Notices

Class of April 2018 part 16

Old 01-21-2021, 03:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Administrator

Class of April 2018 part 16

We continue from here

https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...t-15-a-20.html (Class of April 2018 Part 15)

D
Old 01-21-2021, 07:58 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

afternoon x guess i will start this part off xx
Just finished work and what a loooong day, was quiet due to weather, so pretty much tired myself out by being bored lol. thanks snitch for your message x hope to get on there sat morning x i think i still have the bigbook in one of my drawers, so hey im all sorted for sat x

anyway going to head off now, start thinking about what to have for dinner x hope u got good enough sleep daisy xxx thanks dee for the new thread x
Old 01-22-2021, 03:50 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Morning!

Sorry Viper I realised I was completely missed out congratulating you in my last post! Well done that is awesome and I tkink you already know how made up I am for you and proud too ♥️♥️

Morning Erratic. It would be great to have you on the meeting. I'll send you the link for the 24 hours womens international meeting too. That's great to jump on and just listen in to.

HI Daisy and Dee!

It's a beautiful day down here. Bright blue sky and sun is out.

Will check in later

Xx
Old 01-22-2021, 04:45 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks for the new part Dee.

Hi all of you, I hope you're all good and well. We've had dreadful weather here and a lot of the town is flooded like I've never seen in all my life, as in up to the kitchen counters in some houses, families have been evacuated and have been put up in hotels and everyone is rallying round donating food and clothes. It's not helping any that we are in lockdown. It's like we said goodbye to 2020 and in comes it's evil sister 2021. I'm very lucky that my house is on an incline and we haven't been affected at all but it's soul destroying for those that have, water causes so much damage. Tonight I am so grateful to be safe and well.

I hope you do join Suze's class tomorrow Erratic, I think you'll enjoy it and it will be good, take all the support you are offered, you can never have too much.

Hi Suze, you're sounding good and I'm glad you're okay. I don't have a problem coping with lockdown either, I like the quiet life.

I'm off to bed now to read, I'm half way through a thriller about a serial killer, lots of gory murders, lovely.

Nite nite

Stay safe

A couple of the roads in town just to show how bad it is.

Old 01-22-2021, 06:23 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hope all you guys stay safe and well

D
Old 01-22-2021, 11:47 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone, happy Saturday.

Thanks Dee.

I hope you all have a good day, lockdown, bad weather, whatever, make the best of it that you can.

Lots of love

Stay safe. xxx
Old 01-23-2021, 12:02 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

Morning x
wow daisy, i heard that the west was bad, that is bad x im glad that ur safe and hang in there hun xxx
snitch that would be great if you could send that ladies group link thanks xx
sry havent been back on, i was working longer hrs at work on thur and fri, and i also became sick while at work, not sure what it is, ended up sick with bile and thought i was going to have diarrehea, but that didnt happen, also had shivers and couldnt get warm, so tried when got home to bed, but im still feeling sick this morning and bit sore, but i will be ok im sure.

daisy i will be taking snitch up on those meetings, not sure yet if im able to manage this morning one, will see how i get on the next hr. anyway will leave it there for now x hope u all have good day also xxx
Old 01-23-2021, 02:09 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I'm in the North West Erratic, slap bang in the middle between Manchester and Liverpool. I'm safe and well thank you and so very fortunate and grateful to be so. The big clean up has started but today we've had heavy snow which isn't helping. There's a great community spirit, people are rallying round in every way they can, donation food and clothes etc, it's just made harder by being in lockdown. I hope you're feeling better lovely, it sounds like a tummy bug but if you get any worse please do a Covid test just to be sure, not everyone starts with a cough and loss of taste. Look after yourself.

Love to all of you, I'm off for a bath and then I'm going to do a little bit of pebble painting.

Take care, stay safe. xx
Old 01-24-2021, 02:12 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone, happy Sunday, make the best of it you can. It's a bit chilly here at -3 but its dry and frosty and the minute. I've not got much planned for today, other than cooking a roast dinner later.

Lots of love

Be safe. xxx

Old 01-24-2021, 05:53 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

afternoon x nothing much to report im a bit better, so your right i think it was just a tummy bug daisy x
i am hoping i will defo try a meeting tomo, as i havent made the morning one yet, but with hub back at work and im feeling better is i will be able to get on zoom with out disturbing what he wants to do. So not much really to write or anything just a quiet day x

hope u all have good afternoon and evening xx
Old 01-25-2021, 11:28 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning, just wanted to say and im sure snitch knows lol i went to my first meeting yesterday morning, i was totally anxious but i fought through it and stayed for the whole time. planning on going to this morning one also. thanks again snitch for sharing these meeting and being there xxx

of to go get more tea xx thinking of you daisy, snitch , viper and u too dee xx
Old 01-26-2021, 12:20 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Administrator

glad it worked out ok erratic!

D
Old 01-26-2021, 03:31 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Hey everyone

Been totally in self today! Praying for a better day tomorrow. But I am made up that Erratic joined onto our 9am meeting yesterday and this morning and it was so good to ",see" you and talk to you ♥️♥️
I'll be working on getting Dee Daisy and Viper on there next so we can all be together lol.

Daisy those photos 😞 my heart goes out to all those who have been affected. You are so lucky to live on that incline. Flooding has got to be the worst thing to happen to a home after fire. Water just gets everywhere and runs everything. I am grateful that I am in a dry home tonight. Prayers for all of those people🙏🙏

It astound me how quick I can geglt caught up in my own little problems when really they are nothing compared to what others are dealing with. Just for today everyrhing in my life is ok.

I really cant wait for Jan to be over tho. It's my least favourite month of the year and if I start workibg this year and the world returns to normal I will be going away next jan for sure. Although saying that Seren will be at school so she wont be able to come. Hmmmmm that's thrown a spanner in the works 🤣🤣 still that's a while year away yet!!

I am still struggling around food and reachedreachel my OA sponsor tonight and I am going to get on an early OA meeting in the morning. It's really ruining my life at the moment so I have got to do something about it.

Ok gonna go to sleep now so I can be awake for 7

Night all

Xxx

Old 01-26-2021, 11:59 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning x
snitch thanks it was great to see and talk to you aswell, this group is such an awsome friendly bunch im enjoying it totally and i will continue to be there and get myself sorted x

where oh where is our daisy hun though? hope ur alright hun x thinking of you and u also dear viper xx

snitch not long till the month is over and who knows what this year will bring, we just have to push through and do our best to keep ourselves and loved ones safe x i hear u on the eating, hope ur meeting goes ok this morning. Me i ended up buying bag of doughrings and doughnuts for today. I myself have to watch and sort out my diet aswell, through the night i wasnt feeling to well with acid and so on,so binging on sweet stuff is not good match x

anyway off to get another cup of tea, here thinking of you all xx
Old 01-28-2021, 04:53 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Hey all

I ended up sleeping this afternoon so a late night for me but need ti set my alarm so I can get on an early OA meeting.

I have self diagnosed that I have ab eating disorder. Binge eating disorder. And it had come as a huge relief to me as now I know what I have, I can accept it and surrender and I know what the solution is. So I am now a grateful member of both Alcoholics anonymous and Overeaters anonymous and the solution is the same for both 🙏 I am on day 3 of abstinance today and I am feeling so much better already.

Seren is still at her dads. I was going to stay there tonight but decided to stay home instead so I am really looking forward to her coming home tomorrow but not sure that I can continue this way if living all the way through to March. We'll see. Take it a day at a time.

Daisy I am sure you are probably busing home schooling but you are missed! How are you getting on?

Erratic, missed you on the meetings also. It really is a lovely meeting and such a nice bunch of people.

All ok here. My mum is still the same really. She is on her new chemo tablets and not suffering from too bad side effects except for lack of appetite and some nausea. Which is not pleasant of course but could be so much worse. I am missing my parents so much. But everyone is going through the same thing right now.

I hope Viper posts soon.

Thinking of those not with us anymore . Nichole ♥️🙏 and wondering what Donny is up to and if he is ok? And all the Ither guys who joined this class back in 2018. I hope they have found sobriety.

Night guys xx
Old 01-28-2021, 09:14 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning x yeah snitch sry i missed the meeting but i had work from 7-3pm just now and again today x i ended up leaving wed one 15 mins early as i just went back to bed and mainly stayed in there most of the day so i was well enough for work xx Im all good again this morn, so i hope i dont get ill like last friday again with bile and stuff x glad u got to the OA meeting also xx
not much to report, went to bed at 6 last night, just fancied a long sleep as i have the delivery today and its raining so all fun not lol.
anyway will leave it there for now, as i need my second cup of tea x thinking of you all, have good day x oh snitch if your on will see u on sat morn meeting xx
Old 01-29-2021, 06:04 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Hi Lovelies

I'm sorry I've not been around this week, I've missed you all. All is okay, I've just been busy with the home schooling and also had builders in at the beginning of the week putting a new damp proof course in the dining room, so we've been up to the eyeballs in dust and mess. It'll all be worth it when it's all decorated and nice again.. I hope.
It's really, really late, way past midnight so I'm just doing this short post and I'm hoping to be back tomorrow.

Erratic, thank you for thinking about me and sending me a p.m, it was much appreciated.

Suze, I'm glad you're okay and it would be good to join you in your classes at some point in the not too distant future.

Dee, I hope you are well.

Lots of love

Stay safe.
Old 01-29-2021, 07:35 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Administrator

all good here thanks Daisy

D
Old 01-29-2021, 11:56 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Glad to hear it Dee.

Good morning all of you

Wishing you all the best Saturday possible.

Lots of love

Keep safe. xx
Old 01-31-2021, 02:27 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone, is it something I said? Lol.