Notices

Class of April 2018 part 16

Old 04-22-2021, 04:57 PM
  # 261 (permalink)  

Hi all, just popping in quickly before I go to bed, wanted to congratulate our wonderful, beautiful Snitch. Well done lovely. xxxxx

Erratic, well who could resist dirty chips? Not me, that's for sure, lol. Don't blame you for having second thoughts about the salt and oil when you've got work, could be a bit risky . Seriously though, you're doing really well and you're sounding good.
G.son's hoodie is a great souvenir, can't believe he'll be going to high school in September, I don't know where the years have gone.

Got to go to bed now, it's really late.

Lots of love to you all. xx
Old 04-22-2021, 08:47 PM
  # 262 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning sry i didnt make it back yesterday, had long shift x
congrats snitch on 3 years yesterday!!!!!

sry i have to rush i have to rush of again, will hope to get back on after work xx

have great day everyone xx
Old 04-23-2021, 03:25 PM
  # 263 (permalink)  

Hi all, have an amazing weekend.

Lots of love xxx
Old 04-26-2021, 03:36 PM
  # 264 (permalink)  

Hi April gang

I hope you're all okay, I haven't checked in for a few days and neither has anyone else by the looks of it. Anyway, all is well with me, I'm just as busy as ever. I've got my 2nd dose of the Covid vaccine tomorrow for my sins, I hope I don't get any nasty side effects from it.

Lots of love to you all. xx
Old 04-26-2021, 04:24 PM
  # 265 (permalink)  
Administrator

good luck tomorrow DB

D
Old 04-26-2021, 11:25 PM
  # 266 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

good luck daisy x
nothing much to say at mo, everything is the same x
Old 04-27-2021, 03:06 PM
  # 267 (permalink)  

Thank you Dee and Erratic, it went well, it was very organised and didn't take long. I've got a sore, stiff arm tonight and bad shivers, but nothing I can't cope with. I'll take a couple of paracetamol before I go to bed. Ha ha, I'm sat here posting with Loki kitten sat on my shoulder, she likes being up there, I'm sure she thinks she's a parrot. I need to download all the pics of my phone and get some on here to show you.

Are you still on the cleansing diet Erratic? If so, how are you feeling?

Lots of love to you all. Sleep well. xx

Have a good day Dee. xx

Old 04-27-2021, 11:46 PM
  # 268 (permalink)  
Administrator

If your jab is anything like mine you'll be right as rain in a day or so DB

D
Old 04-28-2021, 01:35 AM
  # 269 (permalink)  

Morning all.
Thank you all so much for your good wishes on my soberversary! Must be Viper due soon.

I am still out of AA and for a little bit I felt fearful of relapse as I have had it drilled into me that of I leave I will drink and I was getting nervous until I took my power back and remembered that I am the one who has been in control of my sobriety all along and that I have zero desire to go back to that hell and I have no urges cravings or obsession. I love being sober!..

Still struggling with sugar but getting better and still workibg out so feel good about that.

Daisy I am glad you have had your 2ns jab, you too Dee. Mine will be soon as well.

I have just applied for a new school for Seren as I am not impressed with her school. I will tell tou more about it next time but she is struggling and is anxious there and they are a real underfunded school and doesnt seem to have the resources to give the children who are struggling help. She tells me they just end up telling her the answers! So hopefully we will get a place at this other school which in hindsight I wish I had put her in all along. Oh well.

Glad to hear that Loki is settling in Daisy. Marley has well and truly settled in! She is adorable. Omg I would love to get another rabbit but NO NO NO! Lol

How is the cleanse Erratic, are you still managing to stay away from the poison?!

Hows things with you Dee?

Viper?! Check in.

Catch Up later guys lots of love
Old 04-28-2021, 02:46 AM
  # 270 (permalink)  
Administrator

I got the AZ jab so my second one isn't for 12 weeks after. They reckon any problems happen with the first one tho and 3 weeks out of that, so...feeling good, Snitch

D
Old 04-28-2021, 04:45 AM
  # 271 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

afternoon x
sry i havent posted, on the question on the flush i didnt finish it and went back to the poison, so im on a bad road just now, even hub mentioned this morning about it.
glad that everthing is fine with everyone and enjoyed reading u post, sry i have nothing positive to post back.
have good day x
Old 04-28-2021, 05:00 PM
  # 272 (permalink)  

I was a bit under the weather today Dee thank you, shivery, headachy and aching joints but I feel absolutely fine now.

Loki is settling in well Suze and we've had progress with her and my big cat Lulu, they were both eating together this morning, I have to keep an eye on Loki though because she's a greedy little madam and will eat all the adult cat food as well as her kitten food given half the chance. I'm glad that your rabbit has settled in well, she's gorgeous.
I'm so sorry that you've got problems with Seren's school, I hope you manage to get her into the better one.

Hi Erratic, well there's one positive thing and that is that you're still here, still posting which tells me that deep down you do want to stay sober. We're all here to help you in any way that we can.

I'm off to bed so goodnight all with lots of love from me.

Good day Dee.

Old 04-28-2021, 05:16 PM
  # 273 (permalink)  
Administrator

sleep well DB and everyone

D
Old 04-30-2021, 04:53 PM
  # 274 (permalink)  

Hi everyone, I hope you're all okay. All is good with me, or as good as it can be anyway. I went to visit my friend Mandy for an hour this afternoon, she was sat in her special chair and we had a good chat, a laugh, cake and a cup of tea. She was in good spirits all things considered, she's braver than me.
I've got a few concerns about my wayward son at the minute, though I'm not going to go on about him too much, otherwise I'd be letting him rent too much space in my head, but Owen told me something a bit weird this evening. When I picked him up from school yesterday afternoon he told me that his school shoes had holes in the top and when I looked the stitching has split on both shoes. I dropped him straight to his dad from school as he was taking him to rugby practise and I mentioned about the shoes and that he would need some new ones. Anyway he didn't really say much about it, I didn't go in his flat or anything, I just drove home. I picked Owen up this morning and took him to school as normal. This evening Owen tells me that his dad woke up in a very angry mood this morning, he was very shouty and he picked the shoes up, gave them a good looking over and told Owen that I had obviously put a knife in the stitches to break them!!!! Ermm, I bought him the shoes in the 1st place and why would I even think of doing such a thing anyway???
My mind is working overtime to understand why he would say such a thing. My 1st thought was to confront him about it but now I'm thinking that if I do, he will take it out on Owen!! God give me the serenity...
Anyway, that's got that off my chest.

Lots of love to all of you and have the best weekend you can. xxx
Old 04-30-2021, 05:36 PM
  # 275 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think your son wants to blame anyone but himself for the state of Owen's shoes, DB.
Old 04-30-2021, 11:48 PM
  # 276 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

morning x
sry to hear about ur son being like that, i think he was just looking to blame and lash out about something and as usual both of you got it, bit extreme to think about why would anyone would bother to put a knife to a pair of trainers or anything, like u said you bought them in first place, just let it run over your back hun xx aslong as grandson knows you didnt and understands x

its our willem bday today, god the time gone quick he is 3 today, just had video call him opening our pressies to him, god another bday missed. wont be there for izzy 1st either as we are having to use our hols we have for looking after them when daughter goes away, so ohwell.

getting my hair done this morning, hope that cheers me up a bit. i have been moody all week and also started to bleed heavy from my periods which started last sunday and just started this on thur,so will keep an eye if it doesnt stop by this weekend. nvm trying to get in better mood.

have good day everyone xxx
Old 05-01-2021, 09:47 AM
  # 277 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

Just update, im off back to gym, going to join as membership and going to buy some stuff and going to do this.

hope u are all doing ok this evening xx
Old 05-01-2021, 01:24 PM
  # 278 (permalink)  
Administrator

Gym sounds good erratic

D
Old 05-01-2021, 04:07 PM
  # 279 (permalink)  

Thanks Dee and Erratic, I know you're both right re my son and my g.son shoes. I feel a bit daft even writing about it, but it irked me and at least I got it off my chest.

Erratic, Are you sure Willem's 3, lol ? It only seems like yesterday that he was born. I hope you liked your hair, I must make an appointment to get mine cut and coloured, it's the longest it's been in years, I keep lying on it in bed and trapping it under my shoulder, lol. Good for you signing up for the gym, I'm pleased for you, it will give you something to focus on.

I'm off to bed, so goodnight to you all.

Lots of love xxx
Old 05-01-2021, 10:49 PM
  # 280 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

Morning x
daisy didnt mean u to feel daft in telling us about it and it was good that u vented out, was just agreeing with u on how u son was being and hope that came across as that xx ur not daft hun x

on my hair its cut shorter than normal, just never know if the hairdressers will get stopped again lol, so getting used to it being short. On willem yeah 3 huh x daughter was pulling out her hair yesterday as the little tink was not listening to anyone which eww he was being bad lol. not sure if it was the excitment or maybe to much sweets, but och well least he had good day x daisy go get ur hair done hun u deserve it x

will leave it there for now, heading for another cup of tea x have good sunday all xx