View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 01:35 AM
  # 269 (permalink)  
snitch

Morning all.
Thank you all so much for your good wishes on my soberversary! Must be Viper due soon.

I am still out of AA and for a little bit I felt fearful of relapse as I have had it drilled into me that of I leave I will drink and I was getting nervous until I took my power back and remembered that I am the one who has been in control of my sobriety all along and that I have zero desire to go back to that hell and I have no urges cravings or obsession. I love being sober!..

Still struggling with sugar but getting better and still workibg out so feel good about that.

Daisy I am glad you have had your 2ns jab, you too Dee. Mine will be soon as well.

I have just applied for a new school for Seren as I am not impressed with her school. I will tell tou more about it next time but she is struggling and is anxious there and they are a real underfunded school and doesnt seem to have the resources to give the children who are struggling help. She tells me they just end up telling her the answers! So hopefully we will get a place at this other school which in hindsight I wish I had put her in all along. Oh well.

Glad to hear that Loki is settling in Daisy. Marley has well and truly settled in! She is adorable. Omg I would love to get another rabbit but NO NO NO! Lol

How is the cleanse Erratic, are you still managing to stay away from the poison?!

Hows things with you Dee?

Viper?! Check in.

Catch Up later guys lots of love