Class of February 2013 Part 9

Old 10-09-2013, 12:20 AM
  # 261 (permalink)  

Poof! Here she comes Serene! ♥

dinner fairy.jpg

Love V xx
Old 10-09-2013, 01:29 AM
  # 262 (permalink)  

Good morning from the Netherlands all. Feeling good as I head towards my 7 weeks of sobriety. Some ups and downs along the way but feeling a huge sense of freedom (does that make any sense to anybody?) Maybe its that I finally feel I am taking control over my own life and not allowing my bipolar & addictions to tell me how to live and what to think and do. I am taking each day as it comes and enjoying the simple pleasures in life...things I was either too depressed or hungover (or often both) to appreciate. As always thanks for your wonderful support. To be able to chat to people who really understand is an incredible thing. Over the years I have tried all sorts of ways to get help and this beautiful forum is an inspiration. Non judgemental, encouraging and inspiring. Blessings to you all and especially our Dee! Dank je wel!
Old 10-09-2013, 01:43 AM
  # 263 (permalink)  

Just got back from walk on the beach this is hard to explain but I realize why I find it hard to receive love and affection and give it light a lightning bolt I had a big cry a very healing one and just let go and asked for help learning to love again it felt like the bottle top popped off I feel like I can breathe and pressure released just needed to share haven't with anyone else I just know you will get it I'm so greatful for you guys xxxxx
Old 10-09-2013, 01:44 AM
  # 264 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Ummm....just realised that I said I was grateful that it is hot for Dee and liss....oops....didn't mean that at all.
Splat brain...way too tired.

Wish the dinner fairy would pop by and cook for me! ♥

Love V xx
You are just to funny x
Old 10-09-2013, 01:44 AM
  # 265 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SereneEdition View Post
liss - Are you in Australia too? For some reason I thought you were in the UK.
Haha yes serene Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi
Old 10-09-2013, 01:46 AM
  # 266 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by firstweek View Post
Good morning from the Netherlands all. Feeling good as I head towards my 7 weeks of sobriety. Some ups and downs along the way but feeling a huge sense of freedom (does that make any sense to anybody?) Maybe its that I finally feel I am taking control over my own life and not allowing my bipolar & addictions to tell me how to live and what to think and do. I am taking each day as it comes and enjoying the simple pleasures in life...things I was either too depressed or hungover (or often both) to appreciate. As always thanks for your wonderful support. To be able to chat to people who really understand is an incredible thing. Over the years I have tried all sorts of ways to get help and this beautiful forum is an inspiration. Non judgemental, encouraging and inspiring. Blessings to you all and especially our Dee! Dank je wel!
So true firstweek just pure love here I'm so proud of you xxxx
Old 10-09-2013, 01:48 AM
  # 267 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Poof! Here she comes Serene! ♥

Love V xx
PooF it over here dude I got a huge family only thing they all want different meals need a menu in this house ahhhhhhhhhhh
Old 10-09-2013, 01:51 AM
  # 268 (permalink)  

Hey it's day light savings now ?
Old 10-09-2013, 02:01 AM
  # 269 (permalink)  

Oh how you crack me up liss!!! Glad you had a good healing cry on the beach love.

And firstweek ~ of course it makes sense! This is the only place in my life where I feel that people actually understand me.
The rest is a roller coaster. Still so hard, still such precarious ups and downs.

The simple pleasures are wonderful; they make up for all of the hard stuff that I (and we), still have to deal with one day at a time.

Sorry, introspective moment. Too much stress.

So much love,

V xx
Old 10-09-2013, 02:41 AM
  # 270 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by liss74 View Post
Just got back from walk on the beach this is hard to explain but I realize why I find it hard to receive love and affection and give it light a lightning bolt I had a big cry a very healing one and just let go and asked for help learning to love again it felt like the bottle top popped off I feel like I can breathe and pressure released just needed to share haven't with anyone else I just know you will get it I'm so greatful for you guys xxxxx
A good cry is a great release mechanism! Be kind to yourself! My Irish father has a great saying...."there are enough people out there ready to beat you with sticks you don't need to beat yourself"..... I love that xxx
Old 10-09-2013, 02:51 AM
  # 271 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by firstweek View Post

A good cry is a great release mechanism! Be kind to yourself! My Irish father has a great saying...."there are enough people out there ready to beat you with sticks you don't need to beat yourself"..... I love that xxx
Thanx first week soooooooo trUE ! Your Irish father is smart man xx
Old 10-09-2013, 02:51 AM
  # 272 (permalink)  

God it's good to have a laugh night my beautiful peeps mwa xxxxxxxx
Old 10-09-2013, 01:40 PM
  # 273 (permalink)  

Good morning it's 29 here today and I have day of first one in 2 weeks so I'm going to type up assignment then hit the beach with NO kids yeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaa wish you guys could come with me have a craCKA of a day K xxxxxx
Old 10-10-2013, 10:19 AM
  # 274 (permalink)  

Good night all from The Netherlands....hope you are all doing ok and staying strong! Sending good vibes your way! x
Old 10-10-2013, 12:08 PM
  # 275 (permalink)  

HoT hoT Hot todaY !!!!! Lots to do today much love to you ALL xxxxxx
Old 10-10-2013, 11:17 PM
  # 276 (permalink)  

liss - this makes so much more sense! I wondered why Dee & V could understand all the words you use - some of them are new to me. Thought it might be a british empire thing. Oh, the stories we make up to tell ourselves when there are much easier explanations!

firstweek - Great to hear you're doing well! Congrats on 8 weeks. What a great opportunity to stop & re-connect with all that is wonderful around you.

V-
Thanks for dinner - it was the best meatloaf ever! I even had some leftovers tonight
Old 10-10-2013, 11:37 PM
  # 277 (permalink)  

Mmmmmmm meatloaf! (aka Homer Simpson)
But really Serene, yum.

Getting ready to make dinner here; the fairy is available for O/S transport. ♥

Hope it wasn't too hot in NSW and QLD today.

Love to everyone,

V xx
Old 10-11-2013, 02:10 AM
  # 278 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SereneEdition View Post
liss - this makes so much more sense! I wondered why Dee & V could understand all the words you use - some of them are new to me. Thought it might be a british empire thing. Oh, the stories we make up to tell ourselves when there are much easier explanations!

firstweek - Great to hear you're doing well! Congrats on 8 weeks. What a great opportunity to stop & re-connect with all that is wonderful around you.

V- Thanks for dinner - it was the best meatloaf ever! I even had some leftovers tonight
You are SO funneeeeee I am laughing a lot serene !!!!! Xxxx
Old 10-11-2013, 02:11 AM
  # 279 (permalink)  

Where do you live serene ?
Old 10-11-2013, 09:23 PM
  # 280 (permalink)  

I'm in the US - California. Warm days and cool nights.

I got stuck out today in skirt and the temperature dropped after the sun went down, so it was a long walk home.

Hope you had a good dinner V!

I'm supposed to head to a party tonight and see friends, but staying in is what I feel like doing, so I'll be a hermit. It so wonderful to be able to drop by here and say hi to friends.

I've been running around and mildly stressed with 'things to do' for a few weeks and it's the first time that I can sense the 'slipping into old habit' territory - picking up diet cokes on the run, eating a lot, etc - and not noticing it. I know that if I'm not careful that this can keep going and eventual lead to picking up, so want to get back on track and that starts with resting.

Enjoy your weekend!