# 1 (permalink)  
Administrator

Class of November Part 4

Here is the last part:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...rt-3-a-20.html
Old 12-28-2008, 06:34 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Couldnt resist posting first.

Hope everyone had a wonderful christmas and is prepared for the New Year frenzy.
Old 12-28-2008, 06:55 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Wow it's taken me so long to read all your posts.

Your all doing so well. I sometimes think there is something wrong with me.

I'm back at work tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the rest. Its hard work cooking for 9 people. Yesterday was hectic I hid up stairs at one point as there was 13 people down stairs lol
Old 12-28-2008, 07:14 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

jeez guys i try to get a little sleep and you all just take over!

Allport! the nerve....but thats ok cause now you are going to be sucked into this thread and find yourself posting manically just like the rest of us!

Pixie....not a think wrong with you, you are just an alchoholic like the rest of us! being alchoholic may not be catching, but being sober certainly is! You will be getting sober soon...and once we are ALL sober (cough...cough.yes that includes our mia son's) I will be getting that tatoo i promised you all

Wibbles....did you sew that patch on your forehead yet? I got your wife a wibble stick to hit you over the head with when your mind starts going off in some crazy direction...
Old 12-28-2008, 07:20 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Maybe timmy found a better recovery site and has dumped us all?????

hmmmmmm..............

Jiggy...you need to check in too...

Wibbles...you haven't seen them out and about when you took your little christmas break did you?

we are having a temporary amnisty period where any and all may come back with out a lecture or anything...but it's only gonna last a few days cause fizzy will be back after the first.
Old 12-28-2008, 07:30 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Sorry we were having a party in Fizzy's light house, didn't you get the invite?

Old 12-28-2008, 07:35 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Your right Nands we need a welfare check on timmy and JOL.

Eclips hasn't been around for ages either.

Does anyone know what happend to coolmummy?

When I get sober there will be no escaping!! you will be sick of me nagging. Wibbs already is LOL
Old 12-28-2008, 07:45 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Perfectly Flawed

Sorry Miss Pixy, I tripped and fell yesterday...even pissed I hope I work it out by tomorrow.

I crave sobriety, it's just that sometimes I need a break from my constant self criticism.
Old 12-28-2008, 07:52 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

JOL I so understand.

I crave it too and I pray every day that I get the strength to take that final step. I will say one for you too.

I know I can do a day or two but I want this for life. It will be a new life!
Old 12-28-2008, 07:53 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

NANDS your in box is full!
Old 12-28-2008, 07:54 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

yes jiggy...you had better work it out quickly...you won't do much for your self estem if you die now will you!

remember how bad it got last time jigs...Please..don't let it go there again...you don't have that much worse it can get. At least stay home till your sober and for gd sake don't buy another bottle or whatever it is ...

Your a pretty damn special guy it's just the drink that's killin you

(hug)
Old 12-28-2008, 07:55 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

sorry pix...i'm doing some cleaning out of it right now..hard cause then i won't remember what i said to people and i'll end up looking stupid....or you'll see how inconsistant i can be...eeeeks....we need a bigger limit on the email!
Old 12-28-2008, 08:14 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
OMG everything's real

I hope you're not deleting any of my pearls of wisdom nands

And you said exactly what I was going to - there is nothing wrong with you pixie, you are just an alkie. You are in splendid company!!
Old 12-28-2008, 08:18 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Nands I do the same.

I dont like parting with my messages, there are some powerful words in those messages.

LB thank you x
Old 12-28-2008, 08:22 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
OMG everything's real

I just decorated a room sober, for the first time. I always thought it ended untidy because I was bollocksed by the time I got to the 3rd wall, but actually, it is just because I lose all interest!!!

Who would ever have thought there could be so much cr&p in one room. I've had to fill three rooms and the hallway to clear one bedroom.
Old 12-28-2008, 08:24 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

well...i've got my email address (non sr) available on my profile, so if my box is full (my god how obsene is that!) you may email my email long as you don't mind me having yours.

But you can ask others...they will tell you i am a dangerous woman once i have your regular address...you'll never get rid of me

The dmn dog won.....woke up the son and let her out the back way. Now he's stomping around angry and throwing a tissy....jeeez

Must Clean House!!!!
Old 12-28-2008, 08:34 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
OMG everything's real

My new thing to help me stem the chaos that is my life, is to follow the Beginner Baby Steps on flylady.net. She is a wonderful woman who helps you clean your house. Every day you get another little job to do until you have built up routines.

Easy things, like shine your sink before you go to bed (that's Day 1). All free. I've done it before and my family were astonished at my lovely house. But then I got drunk, and then I got sober and then ... well, you know!
Old 12-28-2008, 08:42 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Sounds like my eldest teenager. I have learned not to react but by the time hes finished stomping around I'm as angry as he is but would never show it!

Cooking a large roast dinner at the moment. I have ate way too much over christmas Huff!

Wish someone would come and shine my sink
Old 12-28-2008, 08:56 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Send me a ticket pixie

Oh....jiggy, timmy and wibs....just in case you didn't catch it

They are showing my house tomarrow at 1pm. I have to go to work...can't cheat anymore....must get those things done. Must be a good example of sobriety

Son has settled down. Still have to discuss NYE with him....if i have any doubts at all as to my ok ness i will go stay with a friend that night.

I rarely stay up till midnight anymore....trouble seeing the real point on that one.
Old 12-28-2008, 10:35 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
getting there

Pix, I totally agree with you... I can put some days together but I want it to be a lifestyle.

Nands, speaking of regular addresses I'm still awaiting that pony you said would be on its way.

I am worried about NYE... it's also my birthday. Don't have any structured plans yet so it will likely be a quiet evening with a few friends.