Notices

Class of July 2013 Part 15

Old 10-14-2014, 03:09 AM
  # 341 (permalink)  

Hiya guyssss
Love the pics !
Well Shaun and i have been busy getting our rental property ready for a new tenant , the ex husband is out , thank god . He had no respect for the place and trashed it .everyone warned me against it but i felt sorry for him when his parents died , so i offered it to him cheap .

A few final touches and we are done. It's been good for me and got me out of the house .

Ralph is doing well , he went to vets for his check... all good . The vet said he is really healthy although he didn't like the thermometer up his butt though ! ( Ralphy , not the vet )

Old 10-14-2014, 03:16 AM
  # 342 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm reading Batman at the moment, lol.

Gotta bring the median IQ here down somehow

D
Old 10-14-2014, 05:14 AM
  # 343 (permalink)  

When I get resettled again, I really may get a cat. I'm not even a cat person really, but for some reason, I have my heart set on a black kitten.

Am I going to become a middle aged weird cat lady? Oh God.
Old 10-14-2014, 05:58 AM
  # 344 (permalink)  

Do it Crois !

I'm not a cat lady either ! ..until now OMG i love this kitten .

He brings me so much joy and so many laughs ( and scratches lol )

I haven't had a cat since my beloved Garfield was hit by a car 30 years ago !

Best thing I've done in years. He's used to the car too , loves his drive to Mum and Dads xxx
Old 10-14-2014, 06:06 AM
  # 345 (permalink)  

image.jpg

There ya go Crois , just for you
Old 10-14-2014, 07:01 AM
  # 346 (permalink)  

Hi all, I'm going to the city today to pick up my rx for intranasal ketamine then on to psych for instruction on how to administer it. I guess I take it at bedtime. I'm pretty scared. Wish me luck. Something's got to give. I will not rail against sobriety though. As we all have, I've worked hard to get here, and drinking never made anything better.

I'd dearly love to have a dog if I were more stable. I'd call him Lionel after one of my fav tv characters, a show called as time goes by, a Brit show. Larry and I loved that show. Lionel's stress reliever was a custard tart. Better than booze!
Hope all are well.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:55 AM
  # 347 (permalink)  

Leshar I am hopeful for you that the intranasal ketamine helps.

Keep that thought of adopting Lionel in the future. There will always be shelter dogs who need rescue and a furever home! In the meantime you may want to consider donating to a no-kill shelter or rescue organization.

My sister and husband recently spent a day out of their vacation in Hawaii at the SPCA, hanging out with the cats and helping to socialize them for future adoption.

(Yep, that crazy cat lady gene runs in my family!)

NCG
Old 10-14-2014, 08:57 AM
  # 348 (permalink)  

Snoozy I don't blame Ralph, re: placement of thermometer!
Old 10-14-2014, 03:07 PM
  # 349 (permalink)  

Lol NCG , yes he was a little disconcerted to say the least

Leshar honey , I'm glad you are still posting , howvhave things gotten ? Re showering general malaise and all the icky stuff you have been encountering . Let's hope this does the trick . I'm sending you good vibes .

Bob glad you had a footy day no harm in shutting everything else out and living in the moment .

Well , I've pulled my finger out and I'm finally off to get my greys out ! hair cut and foiled this morning ;-)

I'm looking forward to it .

Crois ! TODAY is the day i give up choccy ...I'm ready !

See you later , when I'm beautiful
Old 10-14-2014, 03:33 PM
  # 350 (permalink)  

Ok , this is the one i tried to upload from my phone whist sitting at work on my tea break . Was taken outside on the balcony at work .... I don't do selfies , but was bored waiting for the nurses to come up .

Ok let's see what miracles they can work for me this morn .

Hope everyone has a lovely day xxx

You are always in my thoughts .

Hugs to you all .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
image.jpg (93.9 KB, 10 views)
Old 10-14-2014, 04:55 PM
  # 351 (permalink)  
Administrator

Best wishes Leshar

D
Old 10-14-2014, 05:23 PM
  # 352 (permalink)  

I'm sitting in the chair waiting for my colour to take , lol poor things , miracle workers ! My hair is dry as ! I hate waiting .. I have no patience
Old 10-14-2014, 05:36 PM
  # 353 (permalink)  

Hello everybody.
I had one of those days. Didn't get to sleep till 1am,mind was racing all night. Drove to a scrap yard to drop off about 220 lbs of old cast iron from an old boiler and forgot my driver's license in my other pants pocket. So 1 hour driving for nothing.
Was feeling dizzy and off all day. Checked my blood pressure and it was a little high.
Better now I'm resting.
Old 10-14-2014, 05:45 PM
  # 354 (permalink)  

Bob, my love , you seem to be experiencing a little more anxiety than usual of late . I'm sure it's down to the not knowing job situation.

You are so good at so many things , your time will come when the uncertainty is lifted .

Try not to stress about stuff , yeah it's annoying about the license , but in the big scheme of things , it's irrelevant .
I just know good things will come to you .

Make sure you stay close to us and vent when you need to . Looks like another drive , but that's ok , take your wife , stop off for some lunch and take some lovely photos for us xx

Love you lots Bob xxxx
Old 10-14-2014, 08:01 PM
  # 355 (permalink)  

Oh dear, Bob, sorry for all that trouble you went to! Have you thought about advertising as a handyman, say for seniors, whilst you're job searching? I would really love to find someone trustworthy and reliable. I've had some idiots around here since Larry died!

I did the intranasal ketamine about 30 mins ago. Felt a bit spacey for a few mins, but it's all gone now, just a runny nose and mild headache. Not very confident about it.
Snoozy, I've been making myself get in the shower, wash my hair. Don't like to see myself, I guess that's part of the problem. So, happy with your hair? Hope it turned out well.
Old 10-15-2014, 12:29 AM
  # 356 (permalink)  

Hiya Leshar , very happy thanks hun , i love it . It's amazing how something as simple as getting your hair cut can do wonders to your self esteem

It's just the " getting in the mood part " that's the hard part . Wish i had fond it ages ago xx

How's your bird love ? Do you gave him back yet ?
Old 10-15-2014, 01:14 AM
  # 357 (permalink)  

That's a good idea, for Bob, Leshar. We have a service here called "Hire a Hubby"...yeah cheesy! But, even though I can do basic stuff, yep I will pay for those chores too.
Old 10-15-2014, 02:44 AM
  # 358 (permalink)  

Well looks as though we are going to move house ! Just decided today that we will move back to the house with the mortgage , leave my sisters house that we rent cheaply and be closer to Mum and Dad and all the kids .

It just seems right .
Old 10-15-2014, 11:14 AM
  # 359 (permalink)  

Hi all -

Rainy day here today. Nice! We really need the rain. Great day to do what chores I can around the house and some reading.

Went for a walk and dinner last night with a friend (same friend I had brunch with on Monday - so blessed to have such a supportive friend ten minutes away!) Boy was I feeling the walk this morning. I am not an exerciser - never have been - and she runs 5ks. She graciously slowed her walking pace for slow, out of shape me. You could tell two of her dogs who were walking with us were a little confused by the snails pace. But it was good for me to get out and moving.

Take care,
NCG
Old 10-15-2014, 11:27 AM
  # 360 (permalink)  

How are you this morning Leshar?