TOD has One Year Clean!

Old 12-21-2015, 10:42 PM
  # 421 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by Timebuster View Post
Stern talking to, huh? Yeah right

Hugs and prayers
TB
Oh REALLY? You know you're phone was blowing up with the texts I was sending you? I think you have sour cream running thru those veins of yours! Always asking questions and when I give you the answers? You fein being a Duffus and tell me that's not what you wanted to do/know in the first place!

Just keep it up TB! Don't make me do it!

TOD
Old 12-21-2015, 10:50 PM
  # 422 (permalink)  
Do your best

Morning Tod or goodnight x
Old 12-21-2015, 11:58 PM
  # 423 (permalink)  
The truth shall set you free

I'm gonna miss you.

Here are some boxes

Don't let the door hit you on your way out

Hugs and prayers
TB
Old 12-22-2015, 12:40 AM
  # 424 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

TB! Oh how dare YOU?

Here's what I have to say to YOU! Eunice!

TOD
Old 12-22-2015, 03:16 AM
  # 425 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

I noticed earlier while outside with the little kids and the big kids. Poor Jennifer was shivering badly! I decided it was time to give her a bath regardless of the weather!

So I got everything ready in my bathroom and then went outside to get her! God she weighs SO much! I got her in the tub and commenced to washing her! Bless her heart, she didn't have any clean feathers from her booty all the way underneath her belly to her neck! Nothing but skin and clotted feathers were showing!

Well? She's all clean now and in the cage here on the porch that Marilyn used to use! She's fully feathered out and is acting so much better now!

It's time to get Molly put to bed, coffee pots prepared for brewing and myself to the shower and then bed! It's been a busy evening and so worth it!

One of the girls also gave us an egg today! Jethro was beaming when he found it in the pit while cleaning it! LOL

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD
Old 12-22-2015, 09:11 AM
  # 426 (permalink)  

Boy, you guys were busy yesterday lol.
Tod, that pic of the guy on the horse at Starbucks drive through is hilarious! I've never seen anything like that before haha! But, I gotta tell ya, I think you got Wolfie mixed up w/someone else, because I can't find any pics posted on his profile either lol ( unless they're buried somewhere in the hundreds of pages of visitor messages! Lol! )
We have another busy day today, so I'll talk to you guys later.
Have a great day! (( Hugs ))
Old 12-23-2015, 02:33 AM
  # 427 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

Kz: If you go to SW's profile page and look for the picture of the little white dog? Once you find it? Click on it! Then scroll down the page!

Yes me and TB have fun at times! Being sober/clean doesn't mean we always have to be serious in our sober/clean time! Keeping the fun and humor going is part of enjoying being off our DOC! He's been there for me in my times of doom and gloom AWA I've been there for him in his times of doom and gloom! He might actually travel down this way one day and we'll actually be able to give each other a hug! With the crew I have around here? I do good to get away for a few hours! LOL But it's A-Okay! We love our kids and enjoy their company!

I put all three silkie girls together in the living room this evening! OMG! Talk about the "B"ing! Sherry ran over to see who Molly was and Molly immediately dropped her wing and started walking sideways! "Bring it on Sherry! I'm going to take you out"! Sherry kept her distance and was doing her squeaky noises! Maria started complaining loudly and looked for anyone to pick her up off the floor! I told Jethro we had some beautiful colored hens! White, Black and Strawberry Blonde! Molly is the heavy weight in the mix of them!

I used to ride my horse to the local bar when I lived in the country in Wisconsin! I'd tie her up at the backporch and go inside for a can of coke! I'd bring it outside to drink along with a bowl of water for my horse!

I have figured out Lilly our new Red hen is the tattle tail in the group! Night before last she was raising hell over Baby Huey being on the ground. She was down there with her too! So I picked BH up and put her back on top! Well then last night I heard Lilly raising hell again! ARGH! I go see what the problem is and someone had dumped their water bowl over. So I got all the wet hay cleaned up, put dry hay down and refilled the water bowl. I guess it's a good thing she watches over BH!

I've been up all night keeping an eye on the weather radar! We are 63 degrees right now and storms are moving into our area and thru our area! It's blowing heavy rain right now. We are forecasted for 60% rain on Christmas day!

I got Mom's goodies, (candy, cookies) ordered for Christmas Day and I also ordered flowers with a teddy bear to arrive early for NYE! She was a little upset plans got changed for Christmas to be done at my Nephews instead of her house. So I'm sending her two things instead of the usual flower arrangement this year! She'll be thrilled!

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD
Old 12-23-2015, 08:23 AM
  # 428 (permalink)  
The truth shall set you free

Yes sir e Bob. Tod and I go back a long way. She's help me out more times than I can thank her. We are always joshing with each other and it's all in fun and games.

I'm afraid to come visit you, you're probably put me to work cleaning chicken poop or you put me to work helping out Jethro in his barn or something like that LOL

Who knows, maybe after I get my knees redone I'll come visit. Arkansas is just not around the corner from me you know. Just thinking about that drive makes my knees hurt

Hugs and prayers
TB
Old 12-23-2015, 10:00 AM
  # 429 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Yep! TB would come on here in the early am hours after getting off work and if I hadn't posted yet? He'd say: "Where's my chicken stories"? ROFL And here I'm still telling chicken stories! New chickens with new tales to tell! As for you getting down here one day? There wouldn't be any work going on! We'd sit around here and do some laughing and talking! Well I'm not in TN, but this song does a good job of summing it up!

I managed to get to bed around 5:30 this morning only to have Jethro wake me up at 8:00 in a STERN manner! Talk about being half dead to the world and trying to comprehend what the hell was going on? He finally got it thru my sleep fogged brain a storm was bearing down on us and I needed to GET UP NOW! Ugh! After the 2nd time he demanded I GET UP? I slowly started peeling the quilts and sheet off myself! I managed to get dressed and made it to the couch to crash there.

There's one point in the storm(s) we had rain slashing across the yard in two different directions! Now that was cool to watch! And then it started hailing!

Marvin is crowing his head off right behind me and the girls are fussing in the pit! Nobody is getting out while all these storms are commencing around us! Jethro is glued to his laptop with the radar pulled up and has the weather channel on too! He'll get up and walk outside for a few minutes then come back inside and tell me something about the weather! REALLY? I'm watching the same crap YOU are! Just makes my hair stand on end! Or maybe that's the humidity in the air? Anyhow! I just point at everything in front of me to show I'm looking at the same thing and he gets his dander up and storms out of the room! LOL Doesn't take much to get him riled!

He was nice and at one point went to McDonald's to get us breakfast! I had Maria tucked up underneath a pink blankie on the couch with me while he was gone. Sherry is still asleep on her blankie in her room with the blacklight above herself! That's her sleeping spot!

I'm waiting for Jethro to give me permission to go back to bed! However the news man said between now and dark thirty is when it's going to get dicey! Ugh! As soon as the rain let's up? I'm going back to bed! Jethro will just have to wake me up again if it gets bad!

TOD
Old 12-23-2015, 10:36 AM
  # 430 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

There was a man sitting in his home that died after a tree uprooted and fell thru his home early this morning.

It was just reported an 18 yro woman with an 18 month old baby were in a mobile home that had a tree fall thru their home. The woman was killed and her baby was taken to the hospital.

TOD
Old 12-23-2015, 11:02 AM
  # 431 (permalink)  

I thought it was weird that you were up at 1 lol! I think it's cute that all the little chicky's have their own personalities!
I think it it's great the way you guys banter! Y'all crack me up!
My hubs never could have dragged me outta bed after only 2 1/2hrs of sleep! No way, hose' lol.
Ttyguyslater (( Hugs ))
Old 12-23-2015, 11:04 AM
  # 432 (permalink)  

Holy crap! Do you & Jethro have a lot of trees around ya?
Old 12-23-2015, 11:04 AM
  # 433 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

We're under a watch here until 5 this afternoon
Old 12-23-2015, 11:13 AM
  # 434 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Well hello Capt!

Yep! The weather channel is showing the directions all these storms that went thru here are headed! You on your motorcycle today or home for the Holidays?

Keep your head down and stay away from things that can land on ya!

TOD
Old 12-23-2015, 11:17 AM
  # 435 (permalink)  

been to chilly to ride to work.. Been a few afternoons I could have gone for a short ride. I'm getting to old to bundle up that much

lol

I'm working today for a few more hours and off until the 4th
Old 12-23-2015, 11:19 AM
  # 436 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by kzaug2014 View Post
Holy crap! Do you & Jethro have a lot of trees around ya?
Yep! We have a HUGE gumball tree real close to the house! I hate that tree! Or more of a love/hate feeling for it! I hate the gumballs falling off of it and then all the tiny seeds that fall out of the gumballs about this time of year!

It's HUGE though and gives off lots of shade!

There's pictures of the mess in my Profile album when we had a limb broken off from another tree across from it land on a limb on the gumball tree! They both landed on top of a tent pen we had put up!

There's three large trees in front of the house too!

TOD
Old 12-23-2015, 11:20 AM
  # 437 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by CAPTAINZING2000 View Post
been to chilly to ride to work.. Been a few afternoons I could have gone for a short ride. I'm getting to old to bundle up that much

lol

I'm working today for a few more hours and off until the 4th
We are 67 degrees right now!
Got the windows open with fans in them!
Old 12-23-2015, 11:26 AM
  # 438 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Tiredofdrugs View Post
We are 67 degrees right now!
Got the windows open with fans in them!
no white Christmas this year for you young lady
Old 12-23-2015, 09:59 PM
  # 439 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Capt! Hell no there ain't going to be a white Christmas this year! For many all over the map! But we usually don't have them anyway! We did have our first Blizzard, EVER, on Christmas Day years ago though! We were snowed in for a week! We had planned on all of us gathering at Mom's Christmas Day. Due to the weather report all week we changed our gathering to Christmas Eve! Good thing we did! We were all safely back at home before the snow started!

TOD
Old 12-24-2015, 04:46 AM
  # 440 (permalink)  
Do your best

Happy christmas Tod x