Notices

Class of October 2014 Part 38

Old 06-05-2017, 04:28 AM
  # 201 (permalink)  

How exciting, Arbor! I hope everything falls into place easily for your family. Keep us posted!

Happy to hear that you're pushing through the muck soberly, Venus. We're with you every step of the way ❤️
Old 06-05-2017, 09:05 AM
  # 202 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
So much love guys. Rough and very scary week. Sober and marching on.
Sober and marching on!!!!!!!!
Old 06-05-2017, 09:06 AM
  # 203 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Conquest View Post
How exciting, Arbor! I hope everything falls into place easily for your family. Keep us posted!

Happy to hear that you're pushing through the muck soberly, Venus. We're with you every step of the way ❤️
Hello, sweet conquest!!!!!
Old 06-05-2017, 09:06 AM
  # 204 (permalink)  

Hello, Octsobers.

Have a lovely day, restful night.
Old 06-05-2017, 03:45 PM
  # 205 (permalink)  

Hi gang.

I'm sorry you're having a rough go of it Suze. Maybe getting your focus on school will prove helpful.

Best of luck with the home y'all like Arbor.

Leigh, we really liked Dingle, but we've liked all of it!

Back across the pond tomorrow and then home Wednesday. I'm ready to see my little one, but she'll be away at dance camp.

Just now we saw a group of guys staggering out of a pub, one could barely walk. Poor kid.

Wishing a nice rest of the week to all.
Old 06-05-2017, 05:09 PM
  # 206 (permalink)  

Thanks, Mark. I guess I missed that you were traveling somewhere?? In Europe? Stay safe!

Hope everyone had a great day.
Old 06-05-2017, 06:11 PM
  # 207 (permalink)  

I missed that too. Wishing you safe travels, Mark!

It's been a rainy and stormy start to the week here. I'm looking forward to an afternoon off with JR tomorrow. We may stay close to home due to weather, but I'm more than fine with that!

Just saw that season 2 of Stranger Things won't come out until this fall (Oct. 31st). Shucks! I thought it was suppose to be out this June... disappointing now, but worth the wait.

Gnight everyone
Old 06-05-2017, 06:16 PM
  # 208 (permalink)  

Yeah....I didn't want to tell you it doesn't start back until October.

But....I have a zillion good TV shows to share with you if you want Conquest honey.

And love to all of you.
You know you guys mean the world to me, yes? Good. ♥
Old 06-06-2017, 07:17 AM
  # 209 (permalink)  

Love and peace to all.
Old 06-06-2017, 01:34 PM
  # 210 (permalink)  

Please do share, Suze! I need kid-friendly AND me-friendly suggestions
A friend said that the Lemony Snicket series is good for family viewing...I think that'll be next on our list.

We've had a perfectly chill day at home that included drive-thru lunch and checking off a bunch of items on the to do list. The first was replacing windshield wiper blades on my car... Cowboy offered, but I guess I enjoy the challenge. I managed to make it much harder than it should've been, but at least the neighbor's got a good show and big chuckle, I'm sure. Lol
We're grilling burgers and hotdogs early this evening before hitting the lake. It doesn't get dark until 8:30 now... Summer mode activated!
Old 06-06-2017, 03:50 PM
  # 211 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hope everyones doing well

D
Old 06-06-2017, 04:45 PM
  # 212 (permalink)  

Yes, looking forward to season two of Stranger Things. I hope they don't ruin it! Right now we are into season three of Better Call Saul, the spin off from Breaking Bad. Not much time for anything else. Usually by the time we can watch anything it's 9pm and I'm half asleep on the couch.
Old 06-06-2017, 04:49 PM
  # 213 (permalink)  

Oh, I do recommend Sneaky Pete. It's a great series streaming off of Amazon currently. It's produced by Bryan Cranston. He also stars in it too.
Old 06-07-2017, 06:15 AM
  # 214 (permalink)  

Sobriety

Rocks

and so do each and every one of you!

Super busy here; love to all.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:13 AM
  # 215 (permalink)  

Hello gang. I m sorry to see you are going through rough times, Suze. I hope you come through it alright and stronger.

Sounds like you have had a good trip Mark, nice to hear. You needed a break from the day to day.

Hope you found "the one" Arbor!

Conquest, thanks for the understanding comments way back. I did read everything to catch up this afternoon. I love your positive outlook on life. You make me want to try to be happier and learn to roll with the punches better.

Leigh, I missed that you hurt your neck? I hope you are on the mend.

Hi Dee! Hope you are well.

Well, gulp, I booked my surgery this morning. It is in a month, well the 10th. Now, the anxiety is setting in. I have a few appointments, and a possible issue to check out before I have surgery, so just getting all my ducks in a row. I have been tired, low energy, and it is so hard to tell if I am depressed or still just recovering from the long hospital stay and infection. Looking forward to a nap as I type. I will be glad to have it all behind me someday.

We have managed to reschedule a trip to look at the University of Vermont. It should be pretty this time of year. I hope I am having a good day/weekend then. She takes her ACT Saturday.

We've been busy with end of school year stuff. My son has his first ever dance on Friday. He decided last night to go. I had to scramble to order clothing on Amazon. TG for Prime! He owns nothing but basketball shorts ans sweats, and is 5'7" with a 28" waist over his clothing. Luckily it is casual, so golf type attire will work.

Hope all have a good day. I see the sun right now, after a 48 degree day yesterday, and pouring rain! I have spent the entire morning on phone calls, and texting, chatting with friends, so I need to get out into that sunshine, now.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:59 AM
  # 216 (permalink)  

So glad you have your surgery scheduled phoebe love. It will be OK. I truly believe that....this is the right thing to do.

And very glad you still get to do the trip with your family.

And how lovely for your son....cannot wait to hear details.

I will send some TV shows your way Conquest when I am feeling like my head is on a bit better than it is today.

Old 06-07-2017, 11:03 AM
  # 217 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by phoebe64 View Post
Hello gang. I m sorry to see you are going through rough times, Suze. I hope you come through it alright and stronger.

Sounds like you have had a good trip Mark, nice to hear. You needed a break from the day to day.

Hope you found "the one" Arbor!

Conquest, thanks for the understanding comments way back. I did read everything to catch up this afternoon. I love your positive outlook on life. You make me want to try to be happier and learn to roll with the punches better.

Leigh, I missed that you hurt your neck? I hope you are on the mend.

Hi Dee! Hope you are well.

Well, gulp, I booked my surgery this morning. It is in a month, well the 10th. Now, the anxiety is setting in. I have a few appointments, and a possible issue to check out before I have surgery, so just getting all my ducks in a row. I have been tired, low energy, and it is so hard to tell if I am depressed or still just recovering from the long hospital stay and infection. Looking forward to a nap as I type. I will be glad to have it all behind me someday.

We have managed to reschedule a trip to look at the University of Vermont. It should be pretty this time of year. I hope I am having a good day/weekend then. She takes her ACT Saturday.

We've been busy with end of school year stuff. My son has his first ever dance on Friday. He decided last night to go. I had to scramble to order clothing on Amazon. TG for Prime! He owns nothing but basketball shorts ans sweats, and is 5'7" with a 28" waist over his clothing. Luckily it is casual, so golf type attire will work.

Hope all have a good day. I see the sun right now, after a 48 degree day yesterday, and pouring rain! I have spent the entire morning on phone calls, and texting, chatting with friends, so I need to get out into that sunshine, now.
My friend who had the surgery is doing so well now, Phoebe. My bet is that it will turn out well for you, too.

Hope that your son enjoys the dance!!!!
Old 06-07-2017, 11:04 AM
  # 218 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
So glad you have your surgery scheduled phoebe love. It will be OK. I truly believe that....this is the right thing to do.

And very glad you still get to do the trip with your family.

And how lovely for your son....cannot wait to hear details.

I will send some TV shows your way Conquest when I am feeling like my head is on a bit better than it is today.

((((Suze)))))

How are classes coming along?
Old 06-07-2017, 03:45 PM
  # 219 (permalink)  
Administrator

all the best with the operation Phoebe
I hope everyone else here is doing OK

D
Old 06-07-2017, 05:15 PM
  # 220 (permalink)  

Goodnight and love to all.