One Year & Over Part 29

Old 09-03-2015, 06:18 AM
  # 201 (permalink)  

Oh, forgot, I won.
Old 09-03-2015, 06:58 AM
  # 202 (permalink)  
Do your best

I forgot to say I am going to love training in winter Toots hopefully in snow

The one thing that doesn't bother me is the cold and to be honest i think itl work in my favor

I remember once going to visit my mum at the cemetery and there was deep snow everywhere complete whiteout I wanted to walk in that snow to reach my mum and I did admittedly I got lost halfway (it was a complete whiteout)

I remember when I got there I was knackered all red cheeks burning breathing in near freezing air the cemetery looked so beautiful & peaceful with no one around

I sat on the bench to catch my breath I went arse over head & fell backward lol

I couldn't stop laughing I could sense my mum crying of laughter we always used to laugh at ourselves

So yeah I'm going to enjoy training esp in the harsher months my only issue with winter is gas bills goes up & not enough snow

I live in London where it hardly shows btw
Old 09-03-2015, 07:10 AM
  # 203 (permalink)  
Magsie

Wolfe I think you can soak your feet in something to avoid blisters. Now where have I see that ? I will get back to you.

Drake sorry you sold your jalopy hope you find another suitable one and job too!

Fbl gonna look at your video when I get home.

Wolfie, I did voluntary work for Cruse years ago, bereavement counselling. For me. I found I could help people who had lost and needed help. Very worthwhile.

Now you're just showing off Wolfie, livingwhere it hardly snows. Come North we'll show you snow! Lol

Hiya toots.
Old 09-03-2015, 07:18 AM
  # 204 (permalink)  

Hi Overs,

Yay - I really overslept today :-)

Thinking of all of you. I love how active this thread is. Normal life

Obw, most SR denizens call me Sassy
Old 09-03-2015, 07:21 AM
  # 205 (permalink)  

Hi everybody.
Well it's just about winter here. Geez. Yesterday it suddenly got really cold and it snowed a little higher up.
NO.
Not ready for winter yet!
I trained the new reporter yesterday. I really hope she was paying attention because we work in different towns and we're putting the paper together tomorrow. :/ Eh it'll all work out like it always does.
Got up early this morning and went for a run. Wolfie I think you were saying you like training in the cold--I'm like that too. I love being out in the elements, feeling the cold and wet etc. It's so invigorating. Go for it buddy, I'll be right there alongside ya.

Anyway, it's labour day on monday so a long weekend, YAAAAA. But means a short week this week, NOOOOO. But, head down, I'll get through it like always.

Enjoy thursday everybody.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:23 AM
  # 206 (permalink)  
Magsie

Hey Sassy!

Hi Inpar! Paper sounds like it's going well! We're getting autumn soon! I love autumn crunching through all the leaves. Beautiful rustic colours they always look amazing until they're all over our lawns.

We have trees all down the road , a tree planted, years ago, each for Every worker killed in the flixborough disaster in 1974 or thereabouts. I lived a lot further away then. We're fighting to keep the trees if he pulls the pub down he may take the trees too! He will be fined but it's too late then!
Old 09-03-2015, 09:34 AM
  # 207 (permalink)  

Mags, my very favorite season is autumn :-)
Old 09-03-2015, 09:43 AM
  # 208 (permalink)  

I thought the pub was going to stay up! What happened?
Old 09-03-2015, 11:40 AM
  # 209 (permalink)  
Magsie

We're hoping it does but we can't do it alone and need more support, Gilmer, Just had a meeting and inviting another professional to guide us what to do next. There's a lot of talkers but no actions! I'm confuseddotcom.lol.

I got ice cream today, and I'm going to have a treat. It's the tablets, they crave me sugar? They're giving me memory loss, too, my mind going blank too many times today, mid sentence, scary.
Old 09-03-2015, 12:13 PM
  # 210 (permalink)  
Do your best

Remember Mags all my blood is scottish I've spent winters in Scotland not fun at all lol I love snow I wish London had more of it around 115 years ago it used to get so cold in London the river thames froze over in winter the last time was in 1963 I think

Old 09-03-2015, 01:04 PM
  # 211 (permalink)  
Do your best

Goodnight Overs
Old 09-03-2015, 01:09 PM
  # 212 (permalink)  

Well it has most definitely felt like early winter in Scotland today
Old 09-03-2015, 02:30 PM
  # 213 (permalink)  
Magsie

Wolfie, I'd forgotten, that you're from Scotland! What's your accent?

Feeling-good, it's colder here today in Lincolnshire. We put heating on for a while, well husband did, I would've donned a jumper on. Oh woe is me, lol.

My cats not ventured far and the ones I'm looking after haven't gone out tonight, a sure sign of cold weather, ask a cat. I taught my cat to talk. Put him in a box and said get out. He said MeeOw? So silly.
Old 09-03-2015, 06:54 PM
  # 214 (permalink)  
Magsie

Morning overs, or hi it's 2.47 am. I woke up annoyed at my boss. Must have been playing on my mind. He was told something from the nurse about me, which should have been confidential but he told my work colleague who in turn told my other work colleagues (they don't get confidentiality!) nothing major but it's my medical records and its confidential. I have a choice who I do and don't tell, I think.

Anyways, I'm going to mention it to him today or I will stew all weekend and it is just not worth it.

Thanks for listening. Hope you all have a good Friday.
Old 09-03-2015, 10:45 PM
  # 215 (permalink)  

Mags, ouch! That is a bummer. I'd be mighty upset about that. I hope your boss gets it!
Old 09-04-2015, 03:39 AM
  # 216 (permalink)  
Do your best

My accent is London but my blood is 100% Scottish both my mum & dad

Fuming a bit as today is internet top up day, Mrs sw normally does it and because they have changed the website mrs sw had trouble with the package deals

long story short is I now have 4G i internet but only 6Gb so its not unlimited and I get hardly any mins on my phone if any I am going to look & see as it might not allow me to top up after this 6G runs out I might have to wait a month I'm going to check out now

Mrs sw tried to get it switched as it was a genuine mix up but I don't think their allowing it

spk soon guys
Old 09-04-2015, 03:44 AM
  # 217 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry Mags that's really unprofessional.

I hope you can sort it out sw

D
Old 09-04-2015, 04:08 AM
  # 218 (permalink)  
Do your best

I don't know what's happened Mrs sw is in a meeting I find out in half an hour as I havnt got the codes

normally its annoying but I'm sure itl get resolved

Thanks D
Old 09-04-2015, 04:49 AM
  # 219 (permalink)  

You should definitely speak to your boss, Mags. He owes you an apology.
Old 09-04-2015, 05:05 AM
  # 220 (permalink)  
Magsie

I got an apology of sorts but I sent them an email and copied his boss in and nurse and he said there was no need to tell the world DNS his wife!!

Wolfie. If you go over your 6 gig they charge about £6 for the next 500 mb. Be careful!