Notices

Class of November Part 4

Old 12-30-2008, 08:33 AM
  # 101 (permalink)  

Sorry LB...i've been chatting all mornign ....can you hit a meeting tonight? A clean house does help me feel more centered...plus some nice music and a good meal....

pm me some....i miss you!
Old 12-30-2008, 08:53 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  
OMG everything's real

I will try get on that darn chat room - the last time I just wound up with a big white screen and a feeling of claustrophobia, lol!! Plus someone had weed in the pot plant - Timzup I think!
Old 12-30-2008, 08:56 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  

ah hau!!! tht is where timmy has been all month

we have to get you chat inabled hon we talk trash and have a blast

you gonna be up a while?
Old 12-30-2008, 10:29 AM
  # 104 (permalink)  

Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted here for a long time. Kind of a rough holiday season. But things seem to be getting back to normal. Can I join in on your run? I actually am not a runner, but I do love to walk. I have always wanted to start running, but just always hated it. I did a 4 mile run last summer - mostly fast walking and some running (my face was completely purple by the time I got done.) But I did it!

I am going for a walk today with a friend....we have 5 feet of snow here and so I will be doing it in my big ole' snow boots and coat, etc., but its sunny and at I am craving fresh air!

Have a great day!
Old 12-30-2008, 10:45 AM
  # 105 (permalink)  
OMG everything's real

Of course you can join in Eclipse. Sorry you have had a rough time.

Nands, you guys talk more trash in the chat room that you do on here? How is this possible? (only kidding!)

BTW - just to say thank you to you all for being here today. You've kept me straight when I really didn't want to be! Tomorrow will be a better day! LB xxx
Old 12-30-2008, 11:00 AM
  # 106 (permalink)  

I felt like i deserted you for chat guinifly! oh you are being sarcastic lol

glad you came here eclipse..but you are setting a bad standard here..this lot will think i need to start walking now while it's still cold
Old 12-30-2008, 11:19 AM
  # 107 (permalink)  
I'm just a little unwell

Eclipse - yes! Join us in our virtual 5K! Glad to see you back. Really.
Old 12-30-2008, 01:05 PM
  # 108 (permalink)  

Aww you guys!! Running?? OMG why? it would kill me.

LB why would we run if we could walk? I have a treadmill in the garage collecting dust

Very long day today. More relatives arriving this evening, soooooooooooo tired and work tomorrow!

How are you all? This running talk is scaring me. Going to run to the shower now, is that classed as exersise??
Old 12-30-2008, 01:07 PM
  # 109 (permalink)  

Pixie!!!!!!

if we can get all us girls on at the same time we are getting togethre a posse to go after those naughty boys!

After you sort the ponesy and people and get them all tucked you'll have to come back and join us for a walk....(they say run, but beileive me they are slow)!!!!!
Old 12-30-2008, 01:08 PM
  # 110 (permalink)  

Have we misplaced jiggy now?
Old 12-30-2008, 01:13 PM
  # 111 (permalink)  

LOL its a deal!

It's not the same without them boys but dont tell them I said so)

I have better go get my shower. I said I was popping up for a shower over an hour ago and been hiding in my bedroom on here ever since. Does that make me a rude person?

Eclipse :ghug3 good to see you back xx
Old 12-30-2008, 01:28 PM
  # 112 (permalink)  
OMG everything's real

Pix, it makes you a person who needs a bit of peace and space. Sounds normal to me!!

Wasn't being sarcastic nands. I meant it! Us, slow runners? hmmmph. I'm so relieved actually, I didn't think anyone else ran as slow as me and still counted it as not walking. It's very tiring actually, running in slow motion like that.

We have a cancer research race over here every June. Pixy, you're in England - aha!! Caught you!! What do you say? It's 3miles and you can walk it. My little girl walked it with me last year. Was she ever gutted when she realised we had to do a second lap.
Old 12-30-2008, 01:29 PM
  # 113 (permalink)  

not rude at all pix...you are entitle to some time...

I'm actually getting just a little put out about the boys...

realy not nice to stay out without a word....I realy just hope all of them are safe...and LB....you better stay safe too...it's a hard time to be sober you know and what with your being sick...you need extra care right now.

argh...wish we could all just spend an evening together sometime even if it's virtual
Old 12-30-2008, 02:15 PM
  # 114 (permalink)  

LB what date in June? I'm seeing Take Thatn in june. I will do the race if it doesn't fall on the same date! (I cannot believe I am agreeing to this)
Old 12-30-2008, 02:19 PM
  # 115 (permalink)  

what the heck is take thatn????

pixie...when do those people leave...date and time please in english
Old 12-30-2008, 02:25 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  
OMG everything's real

It's all different dates in different towns Pixy. So you need to look it up on the Cancer Research website. It's a great atmosphere! Really fun!

Nands, welcome to the English man! This is what they do, p*ss off out and you never know when they are going to come back. Actually, I think Wibbles is probably whimpering to himself in bed. There is a truly wicked flu going round at the moment and I bet it's just moved up north. fizzy will be struck down next.

And I am starting to feel better at last. I think I might live you know?!

Take That is a boyband. Well, they were a boyband about 15 years ago. Now they are a man band!

Old 12-30-2008, 02:44 PM
  # 117 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lostbutterfly View Post
it looks like timmy, wibs, fizzy and jiggy!!!!!! so thats were they ran off to!

Thank you LB!!!!!

teee hee hee
Old 12-30-2008, 03:14 PM
  # 118 (permalink)  

When they were around 15yrs ago I was way too pregnant to see them in concert. I saw them last yr in Milton Keynes, Fantastic!! Next year I am seeing them in Glasgow.

Nands do you mean when do the family leave? New years day lol. Probably leaving in the evening.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:21 PM
  # 119 (permalink)  

good...i think you need a break

the new year is going to be a good one for all of us..bits and peices may be a little rough but there will be enough fellowship, friendship and life to keep us steady on course!

I'm full of positives right now! (cause my sponsor isn't here yet to do the scarry fear inventory..eeeeks...hides head under covers)

(snirkle)
Old 12-30-2008, 03:31 PM
  # 120 (permalink)  
I'm just a little unwell

Originally Posted by lostbutterfly View Post
Us, slow runners? hmmmph. I'm so relieved actually, I didn't think anyone else ran as slow as me and still counted it as not walking. It's very tiring actually, running in slow motion like that.
Hey! I'll have you know I actually RUN! LOL I have a short and wimpy stride, and I don't have a lot of endurance but I RUN!!

Harumph.