Nite Nite Chama,
Are you heading off to bed now?
If so, have a nice and peaceful sleep.
See you in the morning my friend,
Hugs,
Kimmy XOXO
Old 06-18-2009, 07:17 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone. Today is my Friday for work, so I am so excited. We are out of town again this weekend for a sporting event for my kids...its all weekend so I need to make a bunch of food (my kids love pasta salad and tortellini salads) and bake a couple turkey breasts for sandwiches. The appraiser cancelled on me so of course I procrastinated on getting the house stuff done. Now he is coming first thing Monday morning and we are gone all weekend, so guess what I am doing tonite...it will be busy one. The one nice thing is that i am sober, so I will be able to deal with it

Hope you all have a great day and Jade09 please hang in there and do not dwell in the past....it is done and gone and you can't change it. What you can change is now. I have been so surprised at how my relationship with my husband has changed in this short 9 days. Even with my kids. They are really coming around. As my husband said to me "Time heals all wounds" Take the "bull by the horns" and dive into your new life without alcohol. I think you will be surprised at how fast things turn around for you. Hang in there my friend:ghug3

Have a good day all.

Cindy
Old 06-18-2009, 08:35 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Just wanted to check in quick and let everyone know I'm still here! Day 18! I've been pretty busy lately...between work, going to the gym, and hanging with the boy and my new kitty.

It's been SO, SO hot here lately! mid-upper 90s. Just trying to stay cool...and sober! I haven't had any urges to drink lately. I hope it stays this way.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:38 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  
JJB

Hi
i'm not new on SR but i'm new in the class of June!
I flunked and have decided I should change class and try starting all over again!
So here i am on Day one!
Hi everyone

Old 06-18-2009, 09:11 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Hi JJB,

Been there, done that! Glad to have you here! We are a fun group. Hang in there!

Hi Lindsay, Great 18 days! I am hoping to be there in a week or so! Is it humid in Miss? I lived in NJ for awhile and the humidity was brutal. I live in Washington now and it is very dry here.

Where the heck is everyone else?

Cindy
Old 06-18-2009, 10:30 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Day 27 for me. Hope all is well.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:03 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  

HI everybody, just checking in to see how everyone is doing. Feeling good here but having a hard time getting work done/started this week. I need to motivate myself again.

Hope everyone is well :ghug2
Old 06-18-2009, 01:35 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  

Hey there NewBeginning...hang in there it takes time.

Way to go Chama on 27!! You rock...

Where's Kimmy XOXOXOXO?
Old 06-18-2009, 03:25 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Day 18 whooooo hoooooo!! sorry just pleased with my self
Old 06-18-2009, 04:19 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Hello everyone,

This morning I started working on the wedding card again, then Hubby and I left the house for a while...we were out and about to see if he could fill out some more applications (this whole job thing is driving me crazy...lol.).
Then when I came back home I grabbed a bite to eat....left over spaghetti, after that I worked on the card again...I'm really liking how it's turning out

So, now here I am...checking in with all you fine people.
Day 18 and still moving right along...not feeling too bad either.

Eclipse-Sounds like you've been one busy girl...but at the same time you seem very happy. I'm soo proud of you, you seem to be pretty excited with how things are going and your hanging in there...Keep it up girly.

Lindsay-I'm glad your not getting urges to drink...to tell you the truth, I have been getting them. I guess the important thing is that I don't give in to the urges...lol.
It's good to hear your staying busy....try to stay cool. It's pretty warm here too, I'm about to kick the window A/C on...Blah!!!!
Thank you for checking in with us...Have fun with your new kitty, they are soo cute when their still babies.

JJB-Welcome to the class of June...
There are a lot of really nice classmates in here...I love them to pieces.
Enjoy your stay and keep coming back and checking in with us.

Chama- Go Chama, Go Chama, Go Chama!!!!
27 days....Girl you are doing soo good, I keep trying to catch up with you...lol.
Keep em' coming.

NewBeginning010-Thank you for checking in...
I'm sorry to hear that your having a hard time getting work done.
Tomorrow is another day....hopefully a better one at that.
Chin up!!!

Spen71-Day 18!!!! I'm pleased with you too!
No need to say your sorry...if I were you, I would be gleaming with pride.
18 days as a lot of days, you deserve to be proud of yourself.
Now pat yourself on the back....

Well, I guess I'm going to go and work on my card again...once I'm finished and I finally display a picture of it (with possibly the help from Chammy), you guys will probably will be like...it took her this long to make that...lol.

I hope everyone is doing well...
For the ones who have checked in so far, "Way to go!"
And for those who haven't yet...if you are reading this and when you have the time...Please check in with us, we would really love to hear from you

Take care fellow Junebugs and be good to yourselves,
Hugs and God Bless!!!
Wuv Ya's,
Kimmy XOXO
Old 06-18-2009, 05:23 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  

You'll never catch up to me!
Old 06-18-2009, 05:51 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  

I hope I "never" do
Old 06-18-2009, 07:13 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  

Exclamation iI AM HERE....I WROTE TO EVERYONE THIS A. M.

Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Hi JJB,

Been there, done that! Glad to have you here! We are a fun group. Hang in there!

Hi Lindsay, Great 18 days! I am hoping to be there in a week or so! Is it humid in Miss? I lived in NJ for awhile and the humidity was brutal. I live in Washington now and it is very dry here.

Where the heckeveryone else?

is Cindy
I CAN'T EVEN FIND WHERE I WROTE U GUYS......I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!...IT'S BEEN 5 DAYS TOMORROW A.M., I HAVE HAD NO NARCOTICS....I NEED YA'LL BUT CAN'T SEEM TO FIND U!!!!....I STILL CAN'T DO PRIVATE MESSAGES ECLIPSE....SO I COULDN'T REPLY......I'M SO GLAD I WAS MISSED!!!!HELP!!!!
Old 06-18-2009, 07:26 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  

I had to paste this where u could find it!!!!lol

[QUOTE=ADayAtATime;2266178](((Chammy)))
HELLO............................................. .........................EVERYONE!!!!!!
It's good hearing from you this evening

Uggggg, You get the restless leg syndrome too....I .....O TOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
[QUOTE=bnme247;2265118]Just checking in.........letting everyone know i haven't fallen off the face of the earth.....after the death of my lil doggie, i thought i would go off the deep end...but i'm still chuggin along....all is getting better....one day @ a time....i have missed u all....truly, and am happy to reprt i am on day 3 of no narcotics with a lil help from a friend....someone i poured my heart out to, that barely knew me.....but could relate to every thing i was feeling....he gave me some wonderful advice...and encouragement.....i was off from work yesterday...and that was my mission for the day....find a doctor that i could see asap, and i did.....!!!!!!!!!!!i am happy to report, i have joined a group, i don't have to seek na meetings....everything is all right there counseling and help!!! I will join my group oficially..(spelling has always been good w me...that's one thing that has been effecteD by my use..uggghhh)anyway...on fri. June 26th......a day @ a time, chamma, believe, and the rest of you guys....i hope u are all rockin on,,,,as i had told u all before drinking wasn't my addiction, mine came in pill form, but i love the june bugs....so imma keep in touch w/ u guys....can't seem to find the love and support like u all have shown me here!!!.......ok....enuff 4 2 day.....gotta get ready for work...............................much luv, bnme247

Last edited by bnme247; 06-18-2009 at 07:29 PM. Reason: TRYING TO FIND EVERYONE!!!!
Old 06-18-2009, 07:33 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  

Hey...............just trying to find everyone....i'm still doin good today, wishing i could pm but still not enough posts....maybe i will be able to keep up....how's it goin for you? ECLIPSE, CHAMMY, A DAY @ A TIME, BELIEVE.......

Last edited by bnme247; 06-18-2009 at 07:35 PM. Reason: FORGOT TO ADDRESS U GUYS....
Old 06-18-2009, 07:39 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  

hey bnme247...hope you are doing ok....i just logged on if you need to chat?? what's going on??
Old 06-18-2009, 07:42 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Welcome JJB. Nice to see you back Bnme and Believe.

Therapy really sucked again this week. I'm really disconnected. Been going through a tough week but no strong urge to drink. So at least there is that!

Hope all is well!
Old 06-18-2009, 07:48 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

hey chama....sorry therapy didn't do much for you...and it's been a rough week...but at least your not drinking, then it would no doubt be much worse. Hopefully this is just a rough patch, a step in your recovery. you should be proud, it's ok to not maintain the positive attitude every single day, that's too exhausting. your mood will swing again back in the right direction
Old 06-18-2009, 07:50 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  

(((BNME247)))

There you are...I had a feeling that since they made a part 2, that a few of us would get lost, I was even lost when we were given a new home...lol.
I expect that it will happen again after we get to so many posts...then there will probably be a part 3. I didn't even know that they split the threads up like that.

I'm soo happy you found us
5 Days tomorrow!!!! That is great!!!!
I'm sorry that we all got a little lost in here when you needed us the most.
I hope your doing ok, just keep hanging there.
I'm soo happy you made it here and checked in with us, I hope we don't get seperated anymore.

Sending Hugs your way :ghug3
God Bless you!
Kimmy XOXO

Eclipse-Thank you for guiding BNME here
Old 06-18-2009, 07:53 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

Hi Jade09

How are you doing tonight?...good I hope
Huggies to you,
Kimmy XOXO