Blogs

Notices

A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 7

Old 05-04-2007, 06:46 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Funny Ive thrown 2 boxes of garbage out and I just moved here 4 months ago. Most garbage is still at other house
Old 05-04-2007, 06:56 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Blues, then theres the safey things at school that send them home with stickers and advertisements. Why give 9 and 10 year olds a book on Saturns? I understand Saturns sponsored the free bike helmets, but give brochures to kids
Old 05-04-2007, 07:02 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  
grateful rca

hey yall, my daughter just brought one of the puppies out, and they are so adorable, no bigger than a little guinnie(sp) pigs or hampster or something. precious still won't let bo see the puppies yet but she'll let us hold them. she's a really good mom. i want my daughter to take some pics of them before i give them away.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:18 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i don't know whats wrong with my teens, they were more organized when they were younger, then it was the stickers, papers and toys not it that plus all the clothes and shoes everywhere. gotta find a way to make them keep their rooms clean. they don't care about allowance or anything, they don't really care about not being able to watch tv, they don't try to go many places. gotta find a way.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:25 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Cindi, teke I am horrible with money I just seem to spend it aimlessly. But this week I got a little better for example I usually spend 10 to get to abf moms house and from there I usually spend another 15 dollars to get home. But since it was so nice out I took the train. Thats 25 bucks I saved instead of putting it with my money I put it away.. hopefully its a start to saving.

I finally got Michael to bed yippee.. the boy has so much energy at a year old. I could only imagine at two sheesh I will really be tired then.

Then my daughter comes into my room and tells me not to really bother her cause she is watching High School Musical the movie.

Abf gets paid today I wonder how much he's going to give me. Hopefully something decent because I paid bills with my whole check and need the money. But thats another thing I am usually behind a months bills on everything. This week I didnt wait I piad everything... feels kinda good. I am trying to be straight with the money because I want to put my daughter in dance class. It cost 100 dollars for seven weeks and thats real cheap out here. I know she wants this she never gets to do anything different and she loves to be around people unlike me. My mom used to call me the anti social child.. boy did I hate that. Well I am gonna stop talking for a bit cause I see I could just keep going.

Teke, earlier I was at the bank thinking about what Cindi said about seeing our faces and imagining what our voice sound like. I know what a couple of people look like from myspace so that left you and anvil. I wonder what you two look like also.
I am gonna step away for a bit and get myself settled I would try to be back.

Hugs,
Jewel
Old 05-04-2007, 07:32 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  
grateful rca

jewelz, no need to feel like you have to stop talking, just go right ahead and get it all out, sure feels better when you do. i think you guys understand me better than anybody. i did post an older pic once before the site crash, don't know how to do it again. i was trying to wait until i got a newer updated one, i really don't like to take pics, i don't think i take good ones, but they do say that pics don't lie.LOL
Old 05-04-2007, 07:33 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  

Anvil posted a pic a few threads ago, maybe you can get her too again.
Congrats on puttinga way some money Jewelz, for me theres always something needed like now my kitchen is dark because the flourescent light burn out. I put a lamp in there.

Teke, we want to see pics of teh puppys. I just love puppys. I just chatted with an old girlfriend for like an hour, it was nice to catch up. I ahvent accomplished anything, cant even settle the kids. Oh well its one of those nights. Think I may bake cookies. I should clean my turtle tank, but I think Ill wait till tomorrow night
Old 05-04-2007, 07:41 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i'm glad you are able to put away a little too jewels, and i hope that bf gives enough to satisfy what you need. me, i really don't expect any money right now, i think maybe that was the reason for him volunteering to leave, maybe he had other plans for this wkend, but thats ok, nothing new, and i'm still not calling him for anything, when the time is right maybe next wk, i'll be calling childsupport and giving them the info that they may need to start payroll deduction. don't know how long he'll have that particular job though, useing, he can't seem to keep the same job for long. i sure hope that he's clean though.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:45 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  

Well the job I tested for was almost half the pay of what I make now, so no go. The guy at the unemployment office didn't have a salary range when he referred me, but said it should be what you're making now, from what I hear, maybe better. A little disappointing, but good experience for the next time. I'll keep looking.

My daughter loves watching "High School Musical" too. Oh, for the simpler days... I could fall in love with Troy a few years ago! LOL
Old 05-04-2007, 07:49 PM
  # 90 (permalink)  

MY AH never has on the books employment and his money is gone as soon as he makes it. I dont expect anything and the child support office cant help me. What are they gonna do take away his drivers license, he doesnt have one, put a lien on his property its all mine anyway. Put him in jail, then he gets a free meal, 3 a day actually and soap and toilet paper, luxeries I doubt he has now
Old 05-04-2007, 07:50 PM
  # 91 (permalink)  
grateful rca

sorry ray that you were disappointed but there is a door somewhere out there waiting for you so keep looking, you're bound to find that perfect job.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:52 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  
grateful rca

my little 3yro grandbaby will talk until she falls asleep in the middle of a sentence. i can't believe how much this child talks, and to think that i was so anxious for her to start saying words. LORD HAVE MERCY
Old 05-04-2007, 07:57 PM
  # 93 (permalink)  
grateful rca

just had a long talk with a gf of mine and she just can't believe that i'm not the kind of woman that loses her mind about not knowing what the husband is up to and not breaking down doors and ringing phones off the hook trying to find out. i think she need sr, but thats only in my opinion. i thought that i was a needy person, but she has always had me beat. i think that god don't allow everybody to have to go through what we all have, i think that he know who can survive and grow and who cant, so i count myself bless, regardless of what i've gone through
Old 05-04-2007, 07:57 PM
  # 94 (permalink)  

LOL. D just started talking and now he will not stop. Even has his stuffed animals talk to each other. Big boys in bed, little man playing quietly in his room and cookies for me almost ready
Old 05-04-2007, 08:01 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by teke View Post
just had a long talk with a gf of mine and she just can't believe that i'm not the kind of woman that loses her mind about not knowing what the husband is up to and not breaking down doors and ringing phones off the hook trying to find out. i think she need sr, but thats only in my opinion. i thought that i was a needy person, but she has always had me beat. i think that god don't allow everybody to have to go through what we all have, i think that he know who can survive and grow and who cant, so i count myself bless, regardless of what i've gone through

I hate when people say the same thing, I have so many times been told call his boss see if thats true ect and Im like who am I his mom. Even his mom is no longer doing that, but its killing her that noones heard from them, Im too call her right away if he surfaces. I guess at least we arent going over there and neither of us have done drive bys. My gf said Thursday a guy looking like him but thinner was crossing the street by all the pawn shops. Yep, bet it was him
Old 05-04-2007, 08:10 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Ok guys something I want to talk about for a minute. I didnt get to read what you guys are talking about I apoligize if I am interrupting something.

ABF got paid he gave me a decent amount of money. For the past few weeks abf has given me money for our home. But he also gives me money for me to hold for him. So usually out of his money he gets twenty dollars a day so supposedly he could go to work and eat but we know what he is doing with at least ten dollars of that. He just gave me money now for me to hold for him. Now is it wrong for me doing this. I am not the one who suggested this be done, I dont question his money, I dont say anything I just leave it alone I know I am not doing this to control him. But I do believe that abf is doing this to limit him using to once a day. I am confused.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:23 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  
grateful rca

well jewelz when i was first getting clean, i had my kids help me to handle my own money, it was for my protection, money was a trigger for me. maybe thats whats going on with your bf, but the thing about that is, be prepared to just give it up if it ever comes a time that he decides that he don't want to do that anymore. what would concern me is that you seem to think that he's using this 20 dollars to use once a wk. addiction is progressive and a feining addict can get a tad bit dangerous.

maybe he has good intention so if it is working for you now, i would suggest for you to put away what little you can just in case he changes his mind.

my ah started out asking me to hold his money, but he got this bright idea that he could handle his own money after awhile and this is when he went back to using. i think that you are not nessassarily being codependant in doing that, maybe he really do need help holding on to his money and that shows responsibility to me, at least he's aware that if he keeps it today, he maynot be able to keep it for long.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:26 PM
  # 98 (permalink)  

My AH had me hold money. The only problem we ever had is him thinking I still had some so I had to keepa tally sheet with everything on it. Besides that it worked well. ALthough he started asking me to immediately deposit it
Old 05-04-2007, 08:29 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  

Our problems always were when he got the bright idea that he would hold his own money....
Old 05-04-2007, 08:31 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  

Guys, I have a question. WOuld it be wrong to ahve an old male friend, who I recently got in touch with, take me shrimping and teach me how to catch my own shrimp. I mean I love near the ocean who want to pay $6 a pound