D
Old 02-05-2021, 07:41 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

thats great news snitch!!!!!

xx just finished work so will check back later x thinking of you all x
Old 02-05-2021, 03:48 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Thanks guys!! I was just so scared it was going to be really bad news, especially as she had some on the brain I thought that is it it has spread everywhere! Total catastrophic thinking. I was bringing it back just today but it's so hard not to think the worst. She still needs to have a brain scan again to check the cancer there and she should get one in march but the good news too is that the dizzy feelings she was getting have gone so fingers crossed.

Really tired so goong to bed now but will check in in morning.

Hope everyone is good . Xx
Old 02-06-2021, 12:47 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

just quick note, daughter got out of hospital last night, but is not in a good way, hospital has said anysign the infection is not going with these tested antibiotics is she will have to go back onto iv antibiotics which dont come in as tablets, so if they send nurse to sort her out at home is she wont be able to really look after little ones, so im heading down tomo to look after her and them x
thinking and double crosses of toes and fingers for your mum hun, i hope you feel better today snitch i do understand the chastophic thinking as im the same with daughter x
heard from daisy, she has been tired and will try to check in later, so thinking of you also daisy xx
Old 02-06-2021, 03:05 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

HI Aprils, I hope you are all well. I'm sorry I've not been around much, home schooling between two homes is tough going and I'm exhausted in the evening. Roll on next Friday when they all break up for a week, I can have a break myself then too. Mr D went back to work on Monday after being off since October, he's found it tough going, he's been very exhausted and has been going to bed really early. At least spring isn't too far away now and we've got the better weather to look forward to.
My mums next door neighbour, aged 62, died from Covid 2 weeks ago and it was his funeral on Monday so I went to mums to stand in the drive way with her as a show of respect. The other neighbours did the same. He used to be a serious motorbike racer back in the day and many of his biker friends arranged to follow the hearst to the Crematorium, there must have been around 60 motor bikes. It was quite spectacular to see the convoy riding slowly down the street and as they got to the top they let out hundreds of yellow and blue balloons ( our towns rugby colours) as he was a huge rugby fan. They certainly made his final journey a special one.

Hi Erratic, I hope you are okay my lovely friend, I'm sorry you missed your girls birthday and I'm sorry she is suffering with her health again. I hope they get to the bottom of what is causing her ailments and I hope she gets better very soon. It's hard being in hospital with 2 babies at home.
I'm sorry to read that you drank again, what is your biggest trigger, what is it that's not letting you go longer than a few days without a drink? I'm not criticising you in any way here, I'm an alcoholic of the highest calibre and my biggest trigger has always been my son. I'm Just trying to figure out if we can help in any way. Could you possibly write a pro's and con's list of drinking and abstaining? What motivated you to stop drinking that time when you did? We'll help you get sober in any way we can.

Suze, urghhh Jimmy Saville, just reading his name makes my flesh crawl. He was simply vile. You're doing well with your no binging days, proud of you.
That's positive news re your mums cancer being stable. Long may it continue indeed. Continued prayers for her. xxx

Safe journey to your daughter's Erratic, I hope you have no difficulties because of the Covid restrictions. I do hope she feels better very soon.
Thank you for even thinking about me when you have so much on your plate yourself. xx

Hi Dee, thanks for always being here and for the good advice you always give.

Lots of love to you all.

Keep safe. xxx

Old 02-06-2021, 11:16 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning x great to see u daisy and understand you must be knackered x sry to hear about the biker drying of covid, sounds great that the bikers was there, would of been a great sound as me and hub well hub used have a moterbike which we used to travel around the scottish isles when we were first going out. i love bikes x

on the covid restrictions is that i am allowed to help child mind and look after her aslong as its only 1 grandparent, so guess we will see if i am stopped or even hun as he has to drive me to dundee for the train due to derailment and bridge problems outside where i am, so no trains are coming up any further than dundee or edinburgh, i also get travel sickness if im on a coach aswell as car, but least im more comfortable by car.

as u know i dont drink down at daughters or if she was here, so that will give me a boost and get me started x when i am down there i should be able to go to the meetings in the morning after i drop off the gsons to nursery. Daughter is still in bad pain so i wont be surpised if the infection is still there and maybe another trip to hospital maybe on the cards, but fingers crossed that these tablets will work, i will make sure she drinks plenty of water and nag her lol.

guess i better leave it there and get packing, got to go shops aswell for the trip down.

i will check back in when i can, oh and i got my mother nature mantra cards which gives me insightful messages to go with my moods cards, so back to doing that when im not at work.

catch you all later you lovely people xxx
Old 02-07-2021, 01:22 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Good morning and a happy Sunday to you all.

Morning Erratic, I'm always tired lately, must be getting old. I'll feel much better when it's light first thing in a morning and the days are longer, it makes a difference. There were some lovely bikes at that funeral and the man himself had a gorgeous old Harley Davidson in his garage, he used to get it out now and again and go for a ride. I guess his wife will sell it now, it must be worth quite a bit.
Have a safe journey today and I hope you don't get too sick, I also hope that you don't get stopped.
I hope those tablets your daughter is on start working their magic. Take care xxx

Morning Suze, have a good day whatever you're doing.

Good evening Dee, have a good night, sleep well.

Lots of love to you all.

Keep safe. xx
Old 02-08-2021, 12:22 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Good morning all, have the best Monday you can and keep safe. It's a cold one here so I'll be wrapping up in my many layers before I venture out of the house.

Love to all of you. xx
Old 02-08-2021, 01:41 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
Administrator

Have a good week everyone

D
Old 02-08-2021, 03:41 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

Thanks Dee and have a good week yourself too.

Goodnight Aprils.
xxx
Old 02-09-2021, 12:17 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone, happy Tuesday, it's been snowing here overnight, not too much but it has stuck. Hope we don't get any more.

I hope all is going well at your daughter's Erratic, hope she's feeling better.

I hope all is good with you Suze, I think you said your damp course is happening today, hope they don't make too much mess.

Have a good evening Dee.

Lots of love to you all.

Stay safe. xxx
Old 02-09-2021, 01:20 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  

Hey. Just catching up on everyone's posts and I'll check in properly tomorrow, the guys cone tomorrow Daisy to donate damp proofing so I've been moving all the stuff out from my lounge and hallway today including the Guinea pigs! They have been relocated to my bedroom for the time being so it will be interesting to see how tonight goes!

Just wanted to say hi , still need to do a few bits and then get an early night as will have to be up early in morning so I'll post properly tomorrow.

night all xx
Old 02-09-2021, 01:27 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  

Hey. Just catching up on everyone's posts and I'll check in properly tomorrow, the guys cone tomorrow Daisy to donate damp proofing so I've been moving all the stuff out from my lounge and hallway today including the Guinea pigs! They have been relocated to my bedroom for the time being so it will be interesting to see how tonight goes!

Just wanted to say hi , still need to do a few bits and then get an early night as will have to be up early in morning so I'll post properly tomorrow.

night all xx
Old 02-10-2021, 02:52 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

Morning guys, this is the first time ive managed to get onto my laptop x daughter ended back up in hospital on monday but came out with new anti b in the evening so we are taking it day by day, been totally hectic here, great to see the gsons and help out, been totally knackered also, so will need a break when come home on sat night lol.. also i am 4 days AF x so managing with out as usual.

anyway just wanted to try get a post in as not sure when i will get back on again xx i havent managed my AA meeting either, but hey ho, will be back to normal when get home xx

glad ur wrapping up daisy and please get more rest when u can, good to see u posting also snitch and good luck with the damping. oh by way im missing the loads of snow up in scotland havent had snow like that for very long time! xx

catch u all later xx
Old 02-10-2021, 04:24 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  

Evening . I'm glad your daughter is back out Erratic, do they know exactly what is wrong? Wishing her a very speedy recovery and I am sure it is very busy with the grandkids haha they will keep you distracted from drinking lol.

No snow here! At all!

Builders in. One is very cute. Half my age! Oh my I am a cougar haha. I asked him if he wanted to see my Guinea pigs in the bedroom! Seriously! That is not how I meant it to come out at all and I made it worse by saying oh I'm not trying to lure you into my bedroom btw! Ground, open up and swallow me hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

They will be back in the morning. They said they should be done by friday. Yep Daisy dust is everywhere!

Night xx

Old 02-10-2021, 04:39 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  

Oh Suze, only you , well I've never heard of them being called guinea pigs before, lol. You strumpet, lol.
I hope you managed to get some sleep with them being in your bedroom. Mine is still dusty now, everytime I think it's all gone it settles again.

Hi Erratic, good to hear from you, I hope the new antib's make your daughter better, she's had to deal with a lot health wise and it's hard going with 2 babies, it's a good thing that you're there. 4 days A.F is great and it just goes to show that you can do it if you want to. Keep it up. xx

Nite nite and lots of love.

Keep safe. xx
Old 02-10-2021, 11:09 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  

Morning all. Urgh have to get up to get ready for builders arriving and its f f f f f freezing 🧣🧤❄☃️ I don't want to whaaaaaaa ....

you know it really is the simple things like being able to get up when my alarm goes off and yes i'm cold, yes I don't want to get up, but I am not hungover! I am not dragging myself up, still stinking of wine and feeling like death. So many times I had workman come over when I was drinking and one time I was still in bed when they knocked and had to answer the doot all disheveled and blurry eyed, another time I got drunk and stayed out the night and didn't even bother getting home in time for them and still another I got home right at the last minute before they arrived and my lounge was covered in crap where I hadnt been there the night before to tidy up! I am SO grateful it is not like that today. My life is soooo much more manageable. Apart from the idiot comments I am making around a young goodlooking boy who is getting this old girl all flustered haha! I will pull myself together today!

Ok so am off to makes some tea and jump in shower so I can show up for life this morning!
Old 02-11-2021, 12:15 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

quick morning check in xx
snitch what u like lol ive done that also with some good looking customers or drivers xx daughter has a bacteria infection in her kidneys, so some antib wont work, so they have to test certain antib in the microlab to see what will work, fingers crossed that she hasnt yet said she is needing to go back into hospital, but she is in alot of pain still xx

daisy ur right i know i can put my mind and do this, daughter said maybe she should charge for being a detox place lol cheeky as she gets enough things bought lol while im here.

I am baby sitting while she goes back to bed this morning, as her partner is at work, and actually wouldnt of made any diffrence as he moans when she tried to have a lay in yesterday and he had to be up for the little ones, so she got less than an hr and he cant make friggen porrridge! so when she got up he went into a sulk and then went to back to bed at 10 and got up at 2 in afternoon, i was well cheesed off! then he had cheek through the night he couldnt sleep and was up most of night on his computer and daughter had to see to the little ones!. im keeping my mouth shut and not saying anything, well when i was up to loo and he was up he said he couldnt sleep and i said well u slept most of the day so no wonder lol but thats nothing to what i felt like saying to him. nvm moan over lol better get back to it.

oh apparently hub said its -13 degrees up in scotland so im missing all that lovely weather!!

right off i go, little izzy is needing some atttention x

have good day xx
Old 02-11-2021, 12:49 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  

G. morning all

Suze, it's freezing here too, really, really cold and I don't do cold very well. I can relate so well to those mornings that were a struggle to get up after being on the wine the night before, that used to be me, it seems like a lifetime ago now and I wouldn't ever want to be like that again.

Morning Erratic, lets hope that your daughter is on the mend now with her new antibiotics. I don't know how you kept your mouth shut with that boyfriend, selfish ***, he sounds very immature.
O.M.G minus 13 in Scotland , must be like a heatwave here then at minus 4, lol.

See you all later, g. son will be taking over the lap top very shortly.

Lots of love to you all.

Keep safe. xxx
Old 02-11-2021, 02:12 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  
Administrator

stay warm and safe guys

D