if you can do it all from home? must be nice.

my ah said that he would get the divorce but....................

don't know what he said after that other than can he talk to me later.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:07 PM
  # 380 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i don't know what he means blues, he also said that i can't keep accusing him of something that he's not doing, said that he had already told me that he was moving into a motel near his job, he had a 2 1/2 commute to work one way. don't know if there is a girlfriend, don't think he'd tell me if it was, its just my thoughts, and i really don't know whether or not there is a girlfriend.