Notices

Bedtime Gratitude Prayer

Old 01-04-2006, 06:26 AM
  # 1041 (permalink)  

I am grateful that I have today off of both jobs! I am going to see Memoirs of a Geisha with my sponsor today. I am also grateful that I will soon be outta here. Florida, here I come..........
Old 01-04-2006, 02:46 PM
  # 1042 (permalink)  
Ben's Papa

Hope you enjoyed your day off,Sherry.
Hope you are feeling better,Eddie.
I am grateful that my daughters had supper ready when I got home from work and also cleaned the kitchen afterward.
God bless.
Old 01-04-2006, 03:52 PM
  # 1043 (permalink)  

Good for you Richie. It's great when the kids do good things, isn't it?

Just got back from the movie. It was a little weird. It was good, but confusing. I would say, wait and rent it, so u can rewind it.....lol.
Old 01-04-2006, 04:36 PM
  # 1044 (permalink)  
No expectations!

Thank you, Richie and Sherry!! I was feeling better today.

And I am grateful that I felt better today and made through the whole day at work.

Also sort of grateful that I have the house to myself tonight. Hubby is working out of town. Now I can really work on that Step, right?

Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 01-05-2006, 05:08 PM
  # 1045 (permalink)  
No expectations!

Grateful for a good visit with the gynecologist this morning. She said things look good. My blood pressure was textbook normal—120/80. She does want me to go for a mammogram however, which I don't really want to do, but I will anyway.

And grateful that I did get up and work out this morning before my appointment. It didn't wear me out like on Tuesday either. I had a fine day, in fact. I'm glad I didn't get sick like I thought I was going to earlier in the week.

Have a great night, y'all, wherever you are!!

Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 01-06-2006, 08:26 AM
  # 1046 (permalink)  

Hi everyone. Today I am grateful that I only have 2 more days left of work. Tomorrow I have to work both jobs, then I'm done til I get a job in Florida, which won't be hard. I am grateful that I can go take a nap right now to try and shake this cold. Have a great day, everyone.
Old 01-06-2006, 06:11 PM
  # 1047 (permalink)  
Ben's Papa

I hope you ladies are feeling better.
Old 01-06-2006, 06:36 PM
  # 1048 (permalink)  
No expectations!

Yeah, Sherry, I hope you are feeling better!! And thank you, Richie!! I am fine, just a bit tired from a busy last few days at work.

I am grateful that I got to the gym to lift before work this morning because I'm on call this weekend and I doubt I'd be able to squeeze that in.

And I'm grateful that I finally got a break from a slew of pages. I was on the phone with work from about 6:30PM to around 9!! Now maybe I can catch up around here.

Sleep well tonight, folks!!
Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 01-07-2006, 05:27 AM
  # 1049 (permalink)  

Thank you Eddie and Richie. Still trying to shake this cold. The cough is the only thing thats bothering me. No temp or chills, thank God. For that I am grateful.

I am real grateful that today is the last day that I have to work. I will have 3 days to pack. That will take about 2 hours, since I'm leaving most of my stuff here til I get set up down there. The rest of the time, I can rest up and get well for Florida!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 01-08-2006, 05:27 PM
  # 1050 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful that I have 30 days clean. It's been a lot of work. It gets harder each time I come back. I think I'll just stay this time. I have often heard people say: stay, it's easier, after the group says: keep coming back. Now I get it. I'm a little stubborn....LOL.

Also grateful to be feeling just a little better. One day at a time....

Sherry
Old 01-08-2006, 06:15 PM
  # 1051 (permalink)  
No expectations!

SHERRY
Congratulations
on 30 Days!!
Please DO stay!!
Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 01-09-2006, 05:13 AM
  # 1052 (permalink)  

Thanks Eddie. This time I want to stay: Honest, Open minded, and Willing. Sometimes I have to remind myself with the little slogans. Like: KISS. Keep it simple stupid! An addicts mind is like a dark alley; you don't wanna go there alone!

Have a great day gang!
Old 01-09-2006, 04:12 PM
  # 1053 (permalink)  
Ben's Papa

Congratulations,Sherry!And I'm glad you and Eddie are feeling better.
By the way,I am trying to get in better shape this year and watch my diet.I have been walking two miles a day since last Monday.My back finally stopped aching Saturday.
Have a great night,you all.
And God bless.
Old 01-09-2006, 04:29 PM
  # 1054 (permalink)  

Thanks Richie. I, too, plan on getting in better shape. I will have access to a fitness center, pool, and hot tub when I get to Florida. I am grateful for that. Also, I will be able to get outside and walk since it is not 12 degrees outside.... . That would be me after a 10 minute walk here...

Have a good night everyone.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:54 PM
  # 1055 (permalink)  
No expectations!

You're welcome, Sherry!! Thank you, Richie!! Congratulations on getting moving, too, Richie!! So, Sherry, is tomorrow the big day?

I am grateful that I made it through another wild weekend on call and a VERY busy Monday without breaking down in tears or snapping at anyone. We broke our filling record again today and the other full-time staff pharmacist was out, so it was tough, but we did it. I couldn't do it without my co-workers, though, of course. I work with a great bunch of people and I'm grateful for that, too.

And grateful for a REAL workout this morning in spinning class at the gym. I made it through that as well, although I was soaked before it was halfway through. I got up at 5AM this morning to make the class at 5:45AM after being up past eleven last night, but I'm glad I did it. Now let's see if I can make it to the gym to lift tomorrow morning. Have to crash here soon.

Best wishes with the move, Sherry, and with the exercise, Richie!! :Jumprope:

Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 01-10-2006, 10:51 AM
  # 1056 (permalink)  

Thanks Eddie. Tomorrow is the big day. I am grateful that today is my last day in this city. I leave for Florida tomorrow. I am kinda sad, though, as I won't have access to a computer for awhile. I will try to find the library. There should be one there. My friend that lives 45 minutes away has one. I will be seeing him once a week. Plus I am going to save up for one. I need my own puter anyway!

I am going to miss SR a whole bunch,l but know that I will be praying for you all.
Old 01-10-2006, 06:09 PM
  # 1057 (permalink)  
No expectations!

You're welcome again, Sherry!! Really going to miss you while your getting moved.

Grateful and happy to see my friend Patrick at our home group business meeting tonight. I guess he had been away over the holidays and stuff and I hadn't seen him in a while.

And grateful that I have been too busy to get depressed about my birthday next week. I haven't really thought about it much at all. The whole not having children thing makes me sad around my birthdays usually.

Hope all goes well tomorrow, Sherry, and that we see you again very soon!!
Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 01-11-2006, 03:07 PM
  # 1058 (permalink)  
Ben's Papa

Godspeed,Sherry.I pray everything will go well for you.Hope we hear from you soon.
Hey,Eddie.I'll loan you my kids for a while.They're grown so you don't have to change their diapers.
I am grateful tonight that the dream I had last night(in which I was buying a bag of weed) has not the least bit of truth to it.Stupid dreams!!!
God bless.
Old 01-11-2006, 04:16 PM
  # 1059 (permalink)  
No expectations!

Thanks, but no thanks, Richie. LOL. Two nights ago, I dreamed I was married to one of my co-workers. Weird. Haven't had any drug dreams in a while, though. Whew!

Grateful tonight that I was given the day off on Friday. I certainly feel I deserve it after this past weekend. Maybe I can get to the bank and stuff.

Also grateful that my husband is coming home tomorrow. It's been weird here with just the animals to talk to.

Have a swell evening, folks!!
Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 01-12-2006, 04:40 PM
  # 1060 (permalink)  
No expectations!

I was just talking on another thread about how pleased I am to be doing well at my job, so I thought I'd say that here, too. I am immensely grateful to be able to function so well at work. I used to be late, leave early, be slow, and have conflicts with co-workers, but that's no longer the case at all. Part of it is a better work environment and different people, but a lot of it is that I have changed. I'm clean and my ADD is treated with meds. Now I get there early, stay late, am pretty speedy, and I get along well with everyone. Wow! What a difference!!

Also grateful that I don't seem to be as sore from the exercise class I went to this morning as I was the last time I went to that class. I hope that means I'm getting in somewhat better shape. I'm certainly working out much harder than I have in years. I'm grateful for that, too. Now I have to decide what I want to do for exercise tomorrow. That reminds me. How's the walking going, Richie? Well, I hope.

Love and hugs,
Eddie