Administrator

Hope you find a place you like Vipe

D
Old 10-04-2021, 08:32 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Heyyyyy

all the gang back together again 😊😊😊

so good to hear from you all!!

I am doing good. Working my AA programme with fresh eyes and am loving it. I am starting to get a connection with my Higher Power and I've been talking alot to my mum.

I feel so blessed I have another chance. I have been so miserable and I don't just mean over my mum. Nothing changes if nothing changes and I have that power today to make those changes. I certainly don't want to drink but I don't want to be a dry drunk. It's a horrible place to be.

As Dee says, I have to build a life I don't want to escape from. I am actually feeling hopeful and excited about the future for the first time in aaaaaaages.

Viper, I def 2nd you getting a new place. Go for it!

It's raining. I'm in bed warm and snuggled up with my daughter asleep next to me and my little (well big, fat) bunny on the bed too. What more could a girl ask for???

Xx
Old 10-04-2021, 10:35 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

Morning x

Great to see u viper, sry things are not working out, as everyone said i do hope u can get a place u be happy with xx

Good to see u this early morning snitch xxx your up at my work time, u defo seem to have plenty energy it seems x

I still have to find some sort of higher power myself, i used to mother nature and my animals last time, but i dont have them now, so not sure what or how im going to get this, but i will keep trying to find that place. I guess i could use my cards, but still not sure, anyway i guess its the start of my bz week today. I also restarted my antabuse last night going to see how things go again.I didnt have the best of nights, guess not taking my anti p as forgot it, is my brain went into over time. anyway onwards and upwards. will check in again later thsi afo before i go to my CoDa meeting tonight xx

have good day all xxx
Old 10-04-2021, 11:53 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  
Administrator

you too erratic

D
Old 10-05-2021, 06:14 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  

Hi all, I hope you're all good and well. All okay here apart from the weather, it's pouring down again for a change. I've got loads to do but I'm having a lazy day, I've put the fire on and drank far too much coffee but I don't care, I've figured that I deserve a lazy day once in a while.

Erratic, I'm grateful for your support too and you're always the one who seeks me out and messages me when I go into isolation mode, which I'm prone to do and it isn't a good thing.
Day 45 now for you which is just amazing, I'm so proud of you, you're overcoming your hurdles one by one. I hope you'll be okay on the anti abuse, just keep a close eye on yourself. I hope your meeting goes well tonight.

Great to see you Viper and it sounds like you've been having a bit of a nightmare time of it. I hope you find what you're looking for very soon. The sooner the better.

HI Suze, I'm so, so glad that you came straight back here to us and your lovely post is so positive. You will build that life that you're looking for, you've already started.

Thanks for keeping an eye on us Dee, we do appreciate you.

Lots of love to you all and have the best Tuesday possible.
xxx
Old 10-05-2021, 01:05 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  
Administrator

Thanks Daisy

D
Old 10-05-2021, 04:13 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  

Good night April people. Sleep well xxx
Old 10-05-2021, 10:27 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  

Good morning gang, I hope you're all okay.
Have a good Wednesday.
See you later.

Lots of love xxx
Old 10-05-2021, 10:34 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

Morning xxx
sry never got back on yesterday, but i am here now.
good to see u again daisy and thanks for your support also xx

i start my recovery course this morning, so i will be heading out this morning to it. i will come back and post about how i got on. sry for this short post, need to get shower and wash my hair and be ready for what comes xx

hope u have a good day daisy and glad u got some sort of lazy day and yup its 46 today xx
will catch u all again later today before i fall in a heap and then work work work work for 4 days after today xx
Old 10-05-2021, 10:37 PM
  # 90 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hope its good erratic
have a good day everyone

D
Old 10-06-2021, 08:59 PM
  # 91 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

Morning again x work morning im afraid so thsi wil be quick, i will defo come back later this afternoon after work and report on how things went with the course, well explain as much in my usual way.

Hope everyone is doing ok\? here thinking of you all xx
Old 10-06-2021, 09:03 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  
Administrator

catch you later erratic

D
Old 10-07-2021, 05:09 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  

Good afternoon Aprils, just catching up quickly and checking you're all okay.
I forgot to tell you yesterday that my eldest g.son has tested positive for Covid, he's 14 and is probably one of the very few 14 year olds who still washes his hands and sanitises constantly and still wears a mask, bless him. He seems to be ok, a bit lethargic and pale and he has some cold like symptoms so fingers and everything crossed that it stays that way. Because his mum and dad both work for the hospital they also have to isolate for 10 days, as does his 12 yr old sister, so I'm on doorstep drop off duties, lol. They have done a big, online shop, so it will just be things like fresh bread and milk etc.
Other than that, all is okay here.

Erratic, wow day 47 now, how good is that? You're doing amazingly well and I hope your course went well. I hope work is kind to you today.

Thinking about you Suze, I hope you're okay and staying focused.

Lots of love

xxx
Old 10-07-2021, 08:31 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

Hi and thanks dee x
good to see u pop in daisy x sry to hear about ur older gson! lets hope he recovers quickly and your daughter and soninlaw doesnt get it x ofcause u going to be bz dropping off things which is nice of you xx

work was mental as as per normal, big delivery for one person and also havent to put it away, which tihs time as i had a number of customers also is i left some stock and thought sod it, if it gets left i will do it tomo. i came home then to have a lay down which was nice and now just waiting for hub to come home. he has a day off tomo, he deserves it also as he has been working hard aswell,

On the course was hard on me, but kept at it and will go back next week. I was my usual self, big joker at first and then started to withdrawl in myself, but i will get used to it. i went to the art class for last hour so that grounded me and made me relax. So again i will get in swing of it i hope x thanks for asking daisy x

right going off before hub turns up and need get dinner xx

hope u all have had an ok day xx
Old 10-07-2021, 05:03 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  

Thanks Erratic, he isn't too bad, my daughter said he's very 'achey' and tired more than anything else. I hope my daughter and her husband don't get it, they've got enough on their plates with his mum ( my bestie) having Motor Neurone disease.
Sounds like you've been super busy at work, no wonder you needed a lie down. Are you off tomorrow too? If so I hope you and your husband have a chilled out day.
You did well on the course, stick with it, you'll get used to it and it will be good for you. I like that you have an art class at the end of it, I would enjoy that. Sleep well.

Thinking about you Suze and I hope you're okay.

Goodnight Aprils

Lots of love to you all xxxx
Old 10-07-2021, 08:30 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning x
just a quick post x sry to say no i dont have a day off im doing 4 days this week x

sry to say im off to get another cup of tea, here thinking of you all xx
Old 10-07-2021, 08:50 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hope everyone has a good day

D
Old 10-09-2021, 11:11 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

49 days and i have drank.not sure what to say. past weeks i have been having to show or understand emiotion and understand. im sry to say what am i to do, went to course and played joker, then ended up withdrawing. got homework which is life journey and i have no clue in how to express or even write. sry again going to leave it there sry again for being such a waste
Old 10-09-2021, 05:47 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  
Administrator

You are definitely not a waste erratic
Getting sober is hard especially now in COVID time and especially if you have other issues affecting you as well.

You made 49 days - that is a massive effort I was proud of you and I know everyone else here was too. Our pride and care and concern for you doesn't vanish when you drink...you are part of the family.

You have shown that you can get sober no you need to work out how you can stay that way.
It's like you're in a rocket ship...you've left the surface of Planet Addiction... now you have to work out how to escape the gravitational pull

Rocket boosters on erratic - you can do this.
Old 10-10-2021, 02:25 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

thanks so much dee xx love what u said i totally undestand what you mean. today i am leaving on that rocket and will carry on forward and learn from my mistake of yesterday!!!!