http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...rt-3-a-20.html

D
Old 08-15-2014, 05:35 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Shotgun? Shotgun!
Old 08-15-2014, 05:39 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Unknown300864

One of you got me onto the book kick the drink and I sadly deleted all my messages out of my inbox & sent.

since Jason's book I laugh hand can have fun without alcohol and I'm picking up on everyone's excuses to justify themselves I heard 3 different excuses in half an hour, $14 for 6 pints of German beer that's great value... I said not really it's just a liquid asset lol, oh I'm on a diet so I'm only allowed to have 2 glasses of wine a week so i figured I'd have them both on Friday night... Lol and finally oh the book sounds great but I'm not ready to GIVE UP drinking yet
Old 08-15-2014, 05:46 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Good morning Juliers. So thrilled to be checking in with you all this morning. Life here is GRAND!!!

Our daughter is visiting and is using my car so hubby and I are sharing his truck. I actually LOVE it!!! I'm taking him to work in a few minutes, then hitting a meeting. Life here has been sooooooooo busy that last few weeks and I've missed meetings this week. PRIORITY!!! Go to the meeting!!!

Grateful for SR, though. I have you guys all day everyday. Love it!
Old 08-15-2014, 05:49 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Altoids View Post
Good morning Juliers. So thrilled to be checking in with you all this morning. Life here is GRAND!!!

Our daughter is visiting and is using my car so hubby and I are sharing his truck. I actually LOVE it!!! I'm taking him to work in a few minutes, then hitting a meeting. Life here has been sooooooooo busy that last few weeks and I've missed meetings this week. PRIORITY!!! Go to the meeting!!!

Sounds good Altoids. Today is karate, lunch with dad, chores, and tonight a meeting. Looking forward to tonight.... sometimes the meeting is so-so, but a bunch of guys go out to eat afterwards, which makes everything OK.

Have a good day Juliers!
Old 08-15-2014, 05:53 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Unknown300864

Good on you :-) that would be really nice to go out to dinner, I wish everyone here could together it would be great. I guess we will have a virtual dinner lol
Old 08-15-2014, 06:15 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kahlia01 View Post
Good on you :-) that would be really nice to go out to dinner, I wish everyone here could together it would be great. I guess we will have a virtual dinner lol
Sounds like fun I'll do the cooking
Old 08-15-2014, 06:30 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

One of you got me onto the book kick the drink and I sadly deleted all my messages out of my inbox & sent.

since Jason's book I laugh hand can have fun without alcohol and I'm picking up on everyone's excuses to justify themselves I heard 3 different excuses in half an hour, $14 for 6 pints of German beer that's great value... I said not really it's just a liquid asset lol, oh I'm on a diet so I'm only allowed to have 2 glasses of wine a week so i figured I'd have them both on Friday night... Lol and finally oh the book sounds great but I'm not ready to GIVE UP drinking yet
I read your previous long quote and loved it. You are awesome and continue to choose to be free from drink.
Old 08-15-2014, 06:42 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I been golfing a lot and kicking my friends butt, they notice I am not drinking and see a different me because of book. I am free. Also, I am kicking their a$$.
Old 08-15-2014, 07:32 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Good morning Julyers! Hope everyone is doing great this morning.

Mr. F, hope you are feeling better, only had food poisoning once and wouldn't wish that on anyone!! Kahlia, your posts are never too long!

Missy, glad you are back with us. You can do this!

Eyes, glad you didn't give in the other night, great job.

Lisa, congratulations on 30 days yesterday. That's AWESOME! Keep it up.

Altoids, sounds like you are doing great and enjoying your daughter being in town. PHS11, glad you are able to unwind by kicking your friends butt on the course! Usually it's me getting my butt kicked, although I love every minute that I hack around the course, lol.

Petals, hope you are doing ok!

Everyone else, hope all is well and we all have a great sober Friday.

Heading to go scalloping with my son and some family friends for the weekend. This is where i messed up last year and gave in after 9 months sober; scalloping with the same friends. Spent another 9 months drinking around the clock!!!

This time, it is not happening. Gong to enjoy the water and weekend with my son; he's 9 and heads back to school on Monday... I'll be checking in as often as I can!

Happy Friday everyone! Stay strong
Old 08-15-2014, 07:55 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Thank you everyone I have pretty much recovered from the food poisoning. For some reason my head and feelings feel bent and broken an emotional mess.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:07 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Hey everyone,

Just a quick check in, I've been busy busy today.

MrF, glad you're feeling better but sorry you feel a bit emotionally fragile. I'm thinking of you, have a hug from the UK.

kahlia, glad you're getting something really positive from Jason's book too.

ccam, have a great time scalloping, and stay strong, you can do this.

My dinner is just about ready so I must dash. I'm doing fine and still going strong.

Take care, my fellow Juliers.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:09 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Realising my life

Originally Posted by MrFixit63 View Post
Thank you everyone I have pretty much recovered from the food poisoning. For some reason my head and feelings feel bent and broken an emotional mess.
Food poisoning can make you feel wretched, Fixy. I'm sure you'll feel brighter soon. Here's a Headlump Hug to see you on your way!
Old 08-15-2014, 10:16 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Realising my life

Bit late posting today, sorry. I have been very busy! Got up early and went jogging and then worked in the garden for hours. Just had a shower and sitting down to catch up with everyone

I'm on day 6 of no bingeing and feeling very happy. The extra activity is helping a lot!

Sounds like we Julyers are all doing pretty well. Lots of positive posts and determination

How you doing, Midnight?

Happy Friday all xxx
Old 08-15-2014, 02:29 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Thanks for all the lovely post's. It's so nice to be able to talk and not bottle it all up.made it through today. Yey me...... night all xx
Old 08-15-2014, 02:41 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Realising my life

Good night, petals. Sleep well xx

I hope your daughter did well in her exams I also hope that hubby of yours is being more considerate
Old 08-15-2014, 03:50 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Hello everyone I am feeling a lot better now I'm a lot happier now I don't know what was going on. Everyone have a safe weekend.
Let's make it a good sober one..
Old 08-15-2014, 03:52 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Altoids View Post

Glad to hear that you ate in such a good attitude
Old 08-15-2014, 03:54 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ccam1973 View Post
Good morning Julyers! Hope everyone is doing great this morning.

Mr. F, hope you are feeling better, only had food poisoning once and wouldn't wish that on anyone!! Kahlia, your posts are never too long!

Missy, glad you are back with us. You can do this!

Eyes, glad you didn't give in the other night, great job.

Lisa, congratulations on 30 days yesterday. That's AWESOME! Keep it up.

Altoids, sounds like you are doing great and enjoying your daughter being in town. PHS11, glad you are able to unwind by kicking your friends butt on the course! Usually it's me getting my butt kicked, although I love every minute that I hack around the course, lol.

Petals, hope you are doing ok!

Everyone else, hope all is well and we all have a great sober Friday.

Heading to go scalloping with my son and some family friends for the weekend. This is where i messed up last year and gave in after 9 months sober; scalloping with the same friends. Spent another 9 months drinking around the clock!!!

This time, it is not happening. Gong to enjoy the water and weekend with my son; he's 9 and heads back to school on Monday... I'll be checking in as often as I can!

Happy Friday everyone! Stay strong
Scalloping sounds interesting I am going to google it. Be safe and have fun
Old 08-15-2014, 03:56 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by HeadLump View Post
Bit late posting today, sorry. I have been very busy! Got up early and went jogging and then worked in the garden for hours. Just had a shower and sitting down to catch up with everyone

I'm on day 6 of no bingeing and feeling very happy. The extra activity is helping a lot!

Sounds like we Julyers are all doing pretty well. Lots of positive posts and determination

How you doing, Midnight?

Happy Friday all xxx
What type of garden lumpy flower?
Vegetable? Or medicinal ;-)