G'day Dee.
Old 02-28-2021, 04:34 PM
  # 102 (permalink)  
Administrator

night

D
Old 03-01-2021, 12:46 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone, hope you're all good and well. It's a beautiful morning here, it was freezing earlier on but now the sun is shining though it's still cool. I love these crisp, dry, sunny days. First of March today, pinch, punch, first of the month, lol. I don't know where the time goes, it's flying by even though we're in lockdown. I got an email from the education committee this morning saying Owen has got his first choice of high school for September, so that's good, he'll be going to the same one as my other two g.children, makes my life easier.
I forgot to tell you all last week, I've put a deposit down on a kitten, he's just one week old today, a little tabby one and the g.kiddo's have named him Loki, after the Norse God of mischief. I wonder if he will live up to it, lol. My g.daughter wanted to call him Lucifer but I don't want to tempt fate, lol.

Anyway, have the best Monday you can, whatever you're doing.

lots of love

Be safe. xxx
Old 03-01-2021, 03:03 PM
  # 104 (permalink)  

Old 03-01-2021, 11:32 PM
  # 105 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning x
sry still in a quiet mood.
thats good that ur gson got his first choice of school x hey wow a kitten thats lovely x i used to have cats also before i had my dogs, they was called carrot and merlin, they were my first proper pets when i had my own first place x
my moods havent been the best lately and have been getting paranoid and feeling stuck , but hey ho, still trying and also got some sad things happening with daughter today which i wont go into,but i guess thats reflected my mood also since last week. husband is on hols this week, so he is keeping me bz, did do a little of the garden yesterday.

here thinking of you all x hope ur ok snitch and u also dee and viper x
Old 03-01-2021, 11:51 PM
  # 106 (permalink)  

Good morning Erratic and it's ok to be quiet, but don't go into a decline. I know Erratic, a kitten, I can't wait till the time comes when I can bring him home, I'm going to start buying stuff for him each week so I'll be all ready.
I'm really sorry that things aren't so good for your daughter and I hope that she will be okay.

Lots of love to all my April family and I'm wishing you all a better day than yesterday. xx

Stay safe. xx
Old 03-02-2021, 01:32 AM
  # 107 (permalink)  
Administrator

enjoy the kitten DB.
nice avatar erratic

Hey Snitch and Viper
D
Old 03-02-2021, 04:08 PM
  # 108 (permalink)  

Thanks Dee, the kittens not old enough to leave his mum until 20 April, but I will enjoy him when I get him.

I love your avatar too Erratic.

Nite nite. xxx
Old 03-02-2021, 04:28 PM
  # 109 (permalink)  

Hello everyone,
Catching up on all the news.

Daisy, how lovely a new little addition to your family. I bet you can't wait. Errrr yes I wouldn't want a cat named Lucifer either, I would be scared to sleep at night haha. Loki is a much better option. I'm sorry to hear about Rusty Zipper. I saw you had posted about sad news and I looked around. I did not know him (as in have contact with him) but I am sorry to hear one of us has passed and clearly someone you had corresponded with. I'm also so sorry to hear about your friends detiriation (I'm not sure if I spelt that right?). It's so sad and cruel what can happen to the human body 😢

Hey Erratic, I hope you are feeling better? You can reach out to me anytime. Are you coming on the meeting tomorrow, I am doing the chair eek!

Hi Dee, hope all is well in your neck of the woods?

Vipe, come and check in!

I'm good. Have had a week abstinate in OA and am doing step 5 now with my sponsor. She is lovely and helping me to get through my trauma. I am already feeling so much better and am starting to feel I am really recovering now.

My mum is ok. I'm still just keeping it in the day. I'm Hoping we can go and stay with them soon. Seren is great. She is at her dad's now but holidays next weeo and then school as normal so we will be back into a routine and now there is an end in sight and hopefully life will return to what we know and love 🙏

Not much other news. The guineas are great,I put them outside today for some fresh air and grass. I dont need a lawnmower with them around ! They are so big now but are just so cute and getting more tame by the day.

I am starting to have a look out for some part time work. I need to get out and do something now am getting a bit restless and could also do with some extra money I'll let you know if I find anything.

Off to sleep now. I got asked if I would do the chair at our zoom meeting tomorrow as the person who was doing it dropped out so wish me luck !!

see you tomorrow xx
Old 03-02-2021, 04:38 PM
  # 110 (permalink)  
Administrator

all good here

D
Old 03-02-2021, 11:45 PM
  # 111 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning x
eww snitch yeah i will be there x u will be fine doing the chair, ur good at doing the secretary thing also x
daisy have u thought of a name of the kitten yet?
im not bad but worried about daughter still, she had to make a decision about something and its going to take a long while for her to get over it, which im there to support her. its hard to explain and really not my place to say whats happening if u understand as its not what everyone would agree with and i think she is doing the best thing. sry not meaning to be criptic. will leave it there.

can somone explain how to put pictures up? i thought i would maybe share my cards of the day with u all to keep me going. i have stopped my subscription to that other place as i have all the tools and paperwork to do this alone. i will have to find a place to upload from what it looks like and then put URL or link in hmmm, doh now im rambling x

hope u all have good day xx
Old 03-02-2021, 11:50 PM
  # 112 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

testing

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...VXxpT-7bjZPbVB

Old 03-02-2021, 11:53 PM
  # 113 (permalink)  
Administrator

looks like you need to sign into a Google account to see it Erratic.
If you have an image file (ending in jpg or something like that) you can just post that.

D
Old 03-03-2021, 12:30 AM
  # 114 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

ok thanks dee x

Old 03-04-2021, 10:15 AM
  # 115 (permalink)  

Hey quick check in.

I am just off to get my covid jab. I sent an email explaining about my mum and asked if it was possible to get early and I have! So , if you never hear from me again you know why lol

Daisy I'm so pleased that Owen gor hisb1st choice of school ! Is that where most of his friends will be going?

Awww Erratic big love and prayers for your daughter.

I'll check in later

Lots of love
Old 03-04-2021, 03:37 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  

Had my jab. Was in and out on 10 mins. I had the AstraZeneca one. No side effects so far. Been helping a new lady today. She has such a heartbreaking story. I don't know if it is always the case but in my case and in her case and in lots of others I have heard there always seems to be some trauma buried beneath the alcohol.

Nothing else to report. Feeling a little bit sad and weepy tonight but it's ok. It's just me being human and feeling my feelings. It will pass.

Night all xx
Old 03-04-2021, 09:24 PM
  # 117 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning x
hope u still side effect free snitch x sry that ur feeling sad hun xx and ofcause ur right, its just being human x
your also right about trauma in people life which some take the route of addiction, its to hide the past as that trauma can be so great, i know from experience it a hard road, but alot of people make it through with the right help xx
I have work this morning, ended up doing overtime yesterday so was shattered when got hom. just doing my normal shift today, i will prob end up going for lay down though. Eww ive been spending some pennies on some more cards which is mind cards and allso a wellness journal and bought some colouring pens, so im trying to get my head into making new habits. Also bought myself some rose purfume as thats my happy smell if u understand, so anyway im rambling x

right off to get cup of tea here thinking of you all xx
Old 03-05-2021, 02:09 PM
  # 118 (permalink)  

Good evening Aprils, it's good to see lots of posts and I hope everything is okay with you all. It was the last day of home schooling today and I'm so glad, I'm soooo done with it now. I hope it doesn't happen again. As I'm typing I'm sort of listening to Joe Walsh ( the Eagles) talking about his recovery from alcoholism. 27 years he's been sober. Wowsers.
It's been a sad week for me, my best friend ( my daughter's mil, the other grandmother to my g.children) went to the neurology Clinic on Wednesday and they confirmed that she does have Motor Neurone disease/ALS, she's now lost the use of both legs and her right arm. She is totally devastated and so am I, she really doesn't deserve it and then to top it all, she got rushed into hospital this morning with chest and stomach pains, turns out she has gall stones and they are operating tomorrow.
I got some photo's and a little video clip of my kitten today, that cheered me up, I'll try and post the pics on here tomorrow. He's a little cutie.

Suze, I'm glad your mum is okay and you are sensible to keep it in the day, I shall try and do that too. I hope you find yourself a little job that you enjoy, do you have any ideas of what you'd like to do?
Glad you got your first Covid jab. I had the same a couple of weeks back, I was a bit headachey and had a sore arm but nothing unbearable.
Yes, Owen's friends will be going to the same high school, which is good, as they've been together since pre school.

Erratic, I'm sorry about your daughter and whatever it is she is going through. I hope she finds peace and I'm glad she has you to support her, it sounds like she needs you.
I use Post Image when I post pics on here. I save whatever pic I want on desktop, then go on Post Image, select choose image, then copy and paste it on here. It's easy, well it must be if I can use it, lol.

Right, I'm off to peruse now.

lots of love to you all.

Keep safe xxx
Old 03-05-2021, 05:45 PM
  # 119 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry for your friend Daisy- yours too Snitch.
Good luck with the new habits Erratic.

Have a good weekend everyone
Old 03-06-2021, 12:15 AM
  # 120 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone, I'm wishing you all the best Saturday possible.

Thank you Dee and have a good weekend yourself.

Lots of love