Merry Christmas, TOD!!

Old 12-24-2015, 06:20 PM
  # 444 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Merry Christmas Everyone!

TOD
Old 12-24-2015, 07:42 PM
  # 445 (permalink)  

I love all the beautiful Christmas pics! I'd post one for ya, if I knew how to lol!
Have a Very Merry Christmas Tod!
((( Hugs )))
Old 12-24-2015, 07:50 PM
  # 446 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Kz: You can use photobucket or you can use your Profile page albums!

TOD
Old 12-24-2015, 08:02 PM
  # 447 (permalink)  

Ty Tod, I'll give it a try!
Old 12-25-2015, 06:05 AM
  # 448 (permalink)  
Do your best

Merry Christmas everyone x

Old 12-25-2015, 10:37 AM
  # 449 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hello Everyone!

It's Christmas Day here! Watching the little boy across the street earlier riding his new little dirt bike! My other neighbor beside us has all sorts of trucks/trailers and 4wheelers out and about. They are getting ready to head to the woods for hunting!

I've already asked Jethro to be sure the pit gets cleaned up soon so everyone can be brought in early! We have a Christmas supper to attend later on!

Little Miss Sherry is being very vocal this morning as she follows us all over the house! And so nosey! Gotta checkout everything she comes across! Maria is in the cage here scratching and pecking. She just wants AWAY from Sherry!

Oh? To give y'all an idea on how Sherry sounds right now? It's the noises I made when I was first learning how to play my clarinet! LOL Squeaky - Screechy!

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD
Old 12-25-2015, 11:54 AM
  # 450 (permalink)  

Merry Christmas Tod!
We have my sides Christmas shindig tonight & for the 1st time in many moons, I'm looking forward to it!
(( Hugs ))
Old 12-26-2015, 01:59 AM
  # 451 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hello Everyone!

Kz: As for me being up at 1:00 am? I'm a night owl! I'm usually crawling into bed when the sun is just appearing over the horizon! If not before!

The family had a wonderful Christmas gathering! Loads of food to eat! Lot's of laughter happening! Mom got more goodies to eat as a gift. She told Jethro she was going to be needing his pants he can't wear anymore! OH BS! She's a tiny woman! She's 5ft 5in with a size 6 shoe! I could maybe get her pants over one of my legs! She'd blow away in a strong wind storm. How she managed to have three daughters that are as big as we are? I'll never know! I'm the tallest out of us three girls! And here she has more sweets with flowers coming on the 29th! LOL I just love surprising her!

We didn't get home until a little after 10:00 PM! Thirty minutes after getting home it started raining! We found Maria in her hay box and little Sherry sitting beside the mirror! Maria looked at us with disgust! She looked like she was saying: "How DARE YOU leave me here to babysit Sherry?" As soon as Sherry saw us? She jumped up and ran over to us just a talking! She was just glad to see her family back home!

As for the neighbors going hunting? Nope! They were unloading a trampoline to be constructed in the yard! I'm peeved! They have 8 cleared acres over there and where do they put it? Right in my view where I look out into the field! So now anytime I'm awake during the day and they are playing on the trampoline? That's all I'll be seeing! Can we say I'm a little pizzed off? Yep? Maybe a good wind storm will move it out of the way for me? Jethro's pole barn is going to be something they are having problems with? Maybe this is their way of getting back at us? Who knows! They talked about putting a privacy fence up and after the pole barn goes up it might happen? I was telling Jethro yesterday I haven't seen any rabbits around! I'm wondering if they aren't killing them? I saw their daughter's BF one day with a dead animal that he was skinning! They are all hunters over there BTW! Man we miss our old neighbors!

And for those wondering? SD still hasn't told us where she's living. She didn't tell her daddy Merry Christmas either! She's probably mad at him because he didn't go with her and the kids to Bass Pro to have their pictures taken with Santa. Her soon to be XH was going to meet them there to have his picture taken with the kids! She wanted Jethro's support! HAH! The only time she contacts him is when she NEEDS him! She doesn't talk to me AT ALL! No skin off my back! People that are mean to me and only want to use me? They can stay the HELL away from me!

Well it's 4:00 am! I'm going to start getting ready for bed!

TOD
Old 12-26-2015, 03:54 PM
  # 452 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

Shew! It's 76 degrees! I had to break down and turn the AC on! Bad storms are predicted for tomorrow! Hopefully it doesn't come our way! This morning around 3:00 am it got really loud with all the thunder and the area was lit up time and time again with all the lightening! I'm super happy we didn't take a hit from it again! That crap's costing us a lot of dollars to replace things! Molly came running over to me to be picked up. I checked on Sherry in her bedroom and she looked up at me like WHAT? She's so precious! Maria crawled out of her bed beside Jethro and snuggled with him is what he told me!

About two hours ago me and Jethro were sitting outside with the two little girls. I brought up the subject about my nephew and his MJ smoking. Well Jethro started talking about it and all other drugs. How it was going to keep nephew from getting a job and he should have more respect for my Mom to not come around her when he's been smoking it! Ahhhhh Oppurtunity knocking here! I said: "You've gone around Mom when you've taken pain meds? And LORD knows I've been around her when I was messed up on them!" I then said: "I don't understand why you want to complain about others and continually leave yourself out of the picture as far as how chemicals turn ppl into ppl we don't want to be around? LORD knows I can't stand being around YOU when you've taken them!" And of course I got my usual answer now that he's pizzed off! "You need to let it go TOD!" I then said: "YOU have NO idea how mean you get when your on those things? I know how I changed when I was taking them and it wasn't pretty!" I then dropped it!

People that sit around on their chemicals and point fingers at others just irritates the crap out of me!

I've got to make a walmart run tonight! UGH! I'm on my last drop of milk and I need to get BD cards as well as a Christmas card for my daughter! Got her pictures picked out to send with it! And of course my list has been growing by the hour! I'm making the run late. There's NO way I'm fighting the crowds! I would have gone in the wee hours earlier if the stores would have been open!

So with all that said? I'm going to heat up leftovers from yesterday's feast and sit down to a good meal!

TOD
Old 12-27-2015, 02:52 PM
  # 453 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Nothing like getting woken up early out of a deep sleep due to storms. Sigh! I had the AC cranking when I went to bed at 8:00 am! Now? It's 50 degrees with all the heaters going and we are surrounded by Tornado warnings in our state right now! It's showing four places on the map right now where the boxes are marked!

There has been many deaths due to these storms since a few days before Christmas Day! It just breaks my heart to think about all the families celebrating the Christmas Holiday to lose loved ones during this time of the year!

I turned the girls out at 7:30 am so they could have some time outside before the rain arrived! Marvin was pitching a fit because I hadn't let him out yet! He's such a Sassy Boy! They're all back inside now!

I got my walmart run done! Left the house at 1:30 am and arrived back home at 4:00 am! I just took my time and enjoyed my outting! And it takes time finding three cards for three different occasions! Having Jethro and GD's BD's so close together after Christmas will catch up to me quickly and I'll miss them if I'm not careful!

Maria and Sherry were both in the living room raising hell when I got up! I walked in the room and Jethro said: "They're yours!" Oh NO! Those are your girls! Well it took Sherry nanno seconds to shoot thru the door onto the porch here and I picked Maria up to put in the cage where she can scratch in the hay! LOL

OH Boy! I was checking my flashlight and Sherry took off after the beam on the floor! If my laser light was working I'd try it on her! LOL

Everyone have a clean, safe day!

TOD
Old 12-27-2015, 04:22 PM
  # 454 (permalink)  
Do your best

Sorry about the storms Tod
Old 12-28-2015, 10:54 PM
  # 455 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hi Everyone!

We survived all the storms! Got Boo Goos of rain though! My sister's place on the lake has really high waters right now. Her husband had to rescue a lot of things floating near their boat dock! One of the decks and walkway IS under water! We aren't expected to get more rain until the 6th of Jan! Hopefully all the flooding we are having now will recede before then?

Jethro's pole barn is supposed to be done after the first of the year! At the rate we are getting rain? It's probably going to get delayed! I don't need to be paying for cement trucks to be pulled out of places they could get stuck! OR the other heavy duty trucks and tractors that will be here!

I got a confirmation today Mom's flowers, candy and little stuffed dog has been loaded on the truck to head her way! Another surprise for Mom! She can wrap the little stuffed dog and give it to my older sister's granddaughter! Or give it to her two little chi's to play with later down the road!

I text my hair gal today to tell her it was that time of the month again! She hates it when I say that! LOL So Wednesday I'll be getting the hair done again! She'll fuss at me since I cut some of my bangs the other day! She'll get over it!

Our large hens are giving us two to three eggs a day. The first dozen will be delivered to Mom on Friday! She's excited about getting fresh eggs again. Jethro and I don't eat too many eggs! So I don't mind passing them on! My Aunt will be ecstatic to have fresh eggs from us again! With what all I feed them they lay very good eggs!

I got my daughter's Christmas card along with Granddaughter's BD card sent off today! Along with the photo's of my daughter during her younger years! Jethro had his BD card on top of his laptop when he got up this morning! He's getting real close to the year he'll draw his SS! I can't wait! LOL

It's cold here! It's 32 degrees! The daytime temps aren't going to get above 39 degrees for the next two weeks! Several days are going to be in the high 20's! Winter time has finally arrived! We need to make a place outside for the big kids to have a warm place to get into during the day! Can't leave them in the pit all day! It wouldn't be the first time we had to make warm areas for the kids either!

So how was everyone's Christmas? Get anything nice to brag about? Or something funny to laugh about?

TOD
Old 12-29-2015, 09:19 AM
  # 456 (permalink)  

Hey TOD!
Sorry to hear about the storms...but be happy that you're not living back here in WI....we got dumped on last night, almost a foot! My yard was still green a day ago and now it's filled with those dam white drifts, remember them?
Have a great 2016, you have been such a help and influence to me!!!
TF
Old 12-29-2015, 10:15 AM
  # 457 (permalink)  
Do your best

Old 12-29-2015, 10:01 PM
  # 458 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by Twofish View Post
Hey TOD!
Sorry to hear about the storms...but be happy that you're not living back here in WI....we got dumped on last night, almost a foot! My yard was still green a day ago and now it's filled with those dam white drifts, remember them?
Have a great 2016, you have been such a help and influence to me!!!
TF
Hello twofish!

OH Hell NO! Don't want anymore dealings with the WI snow! At least here it's hit and miss when we get snow! Yes I remember those snow drifts! SUCH a PAIN in the ASS! Didn't stop me from driving to town one night to get PIZZA though! ROFL I plowed right thru them in my little car. Had a pickup following me too! Was on the back roads headed to Port Washington from Fredonia! All those bare corn fields had blown all the snow onto the roads to pile up! Ugh!

Glad I've been some help to you! I share the bad and good in my life so others can take heart they can get out of it!

TOD
Old 12-29-2015, 10:02 PM
  # 459 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by soberwolf View Post
Back at ya soberwolf!
Old 12-29-2015, 11:05 PM
  # 460 (permalink)  

Dear TOD,
You Cheesehead! You bring back very pleasant, happy memories to me. If you are ever in the old stomping grounds, call me...I owe you one stiff Ginger Ale! Once a cheesehead...always a cheesehead!
Did I mention lately how very proud I am of you for your strength and compassion and determination in honoring your sobriety??? Well I am, now keep up the good work soldier, and know, I got your back, 100% support my friend!!
Hugs to you and your honesty!
Love ya!
TF