A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 7

Old 05-05-2007, 05:08 AM
  # 141 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Cindi, I am with teke with this. I think if you go out with this man it may be to soon even if in your head your thinking its just a friendly thing to do. but think about it you are really only around him when your not with someone... that right there has to tell you something. You never know maybe he is the man your supposed to be with but if you do anything at thr wrong time everything could get all screwed up.

Isnt there someone else who could teach you how to get the shrimp..
Old 05-05-2007, 05:17 AM
  # 142 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

As for me I have been up since 5:30am the time abf left to work. Then Michael woke up at 6 sheesh he didnt even let me go back to sleep. He is such a ball of energy. I tell you he worked up a plan to get to the computer and after the fifth time of him doing the same thign I caught on to his tricks. He would mess with something he should so when I leave the comp to take away whatever he has.. he throws the thing on the fall and as I am putting whatever it is he is messing with he starts running for the keyboard.

The I put on VH1 and Gwen Stefanie is on... one of her new songs Michael got so excited started dancing like crazy and clapping his hands so cute. I wish i could be home with him every day Like I was with my daughter. For my daughter I didnt have to work for the first 4 years. I didnt appreciate it then.. I felt like I had no life and that I was stuck within my home. God I know better now I wish I could changed the way i felt at that time.
Old 05-05-2007, 06:31 AM
  # 143 (permalink)  
grateful rca

WELL, the golf clubs are still here, so i guess eventually i will hear some thing of him, even if he don't call himself, he'll probably send someone at the clubs and by then maybe i'll feel better. well its definately not as bad as it been in the past for me, only i feel that i maybe have been a bit more irrratated by him being clean and expecting the relapse sooner or later. if he could have only held out longer, doing the next right thing, then maybe i could have learned to trust him again. he had too many secrets, and he let me know in an early morning rage, that it was not a good thing to try to discuss my fears with him. i think he gave me a few chances to do that but i guess, he thought that i should have all the info that i needed and then it was time to get over it. those were his thoughts, my emotions and fears didn't agree and i couldn't understand why he didn't understand how his addiction had effected me.

after he left, i knew that he had talked to his mom about him leaving so i did talk to her briefly and according to her, she had a fairly reasonable talk with him and a little possitivity about me to him, but she changes like the weather, so talking to her is totally out. that was then, and i did find out what his excuse was, and it was the same as usual, he couldn't take my mouth, that he had done all i asked him to do and that he gave me what i ask for and his money, but still i fussed all the time and wanted him out. that i kept reminding him that everything here belonged to me. she said that she explained to him that i have been here all that time, trying to stick by him, but like i said, she changes like the weather. she's also kind of strapped for money and when he's with her, she gets what should go into our household and the rest he was in the past, able to spend it the way he wanted and stay out as long as he wanted without having to deal with me and my mouth.

i guess thats the way he likes it though. there is nothing i can or want to try to do about that. its not an exceptable situation for me, and thats just that.

up for the day i guess, almost raring to go with no place to go, just hanging out here until my hair is conditioned and dried. my son asked me to take him to see superman, but i don't know yet if i want to do that, it would give the two of them something to do to keep their minds occupied, but my older son is suppose to come by and do a little work on my car, but i know how that goes, maybe he will and maybe he won't. just have to wait and see if he will.

its funny how this little boy has grown up to be a little man with a family of his own and has the knowledge of how to work on mom's car. can't depend on him though to do what he says he's gonna, and i don't think i've taught him to be that way.
Old 05-05-2007, 08:09 AM
  # 144 (permalink)  

Teke, no matter what you said or did, if he's binging it has nothing to do with you. You taught me that and I believe it 100%
i guess its like the drug, all of a sudden you get this terrible case of the missing ah syndrome, and then it goes away.
Thats exactly what it is, look at it that way.

Ive made 20 dollars off junk. I can buy coffee and diapers. YEAH!!!
Ive completely reorganized my garage. Im happy with it, ahve a charity pile and a next sale pile (a friends having one in a few weeks.)

Jewelz, your little one sounds so cute, I love when mine act like that. and I too wish I could spend more time with my kids. My goal is more quality time doing fun free things, it will strengthen our bond.

Teke Hang in there, Start doing for you. Everytime you feel something missing the void, orr lonely find something else to focus on, it gets easier, I am sure of that.

MIL called today. She said "I love you" and dont let him back, protect your children at all costs. She heard from BIL he showed up drunk. She wouldnt let him in, amde him a sandwich and dropped him off at AHs place. BIL was crying "Dont leave me with that psycho, hes the devil" about AH.
So suspiscions concerned theyve been busy being active. I love the man, but feeling reality of it all
Old 05-05-2007, 08:30 AM
  # 145 (permalink)  
grateful rca

good for you on the yard sale, i'm sure you're not finished yet, are you? while sitting here, i thought i'd see what all the talk about myspace is, so i was wondering if your name there is cinderella? i guess when i get a little bored, i'll go back there and take a look around a little more, there are a lot of high school buddies that i haven't seen since graduation and i was wondering if i can find any of them there. i did find a really cool pic for my desk top
Old 05-05-2007, 09:23 AM
  # 146 (permalink)  
grateful rca

well i checked out myspace, had to join, in order to do much, didn't do anything but create a space, don't know much about that kind of stuff, but i found my bestest gf, there too, i was supprized to see her there. she's the one that i can talk to about MOST anything, but not exactly all, only the folks here gets the really juciy stuff.LOl but she knows a lot, we've know each other, lived next door to each other, prayed and cried together, went to church and partied, had addicts together, and god mother to my last two, for about 18 yrs. we even have the same first name and she has the same nick name as my ah. oh well. i guess i'll have to conjure up her phone number and give her an update, don't think i've talked to her this yr, but don't matter, when we do get to talk, we only just make up for lost time. she used to kind of like my bil too.
Old 05-05-2007, 10:31 AM
  # 147 (permalink)  
grateful rca

bluegirl, sorry but right now, i have no idea how to do that, i had to sign on to try to send my friend a message and got that message that says she is on private, i don't know her number, we have both moved sinced the last time we talked but we do have a mutual friend who knows how to contact her, just haven't done that yet. maybe one day i'll take the time to figure out my space, but today may not be the day. kind of feeling like i need to go back to sleep for a bit, just to be able to start over. i got up as usual around 6, and got myself dressed for the day, but i'm still kind of groggy and feeling kind of bored and wanting to just start my day over, since it is kind of slow here. in a minute
Old 05-05-2007, 11:39 AM
  # 148 (permalink)  

Teke, I am cinderella on my space.
go to your home page Teke, click on home. On the left hand side there is something that says Tell others about your myspace or something like that and then says
www.myspace.com/____________
writte down what it says where I put the blank and post that on here, its probably like a 8 or 9 digit number.

We will all connect us with you
Old 05-05-2007, 12:42 PM
  # 149 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

anvil are you on myspace too... sorry question mark key dont work
Old 05-05-2007, 01:13 PM
  # 150 (permalink)  

Our myspace friends are growing. YEAH
My aunt and grandma came by brought me and the boys lunch and handed me $50 and said Happy moms day, use it to take care of the kids. YEAH. They can go on end of year field trip and I can buy shrimp.

5 year old just broke my TV, theres always something. Garage sale made $20.50. Not bad for a morning home in my pjs with junk I would have donated.

My lil sis is gonna spend the night, Im trying to avoid cleaning the house and aquariums, really gotta get on it
Old 05-05-2007, 01:41 PM
  # 151 (permalink)  
grateful rca

ok can somebody tell me how to post these pics, i already uploaded them in user cp

ok here's papa bo

Last edited by teke; 05-05-2007 at 02:13 PM.
Old 05-05-2007, 01:57 PM
  # 152 (permalink)  

I dont know how to do it that way Teke.
I upload them to photobucket.com and then copy and paste the img code
Old 05-05-2007, 02:19 PM
  # 153 (permalink)  
grateful rca

looks like i can only do one at a time, i think this is the puppies
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
246.jpg (25.2 KB, 28 views)
Old 05-05-2007, 02:30 PM
  # 154 (permalink)  
grateful rca

ok, let me try something else

papa bo, he seems a little unhappy because precious let everybody see the babies but him.LOL
Attached Images
244.jpg (21.5 KB, 28 views)
Old 05-05-2007, 02:32 PM
  # 155 (permalink)  
grateful rca

now for mama precious, she wanted to smile for the camera
Attached Images
243.jpg (15.2 KB, 28 views)
Old 05-05-2007, 02:35 PM
  # 156 (permalink)  
grateful rca

and now for grandma and precious, last one i promise.LOL

yeah!!!!!! i did it.!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
248.jpg (28.8 KB, 28 views)
Old 05-05-2007, 02:45 PM
  # 157 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Teke the puppies are so cute!! My daughter peek over my shoulder and said aww there so cute.. then she said whose puppies are those and I told her my friend. She said pappa dog looks mean, LOL

Thanks for sharing your pic I think I saw it a long time ago but now that I got to know you it means more to me.
Old 05-05-2007, 02:48 PM
  # 158 (permalink)  
grateful rca

precious still won't allow bo to even look at the puppies. he's kind of mad i think. he still keeps tring to take a look at them though. precious really has a fit when he goes near them.

bo just looks mean, he's a softee. precious is the boss over this yard.
Old 05-05-2007, 03:13 PM
  # 159 (permalink)  

Cute. Precious is so precious
Old 05-05-2007, 03:25 PM
  # 160 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i had my daughter take these today, we were just fooling around, trying still to learn how to work this laptop and how to do what with the camera. gotta get me a digital camera, these were taken with my camcorder. pics don't always come out so clear, but again, i don't really know how to work it either. just haven't taken the time to learn about all these new fangled gadgets they make these days.lol

i talked to my cousin last night and i mentioned that we ought to go out one day, maybe have a glass of wine, but i think that if i did, i couldn't claim clean anymore, besides, she is so sick i think. she say that she quit useing crack, i don't know, never saw her do anything but now i know that she drinks a lot of beer, too much beer for somebody who claims to be clean for 7 yrs and who has only one kidney. i think that she don't need to be drinking anything so i think it won't be me who takes her out for no wine. i don't want any wine anyway. never been a drinker, when i used, i went straight for the gusto.